Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed that one , it's on my list now!
You know any excuse to see you naked is a good one in my book, ears ,no ears😈😉

Well good morning. As I get ready for my first egg hunt, I thought I remind y'all to set out your Easter baskets tonight so the Easter Bunny will come visit with yummy treats.

And yes that is a set of adult Bunny ears on a headband. And yes that is about as good as I can make artwork on my tits. You try drawing on your tits, it isn't that easy. oh who I am kidding, that is about as good as my artwork gets in general. Just shut up and laugh damn it.

Well good morning. As I get ready for my first egg hunt, I thought I remind y'all to set out your Easter baskets tonight so the Easter Bunny will come visit with yummy treats.

And yes that is a set of adult Bunny ears on a headband. And yes that is about as good as I can make artwork on my tits. You try drawing on your tits, it isn't that easy. oh who I am kidding, that is about as good as my artwork gets in general. Just shut up and laugh damn it.

I am laughing !! :D Just too much to do any typing at first. :D:D

That pic is fucking hilarious Justa! I actually did laugh out loud, so who is going to be lucky enough to catch the Easter bunny?!

happy friday.

i am on location today. yippie. but standard work slutty pics, just from a construction area this time

and yup my sweater is quite wrinkled. you can pay me to show up, but you can only make me look someone what put together a couple times a year and I think that has now been exhausted.

also, somehow I did say I would post a gif of me motorboating my own tits. so yeah, I am willing to look very stupid on an anonymous erotic site. go me. this is the first time I have ever motorboated a pair of tits. obviously just because I could do something, doesn't mean I even connect I could. Like the first time someone here asked if I could suck my own nipples, it is like Duh of course I could. that isn't even hard. Why don't you give me something remotely challenging like tie them in a knot, tie them in a bow, throw them over my shoulder like a continental soldier (which by they way, I can do none of those, but ask about the should thing in another 10 years). Anyway point is, even though I could obviously easily suck my own nipples, I had never thought about it until it came up. So yeah my first motorboat, as I never thought about it, even though I obviously could easily. enjoy me looking stupid lol https://imgur.com/UeayoaH

Cute face!!!:cattail:

As outstanding as your personality and body are, its your beautiful eyes that hook me in every time. Your hubby is one lucky sob (be sure to remind him as such as constantly as possible!)

Hoppy Easter
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

http://i.imgur.com/27NUCqRm.jpg

You did a good job with your artwork. Best I’ve seen for a long time.

It is funny though, and the ears fit perfectly.

I must have missed that one , it's on my list now!
You know any excuse to see you naked is a good one in my book, ears ,no ears😈😉

Well thanks. Wearing bunny ears really belongs with a full costume. I actually wore one for Halloween one year. Hum. If I find the time, I might go on a Bunny ramble.

I am laughing !! :D Just too much to do any typing at first. :D:D

Haha. Well glad to start the day off making someone smile.

That pic is fucking hilarious Justa! I actually did laugh out loud, so who is going to be lucky enough to catch the Easter bunny?!

Thanks much. Glad you got a kick out of it. And I don't know, who will be lucky enough to catch the Easter Bunny.

Cute face!!!:cattail:

Thanks.

As outstanding as your personality and body are, its your beautiful eyes that hook me in every time. Your hubby is one lucky sob (be sure to remind him as such as constantly as possible!)

Thank you. But he is also stuck listening to me. So less lucky.

Hoppy Easter
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Thanks, you too.

You did a good job with your artwork. Best I’ve seen for a long time.

It is funny though, and the ears fit perfectly.

Thank you. Hum wonder if their is a market for photographs of bad art on big tits.

And yeah, I assumed they would fit fine, mine tits being the size of a head and all. Maybe I should get them their own pairs of sunglasses.

What a creative pic. And the artwork is pretty good. Better than I could do. I would just have some buckteeth, the nipple would remain the nose but it would probably have what appears to be a milk mustache.

on location today.

Love the cheeky grin, apart from one or two other audacious attractions in this post.

That looks like one HAPPY rabbit

If you can’t be arsed drawing on yourself next time, I discovered, ermmm accidentally..., that snapchat can’t distinguish between a tit and a face and will apply the bunny ears for you. You’re welcome ;)

Well damn, You just made me believe in the Easter bunny again and hoping that I get a visit!!

