Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so which do you do, not get offended if a man says he would totally be banging your wife, or get offended if a woman says it?

well good to know my ass will work just as well as my tits.

lol

lol, I have kind of wondered if the reason I am clumsy is due to the whole poorly balanced and not being able to see my feet.

well I greatly enjoyed the witty banter last night. I forgot to go with clowns though. damn it, i should know to always go with slutty clowns if I can

thank you. yeah I know the stories are why everyone is reading.

i think so. I had a good time anyway lol. and thank you.

fan of the chipped toenail polish?

thank you

Among other things, yes. :D;)

Well, somehow I have missed your thread until now. Let me say, you are aggressive, offensive, long winded and confrontational. And it's awesome. My new favorite thread and I plan to live here now.

Aww. Thanks. Don't forget total crazy ass bitch.

Your small hands make your tits look bigger.

Well thanks, but I actually don't have small hands. Minus the rings and nails I have kind of man hands. But now I am curious what all I can hold up to them and make look small. Sounds like kind of a fun game. Downside is when I am being straddled with a hard cock between my tits, they makes the cock look smaller too. Probably not the visual most expected.

Among other things, yes. :D;)

Well thank you.

Lovely hands. Don’t your long nails get in the way when working with small things in the IT equipment cabinets.

Thank you. Sometimes they are annoying, especially with patch cables with like flex tabs, but I can remove sim and SD cards like no ones business, hold tiny screws better. Basically It is like always having a tweezers. The positives outweigh the negatives.

Well thanks, but I actually don't have small hands. Minus the rings and nails I have kind of man hands. But now I am curious what all I can hold up to them and make look small. Sounds like kind of a fun game. Downside is when I am being straddled with a hard cock between my tits, they makes the cock look smaller too. Probably not the visual most expected.

If my cock were to luckily find it's way between your incredible tits it would would definitely look small. But, I'd be happy to close my eyes and imagine that it's larger while in that heavenly location. I wouldn't have to keep them closed for long though :eek:

If my cock were to luckily find it's way between your incredible tits it would would definitely look small. But, I'd be happy to close my eyes and imagine that it's larger while in that heavenly location. I wouldn't have to keep them closed for long though :eek:

Lol, thanks. And hopefully there would be a round 2 then.

well I have to say my PM game of trying to offend people with creepy perviness was a rousing success in my mind. i played with anyone who messaged today, new or old, decided against just newbies

i might have to spew offensive random shit via pm more often

wont be tonight as going to my bed room, but yeah twas fun.

Awwww, darn. I missed it. Admittedly, I probably wasn't around at the right time.

If you decide to do it again, I'd wekcome your challenge to my creepy perviness.

and for everyone just not into my feet, enjoy my hands?

I'm hoping that's a promise! :devil:
And I don't know why but the boobs and the wedding ring just makes the pic so much hottier.

WOW love the unsolicited ........:nana: so you had fun well that is why your here after all and you rock Justa, I said it , you proved it and its dah law. :)

Last edited:
Round 2...3...4... there would be many :devil:

That is how I like it

Soooooooo, Suicide Squad Harley Quinn? She looks pretty slutty.

I don't have a thing for feet. I'll take this opportunity to enjoy your hands. And your tits too.

I was thinking more fake curly hair, red nose, big shoes. With garden gnomes in their oversized purses. She just makes it too easy.

And thanks. I enjoy my hands too.

Awwww, darn. I missed it. Admittedly, I probably wasn't around at the right time.

If you decide to do it again, I'd wekcome your challenge to my creepy perviness.

As long as you are into clowns. And garden gnomes. Really is all about the garden gnomes.

I'm hoping that's a promise! :devil:
And I don't know why but the boobs and the wedding ring just makes the pic so much hottier.

WOW love the unsolicited ........:nana: so you had fun well that is why your here after all and you rock Justa, I said it , you proved it and its dah law. :)

Yeah the wedding ring adds that whole extra bit of class to posting indecent selfies. And yeah if going with unsolicited vulgar picture, I think that sufficiently covered it. Well I don't think people quite expect my kind of fun, but hey, that is what makes it fun.

In response to your question, I would not be offended by either.

Well good. People often get offended too easily.

Double standards

I was mostly speaking of double standards in general. My feelings on that would take too long to put into words. I just hate hypocracy.

I was mostly speaking of double standards in general. My feelings on that would take too long to put into words. I just hate hypocracy.

Well I think most are not fans of hypocrisy, well maybe hypocrites are a fan.

Everything about you is unexpected, which is what makes you so fun.

only issue is that when the unexpected is always expected, then I stop succeeding in doing the unexpected

And how should I enjoy your hands? What would they be doing? And what would mine be doing while yours are busy?

Well, in all honesty,and for the sake of sharing, I probably give pretty bad hand jobs. Imaginary carpal tunnel syndrome (I have insisted I imagine it for like 10 years because I refuse to believe I am old enough...i will also be one of those people who, when my time comes, complain print on books gets smaller and smaller as there is no way I am so old I need bifocals). anyway, weak grip strength especially at the end of weekdays

So took my kid to the fair yesterday. learned I am too old to be spun around in a circle for hours. was glad to get home and get comfortable in a summer dress again. I think I even got most of the powdered sugar off my tits (funnel cake is my favorite carnival food, with extra sugar, yesterday it was even red velvet funnel cake, and yes without fail, my tits will end up covered in powdered sugar lol)

ok fine, it isn't a summer dress so much as a shirt that is like 4 sizes too big so it is long enough to be a dress, but it covers enough so I don't have to wear anything under it. and to answer the hairstyle question

and finally since we decided my tits make my hands look small and dainty, lets see what else my tits make look cute.

does my knock off sharpie look dainty and cute? (yes work springs for only the best). is it a good thing or a bad thing for a knock off sharpie to look all dainty and little and cute

So took my kid to the fair yesterday. learned I am too old to be spun around in a circle for hours. was glad to get home and get comfortable in a summer dress again. I think I even got most of the powdered sugar off my tits (funnel cake is my favorite carnival food, with extra sugar, yesterday it was even red velvet funnel cake, and yes without fail, my tits will end up covered in powdered sugar lol)

ok fine, it isn't a summer dress so much as a shirt that is like 4 sizes too big so it is long enough to be a dress, but it covers enough so I don't have to wear anything under it. and to answer the hairstyle question

and finally since we decided my tits make my hands look small and dainty, lets see what else my tits make look cute.

does my knock off sharpie look dainty and cute? (yes work springs for only the best). is it a good thing or a bad thing for a knock off sharpie to look all dainty and little and cute

Everything about you is cute. :kiss:

Just keep doing what you're doing. You're amazing. You know how I feel about your magnificent breasteses, well you also have the prettiest pussy. I can see my face buried in it for as long as you want.

And I will only put you on a pedestal high enough to look up your dress. 😁

Everything about you is cute. :kiss:

aww thanks, I will be sure to tell my marker that too

Just keep doing what you're doing. You're amazing. You know how I feel about your magnificent breasteses, well you also have the prettiest pussy. I can see my face buried in it for as long as you want.

And I will only put you on a pedestal high enough to look up your dress. 😁

thank you, and low pedestal, good, I hate heights. it is possible my husband and kid may have picked on me on the ferris wheel...mom you don't need to hold so tightly on to my arm, I am not going to stand up or fall out anything, let go. son she isn't doing it for you, I do wish they didn't have a no cellphone rule so we could shake the car and record it.

I am really fun on roller coasters too, let me say the bar is my friend, a friend that I couldn't possibly be more wrapped around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back