Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
boredom with benefits

Well at least the bored feeling is not reciprocated, I'm sure you have 50 ways to please a lover with your resplendent body.

You are like the living embodiment of a Rob Liefeld superheroine. If you aren't familiar with that name he drew a lot of comics in the 90's. For example.

Attachments

• Psylockce.jpg
    Psylockce.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 0
You are like the living embodiment of a Rob Liefeld superheroine. If you aren't familiar with that name he drew a lot of comics in the 90's. For example.

Awesome.. I was not familiar. To be honest, I am actually not well versed in comics, but I still want to be a comic villain lol

Anticipation then Ecstasy!:cattail:

Thank you. Was I going for suspense, or did my wrist just have more trouble with the weight than I expected. Ok maybe a little of both lol.

La Piece de Resistance! Let's grab a bottle of wine and you can continue entertaining me!

I do get very entertaining in the middle of bottle two.

Your boredom worked to our benefit. On the other hand, I will hold out hope for you that you'll find your cock busting through the zipper gif--your unicorn.

Lol. Well, ya know, I only want it because I can't have it. Story of my life. I am just difficult like that.

Absolutely love the panties in the hair pictures at work. Would love to see you with those in your hair around others :)

and for today's creative masterpiece, may I present an outdoor from below titty drop gif

yeah i was bored.

It's like a wave breaking on the shore. A big wave that is building up to really crash in.
I'm a big fan of titty drop gifs. Just in case they happen again...

I'd help but...I think it's something that's either hard or impossible to pull off lol.

yeah I am sure it would involve a defective zipper similar to my defective buttons on that blue shirt (which is what I am wearing today actually)

Absolutely love the panties in the hair pictures at work. Would love to see you with those in your hair around others :)

thanks, and they were. when people come to see me, when i go to see them, break room, and smoking area. dont think anyone noticed, or if they did, doesn't even register on my scale of weird

Justa wow!!! You're amazing, as always.

thanks

I'm not given to often using crude terminology but that gif just screams "fun bags" to me.

lol, guess they do

Yes you may. :D
What are their names ? ;)

yeah since I already did, glad you approve (yeah i am often one of those people who does first, then asks permission, or asks permission but I am going to do it anyway regardless of the answer)

names, they do not have names, well unless you count that I gave them some kaiju type names last week in case I want to build a miniature city and have them destroy it Godzilla style. in that case, I think their monster names are Ubera and Kyonyun. feel free to offer suggestions on names when they are not out destroying small cities.

It's like a wave breaking on the shore. A big wave that is building up to really crash in.
I'm a big fan of titty drop gifs. Just in case they happen again...

lol, thanks. wonder what the analogy will be for today's gif lol

and for today's dorkalicious gif, I have the hands free tit reveal via a shimmy shake (versus a jump up and down..different tops lend themselves to different types of hands free titty reveals)

and this is why i should not have a camera when bored as I will do something silly.

and for today's dorkalicious gif, I have the hands free tit reveal via a shimmy shake (versus a jump up and down..different tops lend themselves to different types of hands free titty reveals)

and this is why i should not have a camera when bored as I will do something silly.

LMAO I love your boobs but that was so funny!!! :D:rose::devil:

LMAO I love your boobs but that was so funny!!! :D:rose::devil:

thanks, that is me, always good for a laugh. nude push ups is pretty funny too (plus given the fact I can barely do 5 real push ups anyway, then have to switch to girlie types)

Now that is a shimmy! Gorgeous as always Justa😊
thanks, yup, they really take the whole shimmy thing seriously.

if that's dorkalicious, I am the biggest dork out there..damn hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back