Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok tits and a smile. http://i.imgur.com/dHdfv1Cm.jpg

so does anyone want me to ramble about my next experience with chicks. or have a better topic for me to ramble on about? fyi, it only gets um more interesting from the Dylan and Dylan story, and probably less erotic, but it would get deeper into the weird life I have lead.

Beautiful tits.

Love the story.

I’ll think of some names. I need to look up a few things first

ok tits and a smile.

so does anyone want me to ramble about my next experience with chicks. or have a better topic for me to ramble on about? fyi, it only gets um more interesting from the Dylan and Dylan story, and probably less erotic, but it would get deeper into the weird life I have lead.

Just LOVE the ramblings, so please continue. I having to rewire an office for a client today, so it's just me, the wires, patch panels and new firewalls to setup so I'm all ears waiting to hear the next installment!! Love the pic!! Such a HOTTT Tech Geek!! :kiss:

ok tits and a smile.

:):):):):):):)

Reading your stories I reached the opinion that you are no longer a teenage, but judging from your latest photo you look quite young.

I mean like adventure stories involving your breasts... Any interesting story?

I will try to think of something. Hum already shared the time my tits took out the network infrastructure of a building. The serial security cam flashing. And a few others. Fuck I don't remember what I have shared lol.

Beautiful tits.

Love the story.

I’ll think of some names. I need to look up a few things first

Thanks. And look things up, OK that could be interesting lol

Just LOVE the ramblings, so please continue. I having to rewire an office for a client today, so it's just me, the wires, patch panels and new firewalls to setup so I'm all ears waiting to hear the next installment!! Love the pic!! Such a HOTTT Tech Geek!! :kiss:

Oh fun, do you have to fish through ceilings too? I hate that. And thank you.

Thank you.

Reading your stories I reached the opinion that you are no longer a teenage, but judging from your latest photo you look quite young.

Thanks. I am 39 but decided to age backwards as I am refusing 40. I like poor lighting, downward angles, primer, foundation, powder, and that autofix button. I wish life had an autofix button. I'd be pushing that bitch all the time. Everything could be absolutely perfect, and I would still push the damn button just to see if it gets better. Also trying to get an easy button installed on my kids forehead. So far no luck.

Been away from Lit for awhile and am just catching up on things... must say I love your candid stories, thank you for sharing your experiences and your thoughts... and of course it was nice to catch up on your amazing pics... Have a wonderful week sexy lady!!!:rose::rose::rose:

ok tits and a smile.

Thank you. Absolutely stunning.

Beautiful pictures, lovely smile, and I enjoy the stories. I tend to think human beings are innate storytellers. I think we experience life as a story...which in turn is full of many short stories and vignettes. Sometimes there is a coherency that makes a person's life a novel, but other times, it's just a semi-random collection of short stories tied together by the loose threads of a few characters. You do a good job of conveying that.

And the boys say schwing! (they haven't developed great lingual skills yet. they think about sex too much)

lol. well thank the boys for me.

No a Sub did that ... although their ability to correctly mark which wire is which leaves a lot to be desired!! :( And you my Dear are most welcome!! :kiss:

contractors man. what to do with them?

thanks

Been away from Lit for awhile and am just catching up on things... must say I love your candid stories, thank you for sharing your experiences and your thoughts... and of course it was nice to catch up on your amazing pics... Have a wonderful week sexy lady!!!:rose::rose::rose:
thank you

Maybe next time.... really enjoy your smile and the office photos.... :devil:
guess I will keep trying

Thank you. Absolutely stunning.
thank you

Very nice. Have you ever gotten totally naked in your cube?
thanks. I have.
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=88431459&postcount=107

Very impressive!
thank you

Amazing story. I had friends like your hippie friends, who just traveled from place to place. It's been years since I heard from them. I kind of wish I could just drop in and see how they are doing, but, you know, the whole nomad, off-the-grid lifestyle means they're not on social media and don't have cellphones or permanent phone numbers. Kind of a mixed bag, I guess. I did enjoy spending time with them while I was younger, but I'm not sure I could tolerate their lifestyles today now that I'm older and settled.

yeah I did it for a year, but I never really stayed without a roof over my head for long. I quickly switched to, fuck it, I'm getting a crappy hotel room lol. I liked electricity and running water too much. Hell, even when I worked as a summer camp councilor at an all girls camp, I was still sitting there with a cup of water, soap, and a razor, shaving lol.

Beautiful pictures, lovely smile, and I enjoy the stories. I tend to think human beings are innate storytellers. I think we experience life as a story...which in turn is full of many short stories and vignettes. Sometimes there is a coherency that makes a person's life a novel, but other times, it's just a semi-random collection of short stories tied together by the loose threads of a few characters. You do a good job of conveying that.

thank you. that is very eloquently put. I shall admit I lack coherency in most things, and my life shall never be a novel. I spent a long time living as if everything was transitory and the people with me today, soon shall not be, so enjoy them while you can. Maybe poor for a novel, but it made for a very interesting life.

ok so answering a couple requests.

A picture of my back, from directly behind, where you can see my tits. sounds hard, but I know I can do that, if i am braless, they usually go for the photobomb...so me standing in my bathroom. and it comes with messy I just woke up hair.

and they poorly timed moving one because I can

below boobs

washed off make up, no autofix, not downward, in light. oh just cruel cruel. most especially the not hitting the autofix button, seriously how can you not push that button. but fine. probably some makeup left, I must admit there are houses with less paint than me, but i tried. and it comes with the lovely wall artwork that is my playroom.

and today's outfit is my button malfunction shirt. maybe the girls will come out later. (and i have my makeup, downward angle and autofix back lol)

thank you. that is very eloquently put. I shall admit I lack coherency in most things, and my life shall never be a novel. I spent a long time living as if everything was transitory and the people with me today, soon shall not be, so enjoy them while you can. Maybe poor for a novel, but it made for a very interesting life.

I think it's a good way to view life and the world. It opens you up for all the strange and wonderful things that happen as we make our way. Never hold to tightly to anything or anyone. Love life with an open hand and an open heart. You'll pick up some bumps and bruises along the way, but it's worth it.

A picture of my back, from directly behind, where you can see my tits. sounds hard, but I know I can do that, if i am braless, they usually go for the photobomb...so me standing in my bathroom. and it comes with messy I just woke up hair.

below boobs

washed off make up, no autofix, not downward, in light. oh just cruel cruel. most especially the not hitting the autofix button, seriously how can you not push that button. but fine. probably some makeup left, I must admit there are houses with less paint than me, but i tried. and it comes with the lovely wall artwork that is my playroom.

and today's outfit is my button malfunction shirt. maybe the girls will come out later. (and i have my makeup, downward angle and autofix back lol)

I've always loved that back shot with the curve of a breast revealed. There is something incredibly sensual about it for me. Beautiful shots.

http://i.imgur.com/AdmSJ58m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/s7ZpA6jm.jpg

below boobs http://i.imgur.com/gazgUfrm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2lzbyq9m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1bgXuDHm.jpg

You are beautiful no matter what you wear or don’t, even without make up.

below boobs

WOW! You just blow me way! So damn sexy and open!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back