Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy friday.

I figured I would post something not slutty today.

and then I will ruin the not slutty with one of the pictures from the last meeting of the day yesterday.

as for todays ramblings, not sure. not even sure if I will find the time. no meetings today.

You have very sexy or erotic pictures. I would not call them stutty. Thanks for sharing one of you playing at your desk. That is such a hot and sexy picture. It just makes me wish I could be under your desk helping you out. We could see how many licks it would take to get to the.....O wait my mind was drifting off. Great pictures as always.

You're so much fun, sexy!

thank you

Damn, just damn. That last pic. Super fucking hot. It definitely spoke a thousand words to me.
thank you. hum maybe I can write a whole book just using pictures

I think you are thinking too much about it. No need to slut shame!

Well, If I can't slut shame myself, who I can slut shame. Maybe it is a hobby of mine, maybe I enjoy it, maybe it isn't nice to randomly insult strangers, thus I am left with myself or inanimate objects. Inanimate objects seem completely unaffected so that is no fun. Who are you to shame my slut shaming of myself hobby? Everyone needs hobbies

Making sweaters look sexy and then trying to bust zippers everywhere with your sweet lips pic, yummy and just the correct amount of slutty to keep us all your everlovin drooling followers and my tongue hard too::p:

Best Friday ever and enjoy your well earned bribes but be aware the beta female co worker making you treats hates your busty sexy ass guts and want you fat ......just starting a rumor is it working?:devil:

thank you. still have not found that zipper breaking yet.

and work snacks, lol, well there really aren't many chicks left. back when I started there were though, on my first day, chicks looked at me and said "fyi, we are going to make you fat" I am all nah, I will be fine. fuck, these women had potluck lunches for everything. At least one a week. like oh hey justa's birthday, potluck. oh hey cynthia's neighbor's grand daughter took her first steps, potluck (and no, no one knows the neighbor) then the company had a dessert caterer who came every thursday and wheeled a cart of fancy desserts around to all employees, so you didn't even have to stand up to be handed 2000 calories of awesomeness. Then a few years later, they had an aerobics instructor come in at the end of the day 2 days a week. yeah, that lasted like 2 weeks before no one was coming to the class, and instead were just hosting evening potlucks lol.

You have very sexy or erotic pictures. I would not call them stutty. Thanks for sharing one of you playing at your desk. That is such a hot and sexy picture. It just makes me wish I could be under your desk helping you out. We could see how many licks it would take to get to the.....O wait my mind was drifting off. Great pictures as always.

well thank you. ok so where exactly is the slutty line so I can make sure I cross crossing it off my to do list. And I have never counted the number of licks. and now I am curious and it has been added to my to do list, assuming I don't forget.

It would be a bestseller I can all but guarantee that. I have failing eyesight though. Might require braille

If you don't lose count they're not doing it right.

Love the non slutty pics, cool meeting pic, but you know me, I want to see that arse in the air and the vibe in from behind😋, hey, what can I say I am a slut and I love it in others too

Love the non slutty pics, cool meeting pic, but you know me, I want to see that arse in the air and the vibe in from behind😋, hey, what can I say I am a slut and I love it in others too

Gawd, is this hot because it is a woman saying it or that I can picture this already in my head.

It would be a bestseller I can all but guarantee that. I have failing eyesight though. Might require braille

lol. failing eyesight hum. now wondering If I have missed out on something in like because I have never screwed a blind man. Added to the bucket list.

yeah, but I can sure try counting at least. and how do you know what I was doing Wednesday night

Gawd, is this hot because it is a woman saying it or that I can picture this already in my head.

I can picture it by looking at my phone's gallery. My phone is such a perv like that.

lol. failing eyesight hum. now wondering If I have missed out on something in like because I have never screwed a blind man. Added to the bucket list.

yeah, but I can sure try counting at least. and how do you know what I was doing Wednesday night

I can picture it by looking at my phone's gallery. My phone is such a perv like that.

