Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you say it so well, maybe all of the above and then some.... the natural look...

Well hopefully you like things real dirty as so far that is the natural look I am rocking today. Lol

The second toe is more exciting than you might think, I also have a slightly longer second toe which apparently indicates Greek or in my case Celtic heritage...

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...y/news-story/0c143691f46ded8db2c790da82d354e2

psst - that cardigan pic is really cute, I do love your hair, :rose:

Interesting. My feet look Greek. And apparently my feet Indicate leadership qualities. Rulers from ancient Egyptian and Hawaiian royal dynasties all had long second toes. You need to be in charge and Being able to waggle your little toe indicates restlessness and a need for constant change..

And thanks, I don't wear cardigans often but it was cold yesterday. Maybe I should wear then

Outstanding!
Thank you.

so it has now been pointed out 3 times this week that I have not shown my feet. To be honest, my feet are not really something I think about. I have never had a professional pedicure. though to be fair I have only ever had one professional manicure and that was in 1996. Generally, if my toe nails are painted, it is probably chipping polish, like right now. really who has time for that shit, maybe single people but yeah I don't. My feet aren't really exciting, just normal feet. a little big, like 7.5 or 8 womens shoe and like a 6 in mens/boys. nothing really special besides my second toe is longer than the first, and I am pretty awesome at being super lazy and picking things up with my feet to avoid getting up or bending over.

I have virtually no experience with foot guys. about the only time I can think is back when I hitch hiked a lot. well, not really hitch hiking as I didn't do the thumb thing, but for years I would walk home from work. except I don't think I ever actually finished the walk. In cities, you don't walk far before someone pulls over and offers a ride. and yeah high odds it will be some creep, but it was as much as a 5 mile walk, depending on where i was living and working at the time, so was worth the eye rolls. Anyway, one time, it started pretty traditional, got in the car, then he said something to the effect of not safe alone this late at night yada yada, very common. then you have probably been on your feet all day and walking a lot (very true) which I answer in the affirmative, so he asked if I would like a foot massage. I declined. he kept pushing with the whole, well you deserve it type crap. kept declining, so he starts offering money in increasing amounts. Dude was up to wanting to pay me $100 to massage my feet. So weird to me, I mean, people pay other people to massage their feet and paint their toe nails. And that was like 3 shifts pay, but yeah no, i still declined creepy old guys offer, he was trying way too hard thus way too weird. And that is all my experience with feet guys.

side note, there were also hair guys and a finger nail guy. And in further confession, I actually regularly indulged finger nail guy. He would come into the restaurant once a month, order, and when I brought his food, I would sit down and clip my fingernails. He would leave a $25 tip. Weird, but he was surprisingly not that creepy. like never tried to touch me or ask me out or get my number or anything. I was very curious what he actually did with my finger nail clippings, but figured I was better off not knowing. we had tons of theories at the restaurant though.

anyway, here are my feet in their natural environment today. stretched out on my couch, with a kid in santa pjs sitting near them. awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/TXB199Im.jpg

and more awesome, here are my feet last weekend after walking on a dirty outdoor patio, as that is their natural environment too.

http://i.imgur.com/y8NNe0Im.jpg

and finally here are my tits this morning, because tits. yes it is almost noon, and yes I am still wearing the same shirt from yesterday, which yes I slept in it, but hey I swapped the jeans for yoga pants.

http://i.imgur.com/NUREFsYm.jpg

Ive never much been into toes as a sexual thing, but I do love your tits. That’s more my thing.

Ive never much been into toes as a sexual thing, but I do love your tits. That’s more my thing.

Yeah, I assume most guys on my thread are here for the poetic, lucidly written, timeless anecdotes on life, followed by my tits. As long as all the focus isn't always on my tits, I am good with that. And you are good with that so thank you, even if my chipped toenail polish does not really get your engine running.

And random overshare, In my top 10 most awesome lit messages of all time.... "Yeah, I am not really into watching you get off, it isn't really my thing. I would love more pictures and video of your tits though". Yeah, I think I discovered why that person was on lit, because we all know I am on lit for reasons that have nothing to do with ME getting off. Trying to imagine that line in real life to a chick, yeah I am not interested in you getting off, it is not my thing, but can I please just stare at your naked tits for a while. I am sure the chicks are just swooning.

