Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so yet another tuesday and yet more cube boob pics. Happy tuesday

http://i.imgur.com/C3XYDWVm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/e9Or8qdm.jpg?1

and a requested video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qf8zkrdg7oek8jo/20180320_092818.mp4

and we have learned my nipples really don't do that whole tightening puckering thing. They might have once upon a time but at this point I think they just gave up with the whole kin stretched thin and weight and such.

Beautiful cube shots.

The video just proves how hot you are. That ice was melting so fast. Thought I saw your nipples becoming redder, but cold will do that even if they didn’t get perked up. Maybe clamps will help them. :D

so today I did promise pig tails.

again it is all about godzilla

and just for fun, the random not intended shot of me getting up from the previous position because well, in those shoes I can not simply stand up. Center of gravity is too far forward

I’m not convinced you’re falling forward to get up as much as I am that you want someone behind you grabbing this pigtails! :devil:

and a requested video

and we have learned my nipples really don't do that whole tightening puckering thing. They might have once upon a time but at this point I think they just gave up with the whole kin stretched thin and weight and such.

Love the pics and the video, any image of a woman playing with her nipples is a lovely image

Thank you on Titty Tuesday for some more great tit pics Justa. Nothing like reviewing them right after lunch when I can stroke and imagine replacing the coldness on your nipples with my warm mouth and then a load of hot cum. See what you do to me!

Great pictures and video. I have to say, I am a bit fond of your center of gravity, especially when it leads you to end up on your hands and knees.:devil:

Beautiful cube shots.

The video just proves how hot you are. That ice was melting so fast. Thought I saw your nipples becoming redder, but cold will do that even if they didn’t get perked up. Maybe clamps will help them. :D

Well thank you. I will say the whole being in florida and the definition of what is "room temperature" is higher than most places may have contributed to the whole speed the ice melted. Also I have actually never used nipple clamps

I know I’ve said it before, but damn your husband is one lucky man.

Well thank you...but you haven't heard me ramble, only seen me ramble.

I’m not convinced you’re falling forward to get up as much as I am that you want someone behind you grabbing this pigtails! :devil:

I do like it from behind with a little hair pulling

thanks

Love the pics and the video, any image of a woman playing with her nipples is a lovely image

thank you. yeah I didn't have much better to do, I mean I guess there was actually work, but we all need breaks sometimes

Thank you on Titty Tuesday for some more great tit pics Justa. Nothing like reviewing them right after lunch when I can stroke and imagine replacing the coldness on your nipples with my warm mouth and then a load of hot cum. See what you do to me!

well thank you. Warm and hot is always better than cold to me.

Great pictures and video. I have to say, I am a bit fond of your center of gravity, especially when it leads you to end up on your hands and knees.:devil:

thank you. yeah I am on my hands and knees a lot. it isn't near as exciting as it sounds though.

Boob drop gifs are my fav. Makes me soooo wet!

Love your latest vid :heart: was waiting for you to get caught... thatd be soooo hot.

Licking lips is always hot too :)

Love it:heart:

i keep checking here for a hurricane, but instead find a pretty woman showing off her incredible body. very much not disappointed, just remain curious about the ‘cane.

and a requested video

Hmm. Care to see if my extensive sucking on them will make them pucker?

Also I think it's hilarious it sounds like stuff is going on in the background and you're playing with your tits. :D

thank you. yeah I didn't have much better to do, I mean I guess there was actually work, but we all need breaks sometimes

For the record, it did get a bit harder, (and confidentially, so did i). Would have loved to latch my lips on it and sucked long and hard. Any chance we'll see anything else getting manipulated on vid? 😉

I really need to get on here more regularly...few days off and I'm six pages down and heaps of dirty pics behind. Not a complaint mind you, just an observation. On the plus side it's really improving my one handed typing skills.
Can't help but get aroused and erect seeing you in the leather outfit, stockings too was a killer. Not too much ordinary about you. Lots to like and all of it put together well. Face pics are fabulous, really love your large eyes. Even look into them despite your cleavage and or breasts being in the frame. A beautiful woman.
I'm in need of the ice you used in your video to help with some rather urgent swelling here. You like things hard apparently...mission accomplished.
Would mind sharing that with you.
Thanks for being you. Always a joy

Subscription

Some time you subscribe for the wrong thing but end up getting more fun from other things...I love the rambling after I went back and read them but I had to use the top head..lol

Pigtails at work Challenge "WINNER" Justa and then to put some extra spicy sexy flavor, you though I was gonna say sauce but I didn't, she pulls out one of her large full yummy breast and with an ice cube heats up my internet, set off the smoke alarm and yes almost busted my zipper, I say almost cause had nature been kinder it would have been busted, well done Justa! :heart: :nana:

That face and some eye blinks and girl you'd have this horny fool doing almost anything ::p:

Titty Tuesday and I was at work and no internet......Wicked AF Justa :rose:

Ice cube at home on your clit ????????