Has your phone ever peeves about another woman with you

Has your phone ever peeves about another woman with you

nope. I actually don't have that much experience with women. What was was before cellphones had cameras. Well they was the group vacation and the drunk wives night like 2 years ago, but ocean and beach and alcohol so I left my phone at the beach house. the other chicks phone did not fair so well

Well you know how when one sense is below average others pick up the slack? So my touch, taste and smell game is strong.Plus I take instruction well and don't mind being used.....

nope. I actually don't have that much experience with women. What was was before cellphones had cameras. Well they was the group vacation and the drunk wives night like 2 years ago, but ocean and beach and alcohol so I left my phone at the beach house. the other chicks phone did not fair so well

Please tell me more. Except I want to know less about a phone being wet and ...well...

So happy friday.

I figured I would post something not slutty today.

and then I will ruin the not slutty with one of the pictures from the last meeting of the day yesterday.

as for todays ramblings, not sure. not even sure if I will find the time. no meetings today.

Dann, missed the slutty content. All I ever see is sexy and beautiful.

Well you know how when one sense is below average others pick up the slack? So my touch, taste and smell game is strong.Plus I take instruction well and don't mind being used.....

that is what I hear about senses. And user friendly is always a good trait in my book lol.

Please tell me more. Except I want to know less about a phone being wet and ...well...

lol. Well the story isn't all that exciting. A little over 2 years ago, my husband, kid, and I, along with another couple, and her brother stayed at a beach house for the holiday. Did the normal beach thing during the day, ya know swimming, sea shell collecting, etc. Got the kid to bed and started drinking. My girlfriend and I went to the beach, with our bottles of wine for girls night. She has actually had a very sheltered life. Only ever been with her husband, and I am now the first chick she ever kissed. Anyway, mainly drinking, laughing, swimming, and talking. A little making out and some soft petting, nothing too over the top. I know about her husband being the only man she ever slept with, her fantasies about another male friend of ours who had passed away a just prior to that night, and all sorts of other shit. A lot of talking about life, dreams, fantasies and everything in between. her regrets about the sheltered life (I offered to let her borrow my husband if she could convince him lol, Yeah I am nice like that, just offering without asking him)

I was drunk enough to do cartwheels and shit (and fall on my ass because I don't do cartwheels and shit) but yeah, lots of wine for us both. We eventually made it back to the house after getting lost for a little and not remembering what house (it wasn't looking too good for a while, I was thinking we might be sleeping on the beach) Anyway back to the house, drank more, talked more, put her phone in rice, danced, a little making out, ya know typical drunk chicks. Then we took a bath together because the whole covered with sand from laying in the sand and badly doing cartwheels, and other acrobatics and shit. and of course, more wine for bath time.. Pleasant bath time, but viewers, if there had been any, would be disappointed. She then actually passed into the point of like really drunk and slurring, etc so I helped her out of the tub, dried her off, and helped her to her bedroom with her husband. Not super quietly, as yeah drunk chicks aren't known for quiet, so loud enough her husband is woken by his drunk naked wife and another drunk naked chick. I get her sitting on her bed and am pretty much, yeah sorry dude, she is really really plowed but no longer covered in sand, that is something. didnt mean to be such a bad influence, my bad, have fun, good luck. they actually drink more than me, I'd say at least one of them is really hung over like every other weekend, so I am not really sure who the bad influence is, but I will accept the blame as I was better at standing at that moment.

Anyway, then I threw some towels on the bathroom floor because it is covered with sand and water, say fuck it I will get to it in the morning as my kid will be up in like 3 hours or less, throw on a tshirt and I crawl into bed with my sleeping husband. hubby did take the kid when he woke, so I got to sleep a little. I got up around 9am, not feeling so good, hunting for aspirin but able to adult for the rest of the day. She actually did not get out of bed that day, way too hung over.
the rest of us did the beach thing. she was up and moving the next day though. only discussion was ensuring all the secrets we both shared were going to be kept secret. We all hang out from time to time, when life doesn't get in the way, but haven't made it to another beach trip. kid keeps asking if we can all go again, so maybe this summer.