Cute bunny nose. I was thinking something like your tits painted like eggs, but maybe next year

What a creative pic. And the artwork is pretty good. Better than I could do. I would just have some buckteeth, the nipple would remain the nose but it would probably have what appears to be a milk mustache.

Thanks. Milk mustache huh.

on location today.

Love the cheeky grin, apart from one or two other audacious attractions in this post.

Thanks, yeah I get a little kick out of sneaky slutty pics

Easter bunny

Good thing we are all adults on this site, just a little scary?

Oh that's not a scary Bunny. I do scary Bunny better than that.
https://m.imgur.com/zVs6MOjm

Last year Halloween. Kid wanted me to be a vampire rabbit. Yeah kid is kind of a dick. But good sense of humor I guess.

Or last years egg hunt.

https://m.imgur.com/yYp3BFbm

That was kind of a creepy Easter Bunny

That looks like one HAPPY rabbit

Can be

If you can’t be arsed drawing on yourself next time, I discovered, ermmm accidentally..., that snapchat can’t distinguish between a tit and a face and will apply the bunny ears for you. You’re welcome ;)

Lol. But nah, the effort makes it funnier to me. I like a challenge.

Well damn, You just made me believe in the Easter bunny again and hoping that I get a visit!!

Well thanks. Leave your Easter basket out and you never know. Just watch out for the creepy ones above.

Cute bunny nose. I was thinking something like your tits painted like eggs, but maybe next year

Thanks, and yeah maybe. Idk, it might be above my artistic level though lol.

Now I want to draw on your tit! :)

Happy Easter Justa and I so want to kiss that rabbit of yours:kiss:

Since you brought it up you in a Bunny Outfit is now a requested pic(s).
And if you can't find the outfit just the ears,the bunny tail ,sexy shoes /boots and you naked is fine, hey just a suggestion a very dirty minded suggestion form this perverted guy!:devil:

And yes I am smiling your pic and feeling rather aroused:nana:

This Easter Bunny Boob is filled with delicious chocolate, right? *nom nom nom*

Somebody set us up the nom.

Yeah check that. With tits like that it'd be more like a milk beard.

Lol. Well thanks

Now I want to draw on your tit! :)

Happy Easter Justa and I so want to kiss that rabbit of yours:kiss:

Since you brought it up you in a Bunny Outfit is now a requested pic(s).
And if you can't find the outfit just the ears,the bunny tail ,sexy shoes /boots and you naked is fine, hey just a suggestion a very dirty minded suggestion form this perverted guy!:devil:

And yes I am smiling your pic and feeling rather aroused:nana:

OK what would you draw on my tits? Happy Easter to you too. My Playboy Bunny costume was just the black corset, Tutu, thigh highs, heels, ears, tail, bow tie. I don't think I have the black and white bowtie anymore. Maybe pink.

This Easter Bunny Boob is filled with delicious chocolate, right? *nom nom nom*

Somebody set us up the nom.

If my tits were filled with chocolate, I'd be sucking on my nipples a whole lot more than just for the odd video lol.

If my tits were filled with chocolate, I'd be sucking on my nipples a whole lot more than just for the odd video lol.

If your tits were filled with chocolate, I'd be worried lolol. Hey, maybe chocolate implants can be a thing? Just suck the nipples and there ya go; chocolate syrup on tap.

...I blame you for these weird ideas I have. :D

If your tits were filled with chocolate, I'd be worried lolol. Hey, maybe chocolate implants can be a thing? Just suck the nipples and there ya go; chocolate syrup on tap.

...I blame you for these weird ideas I have. :D

They already have the winerack bra, so maybe someday. And yeah I'll take the blame, a lot of things are all my fault. I have a way of putting ideas in heads. Another one of my skills.

Last edited:
If my tits were filled with chocolate, I'd be sucking on my nipples a whole lot more than just for the odd video lol.[/QUOTE]

Anything that big filled with chocolate is a pinata !!

You are truly a riot, distracting all the horn dogs away from the Percy thoughts and making us all laugh...kudos to you

Your sense of humor your beauty and your awesome assets and curves..your hubby is one lucky guy to get a package like you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back