Man you must not have many people that work around you because I’d be peeking all the time.

LMFAO! Your humour is definitely growing on me.

Well thanks. I am an acquired taste for sure.

Boob drop gifs are my fav. Makes me soooo wet!

Love your latest vid :heart: was waiting for you to get caught... thatd be soooo hot.

Licking lips is always hot too :)

Love it:heart:

Well thanks. In all honesty, I don't really get the appeal of boob drops, but in all honesty, I don't get the appeal of a lot of what I post lol.

i keep checking here for a hurricane, but instead find a pretty woman showing off her incredible body. very much not disappointed, just remain curious about the ‘cane.

Well thanks. the hurricane is all the hot air that comes out of my mouth and the mess and possible destruction I leave in my wake.

Oh, I now just LOVE Tuesdays!
thanks

Well in this day and age, a hard man is good to find!!:devil:
lol, i might use that.

Hmm. Care to see if my extensive sucking on them will make them pucker?

Also I think it's hilarious it sounds like stuff is going on in the background and you're playing with your tits. :D

you are welcome to try. and oh that is just the tip of the iceberg, seriously some videos have the full conversations of others going on around me. it is quite humorous to see the goings on in my cube versus somewhat productive crap going on around me.

For the record, it did get a bit harder, (and confidentially, so did i). Would have loved to latch my lips on it and sucked long and hard. Any chance we'll see anything else getting manipulated on vid? 😉

well thanks...and like what?

I really need to get on here more regularly...few days off and I'm six pages down and heaps of dirty pics behind. Not a complaint mind you, just an observation. On the plus side it's really improving my one handed typing skills.
Can't help but get aroused and erect seeing you in the leather outfit, stockings too was a killer. Not too much ordinary about you. Lots to like and all of it put together well. Face pics are fabulous, really love your large eyes. Even look into them despite your cleavage and or breasts being in the frame. A beautiful woman.
I'm in need of the ice you used in your video to help with some rather urgent swelling here. You like things hard apparently...mission accomplished.
Would mind sharing that with you.
Thanks for being you. Always a joy

lol, Yeah I guess I had a productive weekend. and it is always good to develop ones dexterity skills. yeah i do like that outfit, that top rocks. honestly, the large eyes are a lot about the downward tilt angle, and a lot about me reminding myself eyes wide don't blink, yada yada. Angles of photographs are amazing, like hello just the straight on versus below of my tits. angles are awesome lol

and glad you enjoyed, thank you

Some time you subscribe for the wrong thing but end up getting more fun from other things...I love the rambling after I went back and read them but I had to use the top head..lol

well thanks, but I know no one is here to hear about my boring life, I just like to pretend y'all are.

Pigtails at work Challenge "WINNER" Justa and then to put some extra spicy sexy flavor, you though I was gonna say sauce but I didn't, she pulls out one of her large full yummy breast and with an ice cube heats up my internet, set off the smoke alarm and yes almost busted my zipper, I say almost cause had nature been kinder it would have been busted, well done Justa! :heart: :nana:

That face and some eye blinks and girl you'd have this horny fool doing almost anything ::p:

Titty Tuesday and I was at work and no internet......Wicked AF Justa :rose:

Ice cube at home on your clit ????????

thanks. if zippers actually bust, I demand a video. and maybe i will do a clit, ice cube, home video some day.

Thanks for the video, breasts to drool over.
thank you

The video was amazing!
wow so many ice fans

Man you must not have many people that work around you because I’d be peeking all the time.
in my building, about 40 or 50 are stationed there, maybe another 100 in and out who don't have offices or cubes. in my area there is one office 10 cubes, a mini warehouse, break room, and computer room. the mini warehouse is what draws the most visitors but my cube is past it. I do get a lot of visitors, but I can hear them walking, so I get a few seconds warning.

so I mentioned I had a small amount of time to myself on Sunday. So many productive things I could have done, but instead I:

did my nails.

took a bath

with a rubber ducky.

yeah my rubber ducky is big, why go small when you can go big?

it was nice to have a little alone time. I haven't taken a bubble bath in years. chicks on here seem to take a lot of baths. hum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back