Yeah, sorry, all my women experimentation evenings are really nothing to write home about. generally alcohol related one offs or for show.

Dann, missed the slutty content. All I ever see is sexy and beautiful.
aww well thank you.

ESPECIALLY that first pic. Omg...
thanks, yeah my cube is just the most magical background

Well I would be there. .... but I'm stuck here and your there

yeah there is that

I can't imagine a sexier place in the world than your cube. And I never even noticed the background and had to go back and look after reading your comment.

I disagree with you about having to spend all the time with face between your legs. There will have to be time set aside for my face to be between those magnificent breasteses so I can motorboat the fuck out of them!!!

And in all seriousness, one of my favorite things about you are those lips with that coy smile always present.

I am all about being user friendly. Android has nothing on me.

lol.

I can't imagine a sexier place in the world than your cube. And I never even noticed the background and had to go back and look after reading your comment.

I disagree with you about having to spend all the time with face between your legs. There will have to be time set aside for my face to be between those magnificent breasteses so I can motorboat the fuck out of them!!!

And in all seriousness, one of my favorite things about you are those lips with that coy smile always present.

well thanks, and you don't even notice my awesome cube decor with wires, boxes, and electronics everywhere. I spend such time making my cube messy, how can you not appreciate. and of course faces are always welcome between my tits.

And Happy Fucking Saturday. Woohoo.

thank you. you too

This is an amazing thread! Kudos to the sexy woman. :rose:

well thank you. I am sure you are really enjoying my thrilling ramblings.

thank you

so it has now been pointed out 3 times this week that I have not shown my feet. To be honest, my feet are not really something I think about. I have never had a professional pedicure. though to be fair I have only ever had one professional manicure and that was in 1996. Generally, if my toe nails are painted, it is probably chipping polish, like right now. really who has time for that shit, maybe single people but yeah I don't. My feet aren't really exciting, just normal feet. a little big, like 7.5 or 8 womens shoe and like a 6 in mens/boys. nothing really special besides my second toe is longer than the first, and I am pretty awesome at being super lazy and picking things up with my feet to avoid getting up or bending over.

I have virtually no experience with foot guys. about the only time I can think is back when I hitch hiked a lot. well, not really hitch hiking as I didn't do the thumb thing, but for years I would walk home from work. except I don't think I ever actually finished the walk. In cities, you don't walk far before someone pulls over and offers a ride. and yeah high odds it will be some creep, but it was as much as a 5 mile walk, depending on where i was living and working at the time, so was worth the eye rolls. Anyway, one time, it started pretty traditional, got in the car, then he said something to the effect of not safe alone this late at night yada yada, very common. then you have probably been on your feet all day and walking a lot (very true) which I answer in the affirmative, so he asked if I would like a foot massage. I declined. he kept pushing with the whole, well you deserve it type crap. kept declining, so he starts offering money in increasing amounts. Dude was up to wanting to pay me $100 to massage my feet. So weird to me, I mean, people pay other people to massage their feet and paint their toe nails. And that was like 3 shifts pay, but yeah no, i still declined creepy old guys offer, he was trying way too hard thus way too weird. And that is all my experience with feet guys.

side note, there were also hair guys and a finger nail guy. And in further confession, I actually regularly indulged finger nail guy. He would come into the restaurant once a month, order, and when I brought his food, I would sit down and clip my fingernails. He would leave a $25 tip. Weird, but he was surprisingly not that creepy. like never tried to touch me or ask me out or get my number or anything. I was very curious what he actually did with my finger nail clippings, but figured I was better off not knowing. we had tons of theories at the restaurant though.

anyway, here are my feet in their natural environment today. stretched out on my couch, with a kid in santa pjs sitting near them. awesome.

