Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for todays ramblings, since there was interest in my actually quite uninteresting and limited sexual experience with women, I figured I would go through them. That will kill two days of rambling lol. So I guess we start with a chick I will call Dylan.

I need to start with the dynamics of the relationship as well as the inner cycle of this group. When I met Dylan, she was good friends with this guy, who had the same name. Male Dylan was a little older than us, but not much, like 3 years. She was actually always madly deeply in love with him, for years prior, and through the years I was in the picture. He had a girlfriend she hated, probably because she wanted to be her. I actually never met the girlfriend, saw her with him once in a public place, but was kind enough to not approach. He, amusingly enough, was always going to break up with his girlfriend, at a better time. It was always too close to Christmas, too close to valentines day, to their anniversary, her birthday etc etc. I always picked on him about it, because all he did was bitch about her, but never change it. As time went on, female Dylan became my best friend, but male Dylan became my person. You know, the person that you can tell anything too, the person that you call when you are in trouble and drops everything, not even asking how, why, and what the hell mess did you get yourself into this time, but simply asks where are you. God, I can think of at least 4 middle of the night pages from a gas station pay phone, one was like an hour away, in a snow storm. Yeah, he was my person. He was really a great guy. I don’t think I trusted anyone like I did him. I was actually dating his best male friend for quite a while (who I met through him, though that was cellblock C guy who I mentioned prior, so maybe Dylan owed me for that one lol). Dylan, Dylan, and I all hung out together all the time, like all the time. It was kind of a mystery to me how he could have a relationship in which we were unknown, (well, at least I was unknown, girlfriend knew the female Dylan), while being with us all the time, not to mention the job of being my person..... I do wonder what he told her.

Anyway, female Dylan and I are both straight, so our sexual contact was limited outside of male Dylan. Other than the few weeks we protested the treatment of public displays of affection by gay men in this one public place by kissing whenever there. Apparently, we managed to offend no one though, because as it turns out gay guys kissing was offensive but straight chicks was not so much. Eh, We tried.

Now male Dylan was against cheating on his girlfriend. The definition of cheating versus moral ambiguity evolved over time. It is interesting how the moral standards of people change over time. Or maybe not. I guess no one ever wakes up willing to do today, something they said never to yesterday. It is a slow change, over time, as situations warrant. Eventually, his definition of cheating, to me, appeared to be penile vaginal penetration or regular continued long term sexual contact between just him and one other person, in private. Not to say there was no private contact at all, he was actually the guy that drove into a ditch while I was giving him a blow job, while we were alone in the car. That was a very funny night. There were many alone encounters, should we actually be alone, however, overall sexual experiences were predominately the three of us. It was also interesting, as in some ways, female Dylan was jealous of my presence in this friendship (a fact she stated) but on the flip side she stated she did not want me to back away as this was the only way the situation worked for male Dylan.

I literally can’t tell you the number of times I watched her give a blow job nor the number of times she watched me. Or the number of times she watched my pussy being eaten nor the number of times I watched. most especially I can't fathom the number of times we were laying together, naked, being finger fucked, together. I must have cum in the presence of this chick, and with this chick, hundreds of times. Honestly, male Dylan was more of a giver, though he did like his blow jobs, oral sex either way was something the girlfriend was against. However, I do think if the numbers could be crunched, we made out better. Though that whole multiple thing does come into play too. And there were a few nights he would touch us for hours. and a few nights where it was just male Dylan and I, where again he would be licking or playing with my pussy for hours.

He always stood strong on the no actual sex though. Always a no, until he was single and had broken up with his girlfriend, which again, was never actually going to happen. That always made me laugh. He would literally be like, Ok yall, I am ending it with her tomorrow, wish me luck, I am serious this time. Then come see us tomorrow, and be all well she has a wedding we are suppose to go to, so I couldn't, after the wedding. And again I'd laugh and laugh and be all dude, you are going to end up marrying her at this rate. he would be all absolutely not, I am just waiting for the right time. Yup, I learned like a decade later that they were indeed married, I could not help but laugh.