Yeah, I assume most guys on my thread are here for the poetic, lucidly written, timeless anecdotes on life, followed by my tits. As long as all the focus isn't always on my tits, I am good with that. And you are good with that so thank you, even if my chipped toenail polish does not really get your engine running.

And random overshare, In my top 10 most awesome lit messages of all time.... "Yeah, I am not really into watching you get off, it isn't really my thing. I would love more pictures and video of your tits though". Yeah, I think I discovered why that person was on lit, because we all know I am on lit for reasons that have nothing to do with ME getting off. Trying to imagine that line in real life to a chick, yeah I am not interested in you getting off, it is not my thing, but can I please just stare at your naked tits for a while. I am sure the chicks are just swooning.

LMAO!!!

Well thank you, but honestly i spend very little time doing what I'd like, and way more time doing what needs to be done. I do have a ton of kick ass stories. One of my life's goals was to make sure I had enough stories that when my grandkids where bringing dates to Thanksgiving dinners, I'd have inappropriate stories and oh my God grandma will be uttered at every major family dinner.

A most noble aspiration!

Thank you, thank you. I will be here all day, and probably some tomorrow too.

In guys defense though, it is a very sexist world. Like I have literally said quite a few times something like "OK, I am in the mood to screw you purely for my own enjoyment. I actually have no feelings for you and do not care. I won't call tomorrow, but if this goes well I might call in the future, but it will be because I can't think of anyone better to do. I will still not actually have feelings for you. I am simply using you for sex. OK? " and yet a man has not stormed off in a huff, or said I was a total asshole or whatever.

Where as, watching men try the same tactic, it usually failed, often epically. Even really hot guys using that technique on less than average chicks still usually failed.

It is such a cruel double standard. I can spew complete honesty and it is fine, but we expect men to lie to us.

Just yesterday at work, a coworker was bitching about the last temp I had. He said I didn't report it to you because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but he knew my wife from his prior temp job. He said "you wife is so fucking hot and I'd totally be hitting that" and I almost decked him. I mean what the fuck. I answer "but your wife is totally fucking hot, and I'd love to be hitting that too. It is a compliment dude" and he is fucking laughing and we move on to discussing how drunk he shall be this weekend, then to employee drug testing. Point being, we said the same thing to the same person, but offensive because a man said it, and funny because a woman said it.

Cruel cruel double standard.

What a charmer. I may have to jot that down.

Well I have now decided next newbie that PMs me, I am going to say, "hey, I am not really interested in if you get off, but could you send me a picture of your hard cock, so I can stare at it for a while". I will share if the line works for me.

A most noble aspiration!

Isn't it. Some people want to make the works a better place, I want to hear oh my God grandma a lot.

Well I have now decided next newbie that PMs me, I am going to say, "hey, I am not really interested in if you get off, but could you send me a picture of your hard cock, so I can stare at it for a while". I will share if the line works for me.

You think they will refuse? Pshaw. :p

It's the power of boobs. They hypnotize men. My boobs are useless. ;_;

You think they will refuse? Pshaw. :p

It's the power of boobs. They hypnotize men. My boobs are useless. ;_;

Well we shall see. I turned off invisible mode, so now I wait. I might just make a day of trying to be pervily offensive and see what happens.

And just to test the tit theory, I won't discuss or send any pictures that include my tits. See if it really is my superhero tits or something else lol.

Hmm now would these pictures contain other notable parts of that knockout body? Oh hell, who am kidding? I' not gonna be the guinea pic on this one!

What are your reasons for being on lit, is it our sparkling conversations?

It totally is. OK and i came for the stories, often and hard. Created an account because even if I can't write fiction, thought I could just write about experiences. Then found i finally had a use for meatloaf baby and baby vag cake images saved on my phone (had been saving then forever, I knew I'd find a use some day, unsolicited dick pics was that day) then I remembered I actually do get off on exposing myself to random men, so I stay to get off after.

OK and for the sparkling conversation.

Hmm now would these pictures contain other notable parts of that knockout body? Oh hell, who am kidding? I' not gonna be the guinea pic on this one!

We shall see. ;)

Thank you, thank you. I will be here all day, and probably some tomorrow too.

In guys defense though, it is a very sexist world. Like I have literally said quite a few times something like "OK, I am in the mood to screw you purely for my own enjoyment. I actually have no feelings for you and do not care. I won't call tomorrow, but if this goes well I might call in the future, but it will be because I can't think of anyone better to do. I will still not actually have feelings for you. I am simply using you for sex. OK? " and yet a man has not stormed off in a huff, or said I was a total asshole or whatever.