and more awesome, here are my feet last weekend after walking on a dirty outdoor patio, as that is their natural environment too.

and finally here are my tits this morning, because tits. yes it is almost noon, and yes I am still wearing the same shirt from yesterday, which yes I slept in it, but hey I swapped the jeans for yoga pants.

so it has now been pointed out 3 times this week that I have not shown my feet. To be honest, my feet are not really something I think about. I have never had a professional pedicure. though to be fair I have only ever had one professional manicure and that was in 1996. Generally, if my toe nails are painted, it is probably chipping polish, like right now. really who has time for that shit, maybe single people but yeah I don't. My feet aren't really exciting, just normal feet. a little big, like 7.5 or 8 womens shoe and like a 6 in mens/boys. nothing really special besides my second toe is longer than the first, and I am pretty awesome at being super lazy and picking things up with my feet to avoid getting up or bending over.

I have virtually no experience with foot guys. about the only time I can think is back when I hitch hiked a lot. well, not really hitch hiking as I didn't do the thumb thing, but for years I would walk home from work. except I don't think I ever actually finished the walk. In cities, you don't walk far before someone pulls over and offers a ride. and yeah high odds it will be some creep, but it was as much as a 5 mile walk, depending on where i was living and working at the time, so was worth the eye rolls. Anyway, one time, it started pretty traditional, got in the car, then he said something to the effect of not safe alone this late at night yada yada, very common. then you have probably been on your feet all day and walking a lot (very true) which I answer in the affirmative, so he asked if I would like a foot massage. I declined. he kept pushing with the whole, well you deserve it type crap. kept declining, so he starts offering money in increasing amounts. Dude was up to wanting to pay me $100 to massage my feet. So weird to me, I mean, people pay other people to massage their feet and paint their toe nails. And that was like 3 shifts pay, but yeah no, i still declined creepy old guys offer, he was trying way too hard thus way too weird. And that is all my experience with feet guys.

side note, there were also hair guys and a finger nail guy. And in further confession, I actually regularly indulged finger nail guy. He would come into the restaurant once a month, order, and when I brought his food, I would sit down and clip my fingernails. He would leave a $25 tip. Weird, but he was surprisingly not that creepy. like never tried to touch me or ask me out or get my number or anything. I was very curious what he actually did with my finger nail clippings, but figured I was better off not knowing. we had tons of theories at the restaurant though.

anyway, here are my feet in their natural environment today. stretched out on my couch, with a kid in santa pjs sitting near them. awesome.

and more awesome, here are my feet last weekend after walking on a dirty outdoor patio, as that is their natural environment too.

and finally here are my tits this morning, because tits. yes it is almost noon, and yes I am still wearing the same shirt from yesterday, which yes I slept in it, but hey I swapped the jeans for yoga pants.

just absofuckiglutely hot... enjoy reading and viewing your pics on this thread... and have to state the obvious, you look and sound like every guys wet dream... fucking hot

just absofuckiglutely hot... enjoy reading and viewing your pics on this thread... and have to state the obvious, you look and sound like every guys wet dream... fucking hot

Well thank you, so is it the walking around on a dirty patio or the fact that it is afternoon and I still have not bothered to shower, change clothes, or brush my hair but I am surfing lit instead, that really gets you going. Oh wait, it is the yoga pants that yoga has never once been done in. It is always the yoga pants, isn't it?

Well thank you, so is it the walking around on a dirty patio or the fact that it is afternoon and I still have not bothered to shower, change clothes, or brush my hair but I am surfing lit instead, that really gets you going. Oh wait, it is the yoga pants that yoga has never once been done in. It is always the yoga pants, isn't it?

you say it so well, maybe all of the above and then some.... the natural look...

The second toe is more exciting than you might think, I also have a slightly longer second toe which apparently indicates Greek or in my case Celtic heritage...

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...y/news-story/0c143691f46ded8db2c790da82d354e2

psst - that cardigan pic is really cute, I do love your hair, :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back