Anyway, that is the story of Dylan, Dylan, and I. The mysteries this friendship left in my head that are still unanswered today….where did he find the time without his girlfriend knowing? how could he always find me when all I could give him was the address off a pay phone yet gps was something most people had still never heard of? how was he so damn good at finger fucking two chicks at the same time and making them cum, at the same time, when I can’t even use a scissors with my left hand? is that why he preferred to be on his knees between us watching us rather than laying next to us?, was it more erotic to him for us to cum at the same time? did his wife ever change her position on oral sex?

Ah, the great mysteries of my life.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
 
Alrighty then.... film at eleven :devil:


I expect a captivating performance :devil:

yeah it didn't work out so well, she just didn't do what I told her. She ended up playing with a toy instead.

Ah-ha, no wonder they may taste sweet. I may just have to accidentally spray some whip cream all over and them clean them up with my tongue. I mean it's the gentlemanly thing to do after an accident, right?

So you use it as a pointer to point to your tits? As if they don't stand out enough already. :D

I bet no one noticed unless they really looked. Now if you had a good play in them beforehand and then wore them...that may get some attention.

well cleaning them with your tongue does seem very thoughtful, thank you and no, I just wear random things as accessories, depending on the day. pens/markers, flash drives, screw drivers, thong ponytails, and yes no one seems to notice, or again, they have simply accepted I will always have something unpredictable going on, thus totally predictable

I'm pulling for you!
sorry to disappoint.

With kegels one can do anything. Or something.
so far my pussy seems to disagree, silently disagree anyway

Love your big tits, your hands and even your finger! :)

thanks, i even have 2 middle fingers. totally not enough middle fingers for city traffic though.

thanks, I think
 
Happy, happy. Joy, joy!

thank you

You definitely improve Tuesdays!!!! :devil::devil:

thanks, I try

Your welcome
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I must admit sometimes I need a little emoji dictionary. i have given up on emoji sentences. who knows what I answer yes and lol too.

Great picture. Was that taken at work?

thank you, and yes another day in my cube, another picture in my cube

She can't sing with her mouth full 😉. A+ for effort though

lol, valid point. I tried asking nicely before her mouth as full, and nope not even lip syncing. just kind of sat there patiently. hey, I tried
 
and the girls say happy tuesday.


I'm in awe!!! Fucking amazing, especially with that tiny waist, they look even bigger.

I was in a similar relationship for a long time. I was the male Dylan and she was the Justa, although only 34DDD. I think that's where my love of oral (giving) and big breasteses comes from. You just take everything to the nth level. 😁
 
I'm in awe!!! Fucking amazing, especially with that tiny waist, they look even bigger.

I was in a similar relationship for a long time. I was the male Dylan and she was the Justa, although only 34DDD. I think that's where my love of oral (giving) and big breasteses comes from. You just take everything to the nth level. 😁

well thanks. I the time i was probably a 32G so not much difference. But yeah my Dylan and Dylan relationship was an interesting experience

Hello girls, have you both got names?
they do not, I think I named them in the past, but I forget. Would you like to name them?

Maybe I need to come by and give her a tongue lashing 😉
yes she totally needs that .

Well it is now. ... and happy Tuesday to you and the girls as well. Hope the day finds you in good health as we can see part of your beauty (that beautiful smile is missing)
I guess I can give a smile
 
ok tits and a smile.


so does anyone want me to ramble about my next experience with chicks. or have a better topic for me to ramble on about? fyi, it only gets um more interesting from the Dylan and Dylan story, and probably less erotic, but it would get deeper into the weird life I have lead.
 
ok tits and a smile.


so does anyone want me to ramble about my next experience with chicks. or have a better topic for me to ramble on about? fyi, it only gets um more interesting from the Dylan and Dylan story, and probably less erotic, but it would get deeper into the weird life I have lead.

Gorgeous boobs and a sensational smile!!! :devil::rose::rose:
 
ok tits and a smile.


so does anyone want me to ramble about my next experience with chicks. or have a better topic for me to ramble on about? fyi, it only gets um more interesting from the Dylan and Dylan story, and probably less erotic, but it would get deeper into the weird life I have lead.