Where as, watching men try the same tactic, it usually failed, often epically. Even really hot guys using that technique on less than average chicks still usually failed.

It is such a cruel double standard. I can spew complete honesty and it is fine, but we expect men to lie to us.

Just yesterday at work, a coworker was bitching about the last temp I had. He said I didn't report it to you because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but he knew my wife from his prior temp job. He said "you wife is so fucking hot and I'd totally be hitting that" and I almost decked him. I mean what the fuck. I answer "but your wife is totally fucking hot, and I'd love to be hitting that too. It is a compliment dude" and he is fucking laughing and we move on to discussing how drunk he shall be this weekend, then to employee drug testing. Point being, we said the same thing to the same person, but offensive because a man said it, and funny because a woman said it.

It's refreshing to know that some women notice that. I've always hated double standards and try to do better than that

He he I'm great with ass pics Justa, if you want to rest the sweet boobs......😘
What this is me helping and skimming the thread, not a foot guy but feet skills are impressive.

so it has now been pointed out 3 times this week that I have not shown my feet. To be honest, my feet are not really something I think about. I have never had a professional pedicure. though to be fair I have only ever had one professional manicure and that was in 1996. Generally, if my toe nails are painted, it is probably chipping polish, like right now. really who has time for that shit, maybe single people but yeah I don't. My feet aren't really exciting, just normal feet. a little big, like 7.5 or 8 womens shoe and like a 6 in mens/boys. nothing really special besides my second toe is longer than the first, and I am pretty awesome at being super lazy and picking things up with my feet to avoid getting up or bending over.

I have virtually no experience with foot guys. about the only time I can think is back when I hitch hiked a lot. well, not really hitch hiking as I didn't do the thumb thing, but for years I would walk home from work. except I don't think I ever actually finished the walk. In cities, you don't walk far before someone pulls over and offers a ride. and yeah high odds it will be some creep, but it was as much as a 5 mile walk, depending on where i was living and working at the time, so was worth the eye rolls. Anyway, one time, it started pretty traditional, got in the car, then he said something to the effect of not safe alone this late at night yada yada, very common. then you have probably been on your feet all day and walking a lot (very true) which I answer in the affirmative, so he asked if I would like a foot massage. I declined. he kept pushing with the whole, well you deserve it type crap. kept declining, so he starts offering money in increasing amounts. Dude was up to wanting to pay me $100 to massage my feet. So weird to me, I mean, people pay other people to massage their feet and paint their toe nails. And that was like 3 shifts pay, but yeah no, i still declined creepy old guys offer, he was trying way too hard thus way too weird. And that is all my experience with feet guys.

side note, there were also hair guys and a finger nail guy. And in further confession, I actually regularly indulged finger nail guy. He would come into the restaurant once a month, order, and when I brought his food, I would sit down and clip my fingernails. He would leave a $25 tip. Weird, but he was surprisingly not that creepy. like never tried to touch me or ask me out or get my number or anything. I was very curious what he actually did with my finger nail clippings, but figured I was better off not knowing. we had tons of theories at the restaurant though.

anyway, here are my feet in their natural environment today. stretched out on my couch, with a kid in santa pjs sitting near them. awesome.

and more awesome, here are my feet last weekend after walking on a dirty outdoor patio, as that is their natural environment too.

and finally here are my tits this morning, because tits. yes it is almost noon, and yes I am still wearing the same shirt from yesterday, which yes I slept in it, but hey I swapped the jeans for yoga pants.

To be honest, I'm not into feet, and with your magnificent breasteses, I figured you had to be sportin' size 13s just to keep from falling over. Hence I never asked. I'm pleasantly surprised by the relative daintyness of your feet. 🤣

well I have to say my PM game of trying to offend people with creepy perviness was a rousing success in my mind. i played with anyone who messaged today, new or old, decided against just newbies

first, the i dont care, send me dick pic to stare at. lost one guy, all others responded, but only one sent one....round of applause for being a great sport

next me sending an unsolicited vulgar pic (that did not include tits), it was a pic a took a few hours ago, after my shower. https://i.imgur.com/SD8R8JCm.jpg
all replied back. no one was offended.

next we had me asking "how do you feel about bbc up your ass" this was a very popular greeting when I joined lit. I only lost one guy. the rest handled it like pros

it then devolved into hair pulling, painful acts with stilettos, and lot of ass hattery and ass battery as my phone prefers, and there were little people and gnomes and most everyone took it well and came back with better. For sure a round of applause for lit guys and not taking everything to seriously. I did leave some very confused guys in my wake, but they were good sports, And I found 2 or 3 people that I liked, I now really like, and a video I will be fucking myself to soon.

i haven't laughed so hard while also getting turned on in a while.

