Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not comical, they're just drawn that way. :D In all seriousness I have a really hard time choosing between tits and ass because I love it all but I am definitely a fan of your ass. Would your tits be mad at me if I split my viewing time 50/50 between the two?

I still very much want to be created as a comic book villiian.....Outfit, that pleather vest, The tight pleather pants, healed boots with hidden weapons, utility belt with weapons, heavy harsh black eyeliner, deep Berry wine lipstick. KilIer shades. Hair with dark purple and blue tips. I Own all the shit to be the character but no artistic ability to create a mini book. I also lack plot, I think I want to fight good monsters, anyway rambling. But someday I will have my comic book lol

And I think my tits can share. Fair warning, my tits are more dangerous than my ass when mad. They have caught a far reach with quite a bit of power when shaken. My ass can sit on you, but if you can lift 150 well my ass loses.

Ahhhh I had no idea you had a goose!

And don't worry, I was telling you... I don't know goose talk :D

Yeah I have had a few weird ones. Cats dogs turtles snakes rats hamsters gerbils Guinea pigs squirrels raccoon birds lizards, newts, giant ass catfish, other fish, frogs, toads.

The goose we are pretty sure uses the weird knob on his head to steal information telepathicly

Point being, I want to come back as anything pressed against your sexy body

OK so then you want to be my kid or that random guy anytime I take public transportation

Yeah I have had a few weird ones. Cats dogs turtles snakes rats hamsters gerbils Guinea pigs squirrels raccoon birds lizards, newts, giant ass catfish, other fish, frogs, toads.

The goose we are pretty sure uses the weird knob on his head to steal information telepathicly

OK so then you want to be my kid or that random guy anytime I take public transportation

Well, being your kid would be decidedly unsexy.

That's a pretty good list.

And how are you so sure?

Venus de Target

Target is underrated as a location of eros. Affordable lingerie, access to mild exhibitionism in the dressing room, a inconsistently stocked wine section...if you go at the right time it could basically be like going to a swinger's club but you can buy individual forks and spoons, too.

I'm not married or a parent but I still end up in Target more often than not - buying school supplies, usually, or underwear. I'll be on the look out for my local Justadesperatewifeandmom next time - does sharing a coupon count as a pick up line?

My ass can sit on you

Seems an ideal position for you, can you just squirm a little, and we'll see where it goes from there.

Well, being your kid would be decidedly unsexy.
lol

That's a pretty good list.

And how are you so sure?

yeah, i am weird like that. Well he can be asleep, and if you so much as look out the window at him, he gets riled up. And we can't think of another purpose for the knobby thing.

You mean you have a real goose ?
I thought it was a metaphor for something but I couldn't figure out what. :D

Just don't arse...err ask them ;)

yes this is my goose. His name is Buddy. He is an asshole. https://i.imgur.com/lSCHlO9m.jpg
well I suspect I cant do anything worse than having an asshole goose

Target is underrated as a location of eros. Affordable lingerie, access to mild exhibitionism in the dressing room, a inconsistently stocked wine section...if you go at the right time it could basically be like going to a swinger's club but you can buy individual forks and spoons, too.

I'm not married or a parent but I still end up in Target more often than not - buying school supplies, usually, or underwear. I'll be on the look out for my local Justadesperatewifeandmom next time - does sharing a coupon count as a pick up line?

lol. Target the place to be, and I think coupons could totally open a door for a pick up

You are amazing! Gorgeous yummy ass and those breasts are wonderful...would love to be sucking them

thank you

My ass can sit on you

Seems an ideal position for you, can you just squirm a little, and we'll see where it goes from there.

valid point.

Oh I so look forward to your posts. SO DAMN HOT. thank you thank you thank you :kiss:

thanks. is it better or worse that that is a Christmas Mickey Mouse T-shirt, that was part of the family christmas day matching pjs 2 years ago? christmas mickey outdoor from below titty drop

It's just the sort of family based fun that Disney is all about😊. The kids running around opening presents while Mom is filming a glorious titty drop for the benefit of internet strangers, I am all for it, although could be improved by a nice pants drop and arse wobble, then we would all go Goofy...

Well so far today I have no pictures to offer except me with worn off makeup I slept in, unbrushed hair, yesterdays shirt, my fashion forward Grinch sleepy pants, sitting on my saw dust, wood shavings, and Oreo crumb covered couch, watching masterchef junior while my kid watches dc super hero girls. Yup, don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me.

You are hot, ya know..no matter what! But you are also funny and witty and make me laugh!:rose::rose::rose:

It's just the sort of family based fun that Disney is all about😊. The kids running around opening presents while Mom is filming a glorious titty drop for the benefit of internet strangers, I am all for it, although could be improved by a nice pants drop and arse wobble, then we would all go Goofy...

yippie for family entertainment, and I just can't do the whole booty popping twerking thing. Again professionals have tried to teach me

You are hot, ya know..no matter what! But you are also funny and witty and make me laugh!:rose::rose::rose:

thank you. we all need to laugh more, right

thank you

My god, you are so sexy! :devil::devil:
thank you

Damn...I bet that would drop a man to the ground, if he happened to catch it right in the face!!!! Spectacular! :devil:

maybe, the only person I know of on record to have possibly injured someone with tits to the face is Tawny Peaks. Not sure how implants factor into that either

Bwahahahaha Well, that makes a fair bit of sense ;)
yeah, best I could come up with

Very nice. Looked like a bit of a struggle, but in a good way
yeah, they aren't so light to lift, what can i say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back