Fantastic picture. You have a beautiful face to go along with those lips and everything else.

Anything you want to ramble about is fine. I just enjoy the stories you tell.
 
ok tits and a smile.


so does anyone want me to ramble about my next experience with chicks. or have a better topic for me to ramble on about? fyi, it only gets um more interesting from the Dylan and Dylan story, and probably less erotic, but it would get deeper into the weird life I have lead.

Lovely smile and tits of course. I am curious what happens next in the Dylan and Dylan saga. Goes to show I'm not a complete perv lol
 
Ok then, back to my limited experience with women. Up next, the hippy chicks. The people are more of the story than the night as well, so sorry Lit, but it is my thread and I will write what I want to.

It begins with my husband and I, and a group of people from rainbow gatherings. This group was an unknown to me at first except for one man. Life frequently brought us together in different places and different years for a limited amount of time. He was very interesting. Not your typical young nomad rainbow guy waste case. I will call him Dave. I had always known him as living a completely nomadic life, but was intelligent, good looking, charismatic, and not a slave to vices. He frequently fell in with a new rainbow “family”, in which case, he was the patriarch. Honestly, I think that was what he was looking for. To be needed, to be a leader, and the loyalty to him that came with the role. Next in the group, we have Tom, yeah a typical waste case, nothing worth noting. Then Scott, at first he appears the typical waste case, until you see he is actually a prime example of the failure of the medical community in the treatment of the mentally ill. He was older, once in the military, not sure how long, but then the symptoms of schizophrenia started to show. At this point, he had been taking his medication faithful for some time. He could actually function and hold conversations first thing in the morning, but shortly after taking his medication, he was left completely non-functional. Pretty much sat in a corner, staring, drooling on himself. No way he could ever be a productive member of society like that. I found it hard to believe the only choice was be completely overrun by the demons in your own head or be medicated to the point of not moving or thinking, but apparently that is VA care. He did have a car that Dave drove, and the girls took care of his basic needs. That brings us to the chicks. There was Sherry, a typical younger chick, just out of high school, finding herself. Then there was Dana, who is actually what brought Dave back into our lives this time. Occasionally Dave called us when one of his “family” needed time out of the woods, off the streets, or another way we could really help someone. Dana was also young and drop dead fucking gorgeous, but clearly had demons of her own. A few weeks prior to meeting her, she had quite literally caught on fire after falling into one (yeah, she was drunk), her back had been badly burned. She initially went to the hospital via ambulance and received the debridement and basic treatment, but then quickly left AMA, refusing to follow up with medical professionals. I can’t tell you what she was running from, but she was definitely running, and was not going to be on the grid. She would rather risk death, than risk somehow going back where she was. Leaving gory out, living in the woods, was not helping her recovery. Bandage changes were not happening, no clean environment, etc etc. So after a pretty rough first night of undoing that damage, we welcomed them to stay until she was healed enough that she could handle the lifestyle again.

So that is how 5 rainbow children came to live in my house for 2 months. Hubby and I had a small one bedroom, one bathroom, 700 square foot apartment, so it was cramped. However, they were the best house guests ever. Hubby had to be at work first, so showered and left. Followed by me. Then their turns for the bathroom. Once ready to go, Dave would first drive the girls to a spot to pan handle. I learned pretty homeless chicks made a killing pan handling, fyi. After dropping them off, he would take Tom either mushroom hunting or grocery, party favor, and supply shopping with the money the girls had made the day before. They just sat Scott in the corner to stare at whatever. Then they would pick up the girls, go back to my house where the girls would feed and water Scott (he couldn’t even hold a glass by himself), help him to the bathroom. Dave and Tim would clean, followed by the girls, when Scott was situated in a corner again. Then Dave would cook an amazing meal. He had actually graduated from culinary school and was a chef before he decided to not be. I’d get home, we would eat, I would change Dana’s bandages and check how she was healing, then the standard party would commence. Honestly, even with 7 people in a one bedroom, my house had never been so clean and all groceries, supplies, and party favors were payed for by them, and I had a private chef. Best house guests ever. Plus, I grew close to Sherry and Dana, as we were hippie women living together for a couple months. They would even go buy me clothes (everyone always wants to change my fashion sense lol)