I really want to share my favorite response tonight. there were many great ones, but this on was my favorite. it was in response to "how to you feel about a BBC fucking you up your ass"

As for the BBC... are you involved? Are you on the sidelines cheerleading me i got this while he tells me to squeal like a pig in a throaty voice? Am I wearing your thighs as a crown while he rails me up the ass? I mean you feed me enough tequila and I'd still tell you to fuck yourself.

not only did he tell me to go fuck myself, which is of course a hobby done multiple times a day, that I really enjoy....but I didnt see it coming until I read it.

i might have to spew offensive random shit via pm more often

wont be tonight as going to my bed room, but yeah twas fun.

That's because we all stick around for your witty banter. You just so happen to have tits, so it's like a +9837459875 bonus. Well, okay, the tits plays a large part of it too, no pun intended. But it's a deadly combo, in other words.

well I have to say my PM game of trying to offend people with creepy perviness was a rousing success in my mind. i played with anyone who messaged today, new or old, decided against just newbies

first, the i dont care, send me dick pic to stare at. lost one guy, all others responded, but only one sent one....round of applause for being a great sport

next me sending an unsolicited vulgar pic (that did not include tits), it was a pic a took a few hours ago, after my shower. https://i.imgur.com/SD8R8JCm.jpg

next we had me asking "how do you feel about bbc up your ass" this was a very popular greeting when I joined lit. I only lost one guy. the rest handled it like pros

it then devolved into hair pulling, painful acts with stilettos, and lot of ass hattery and ass battery as my phone prefers, and there were little people and gnomes and most everyone took it well and came back with better. For sure a round of applause for lit guys and not taking everything to seriously. I did leave some very confused guys in my wake, but they were good sports, And I found 2 or 3 people that I liked, I now really like, and a video I will be fucking myself to soon.

I really want to share my favorite response tonight. there were many great ones, but this on was my favorite. it was in response to "how to you feel about a BBC fucking you up your ass"

As for the BBC... are you involved? Are you on the sidelines cheerleading me i got this while he tells me to squeal like a pig in a throaty voice? Am I wearing your thighs as a crown while he rails me up the ass? I mean you feed me enough tequila and I'd still tell you to fuck yourself.

not only did he tell me to go fuck myself, which is of course a hobby done multiple times a day, that I really enjoy....but I didnt see it coming until I read it.

So a good time was had by most people. Must say I love the photo. Nice and juicy.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It's refreshing to know that some women notice that. I've always hated double standards and try to do better than that

so which do you do, not get offended if a man says he would totally be banging your wife, or get offended if a woman says it?

He he I'm great with ass pics Justa, if you want to rest the sweet boobs......😘
What this is me helping and skimming the thread, not a foot guy but feet skills are impressive.

well good to know my ass will work just as well as my tits.

Panda know what's up.
lol

To be honest, I'm not into feet, and with your magnificent breasteses, I figured you had to be sportin' size 13s just to keep from falling over. Hence I never asked. I'm pleasantly surprised by the relative daintyness of your feet. 🤣

lol, I have kind of wondered if the reason I am clumsy is due to the whole poorly balanced and not being able to see my feet.

That's because we all stick around for your witty banter. You just so happen to have tits, so it's like a +9837459875 bonus. Well, okay, the tits plays a large part of it too, no pun intended. But it's a deadly combo, in other words.

well I greatly enjoyed the witty banter last night. I forgot to go with clowns though. damn it, i should know to always go with slutty clowns if I can

Awesome pics ...always! So sexy so yummy!
Love your stories too...cant get enough of your "OMG granny " stories :)

thank you. yeah I know the stories are why everyone is reading.

So a good time was had by most people. Must say I love the photo. Nice and juicy.

i think so. I had a good time anyway lol. and thank you.

Oh my. Always enjoy popping in your thread. :devil::kiss:

fan of the chipped toenail polish?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back