Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well so far today I have no pictures to offer except me with worn off makeup I slept in, unbrushed hair, yesterdays shirt, my fashion forward Grinch sleepy pants, sitting on my saw dust, wood shavings, and Oreo crumb covered couch, watching masterchef junior while my kid watches dc super hero girls. Yup, don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me.

I for one would be thrilled as hell if my wife were as fantastic as you ...
 
Well now you're getting into semantics......

yeah I sometimes do that and overthink things

Well. Classes all morning, and work (still ongoing) all evening, but this definitely made my birthday easier to slog through!

happy birthday. I hope you ended up having a great night

I want to be reincarnated as a pair of your yoga pants

i dont know, they usually end up stained and covered in pet hair

It looks a teensy bit warmer where you are than where I am. :rolleyes:

high 70s, low 80s. florida has its positives.

I for one would be thrilled as hell if my wife were as fantastic as you ...

well thanks, even if she was wearing yesterdays clothing and cartoon pants, while ignoring the mess the in house lol

You look great in everything!

well thanks, but I don't know, I look awful in scrubs. probably pretty bad in a potato sack too

Front and back, you have amazing curves!
thank you

thank you

What a great body!
thank you

looks like a nice day to get naked!:cattail:

isn't that everyday
 
Thanks for taking the time to post. Would just love to crawl up behind you.

thanks. wish that happened more lol

You can’t get sleeping pills for your life? :confused:

Oh, I so need those.

Awww! Well, that sure sucks.

And don't your what?? lol

any marks on my ass are probably because my goose bit my ass, yet again. hence don't tell my goose that I need more.

That derriere should get more air time ! :)

wonder if the neighbors agree


thanks

You have an awesome ass ..I would love to kiss your ass..lol
thanks. hum is tell people to kiss or suck my ass not an insult?

Thanks for the morning pictures...why does life takes over..lol
thanks, and yeah, fucking life with responsibilities and shit
 
That first shot is all I need in life. You can make a collection of them and send them all to me. Prone position ftw.

All your ass are belong to me.

Well thanks, but then you would be missing out on my comic book tits if I was always like that.

That bottom begs for some loving hand prints.

Yes, I am.usually pretty naughty and probably deserve a spanking.

For you taking naked pictures of yourself is time well spent!:cattail:

Well thanks. We all need hobbies as a way to kick back and relax, right?
 
the 2 pictures I managed to get this morning,

Ever the busy Mom, yet you still find time to remind us of your loveliness.
 
As well as your lovely tits and gorgeous butt you really do have most beautiful eyes

Thanks. Though I will admit the change when sometimes. Hubby actually fell for a chick with green eyes. They may also be blue, purple, red, white, yellow, spiral. Well if you have to buy to disposable contacts, might was well toss a funky pair or two into the order. I am wearing clear in these pictures.

the 2 pictures I managed to get this morning,

Ever the busy Mom, yet you still find time to remind us of your loveliness.

Yeah I managed to wake up 5 minutes before the kid. Happens sometimes.

Good point. Perhaps I wou l prefer being your button malfunction top. Yes that would be more fun

My tops get stained more, but less pet hair. I'd pick my bra. Those bitches are expensive thus I treat them well.
 
Well thanks, but then you would be missing out on my comic book tits if I was always like that.

They're not comical, they're just drawn that way. :D In all seriousness I have a really hard time choosing between tits and ass because I love it all but I am definitely a fan of your ass. Would your tits be mad at me if I split my viewing time 50/50 between the two?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top