So we are now almost 2 months in. This night began like normal. It was pot and a hippy flip on the party agenda (shrooms and x). I don’t know, maybe a wrong type of mushroom got mixed in but I was having some pretty severe stomach cramps. I excused myself and went to bed. However, the whole tripping balls and rolling thing put a damper on me getting to sleep. Sat in the shower for a while, climbed back into bed, eventually fell asleep. No idea how long, but Sherry and Dana decided to come check on me. So, I am still nude from my shower, and they undress and crawl into bed with me. They decide the whole private and sensual massage deal would be in order, as that would help me feel better. I guess it makes sense, orgasms are a good pain remedy, however, there was the whole I had actually finally fallen asleep thing followed by the whole feel like I am going to die thing. Eventually, the physical enjoyment of the situation fully woke me up, but then pretty quickly my physical pain brought me back to reality. So, I quickly switched to “oh come on, I had finally fallen asleep”, and I roll over and go back to sleep.

So there is my night, naked, with 2 naked hippy chicks, in my bed…. that I pretty much slept through. I have never since randomly woke up naked with naked chicks on both sides of me in my bed. I suspect most people don’t end up with multiple random naked chicks appearing in their bed. I honestly have no idea if hubby knows what went on in our bedroom that night. They left about a week and a half later, as while Dana will always have the scars, she was healed, so time to move on to a new city again. I don’t know where any are now. Sherry, I am quite sure figured out what she wanted to do with life and is living as a normal person, probably with a couple of kids and a couple marriages under her belt. Tom and Scott, I’d guess dead, jail, something like that. Dave, well I saw him a few more times as time went by, sometimes just driving through, sometimes because someone needed help. I haven’t seen him in a long time. I often wonder if he went normal, kept living a nomadic life as he did, or became the leader of a small off the grid cult somewhere. Honestly, the odds are about the same for all. Dana, I really guess it depends what she was really running from. Me, I pretty much stuck to acid as my hallucinogenic of choice and avoided the shrooms after that, until of course I grew older and left the scene all together.
 
Gorgeous boobs and a sensational smile!!! :devil::rose::rose:

Well thank you

Fantastic picture. You have a beautiful face to go along with those lips and everything else.

Anything you want to ramble about is fine. I just enjoy the stories you tell.

well thank you. And i am glad someone does. Plus it is cementing my oh my god grandma stories in my memory

Lovely smile and tits of course. I am curious what happens next in the Dylan and Dylan saga. Goes to show I'm not a complete perv lol

thank you.

Well Dylan, Dylan, and I ended when I packed a bag and left. I didn't actually say goodbye, I suck. I said goodbye to almost no one. Well, I did say goodbye to the aforementioned HR guy, but that is because I quit my job and left. I doubt it was no surprise when they heard I was gone, I had been saying I wanted to just leave for a while. I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to be talked out of it. Dylan and Dylan drifted apart completely not long after that. Female Dylan had a kid with a guy, who left her for someone he met playing WOW. She recently just got married for the first time, to a guy she met later, and was friends with and madly in love with for years. she is now a grandmother as her son had a baby.

Male Dylan married the girlfriend, they have no kids. He also started hanging out with his male best friend more (the one that recently got out of prison). My Ex stopped coming around us when we broke up. He didn't need to, didn't bother me any, but ya know. Later Dylan spent some time in rehab (he wasn't anything but a pot smoker back when we were friends, but my ex was a hard drug user, hence he probably developed a habit as they started hanging out again) After rehab, he became a fitness nut.

Both separately found me on social media later. I haven't seen either in about 6 years, however when i do find myself in that area, I usually spend a night out with female Dylan, and have a lunch with male Dylan.

Ramble on !!

Love reading your stories (and looking at your tits).

thank you. and I did, guess I should post another tit shot too lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top