Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the photo, more sepia and white than black and white. The colouring is similar to those my grandad used to take using the old plate and hood camera.

Not saying he photographed tits, well at least I never saw any

Never found grandads's secret stash?

I'm excited to find out. You make mundane look good.

Oh I probably won't do anything fun here. Saturday nights is usually when i do my best to try and seduce my husband. It is when he is the most willing.

I'm in awe of your wit and amazing body. What started as a fascinationfor your breasteses has turned into a daily obsession to see what you'd written.

On a serious note, you should design swimwear for busty women. You'd make millions. I'm sure you'll come up with a catchier name than I ever would.

And the fact that you have to seduce your husband just boggles my mind. I'd be ready every night with bells on.

I rarely find myself envious of others but tonight I admit to wishing I could switch places with your husband. You would not have to try hard at all.

I'm in awe of your wit and amazing body. What started as a fascinationfor your breasteses has turned into a daily obsession to see what you'd written.

On a serious note, you should design swimwear for busty women. You'd make millions. I'm sure you'll come up with a catchier name than I ever would.

Well thanks, yeah who knows what fucked up shit I will say, and I do have some ideas, but yeah my sewing ability in not good. I have a sewing machine and it came with a bobbin loaded with brown thread. So i sew everything in brown as I live in fear of having to post on my local Facebook group "$10 to the first person who comes to my home and threads my bobbin"

And the fact that you have to seduce your husband just boggles my mind. I'd be ready every night with bells on.

He has been screwing me for 22 years and married a very different woman. I can't blame him.

I rarely find myself envious of others but tonight I admit to wishing I could switch places with your husband. You would not have to try hard at all.

Well it was pretty damn good, thoroughly well fucked, though idk I could still go for more. Might play with some toys.later after I finish my drink.

so, a little bored today. did some basic domestic shit like dishes, laundry, but overall tried to avoid the domestic shit (and surprised no one)

then I did some random online shopping, which, of course, surprises no one.

took the bdsm quiz, turns out I am a non monogamous exhibitionist voyeur and surprised no one
100% Exhibitionist
100% Switch
100% Voyeur
100% Non-monogamist
99% Primal (Prey)
98% Rope bunny
95% Primal (Hunter)
74% Experimentalist
62% Submissive
52% Rigger
42% Ageplayer
41% Vanilla
36% Master/Mistress
35% Sadist
34% Owner
29% Brat
28% Boy/Girl
21% Dominant
13% Pet
7% Brat tamer
4% Masochist
2% Daddy/Mommy
1% Degrader
0% Slave
0% Degradee

while watching the kid play in the yard so he does not get eaten by wild dogs or whatever, I took a picture of my tits, because I haven't all day, and again a picture of my tits surprises no one. but I did make it black and white because that is more classy when ducking behind a tree to avoid your kid seeing you.

wonder what I can do tonight that is surprising lol.
can't wait to find out what you'll do that is surprising. were you in Ohio, I could offer a number of ideas ... *wink*

so, a little bored today. did some basic domestic shit like dishes, laundry, but overall tried to avoid the domestic shit (and surprised no one)

then I did some random online shopping, which, of course, surprises no one.

took the bdsm quiz, turns out I am a non monogamous exhibitionist voyeur and surprised no one
100% Exhibitionist
100% Switch
100% Voyeur
100% Non-monogamist
99% Primal (Prey)
98% Rope bunny
95% Primal (Hunter)
74% Experimentalist
62% Submissive
52% Rigger
42% Ageplayer
41% Vanilla
36% Master/Mistress
35% Sadist
34% Owner
29% Brat
28% Boy/Girl
21% Dominant
13% Pet
7% Brat tamer
4% Masochist
2% Daddy/Mommy
1% Degrader
0% Slave
0% Degradee

while watching the kid play in the yard so he does not get eaten by wild dogs or whatever, I took a picture of my tits, because I haven't all day, and again a picture of my tits surprises no one. but I did make it black and white because that is more classy when ducking behind a tree to avoid your kid seeing you.

wonder what I can do tonight that is surprising lol.

strip series with a pole... that would be surprising... and delightful

Oh to be a fly on that wall.
eh, not that exciting. besides I am more of a moaner/screamer than dirty talker.

You have those two articles Id love reading and re-reading...by Braille. Oh to get me hands on them!

well thank you

You should show us all your toy collection ;)
sure I will do that

can't wait to find out what you'll do that is surprising. were you in Ohio, I could offer a number of ideas ... *wink*
lol, do I want to know? about the only thing I did surprising was only have one bottle of wine last night. the other one was after midnight lol.

Given that, I actually think it's pretty damn great that you still seduce him. There should be more of that.

exactly.

strip series with a pole... that would be surprising... and delightful

that would surprise me too haha.

so what should I share today...some pictures of last nights slutty outfit, or some requests and rambling from here and my message box. I will post the other tomorrow so likely doesn't matter.

so what should I share today...some pictures of last nights slutty outfit, or some requests and rambling from here and my message box. I will post the other tomorrow so likely doesn't matter.

well if ur taking suggestions id love to see u on a towel beforecor after a shower.

that or a good ole time tested titty or ass ahot works.

do u own any aee thru panties or thongs? i do enjoy aeeing the backside of a set of see thru panties

well if ur taking suggestions id love to see u on a towel beforecor after a shower.

that or a good ole time tested titty or ass ahot works.

do u own any aee thru panties or thongs? i do enjoy aeeing the backside of a set of see thru panties

OK so that is a vote for suggestions and ramblings, which I also had a vote messaged to me, so prior suggestions, requests, and questions is what I shall post in a few.

so, there was a request for my tits from below while on my hands and knees. this sounded easy, but my tits were too close to the phone. I ended up improvising and also found I can hold a plank position across 2 dressers long enough to snap a photo lol.

my toy collection. the silver one I keep in my purse, and also keep one in my desk at work. I also have the separately pictured vibrating butt plug in my desk at work. the bed restraints I have never gotten to use, I installed but have still be unsuccessful in convincing hubby either way. missing is a finger vibe that I put somewhere intelligent to remember to change the button cells, ben wa balls and a cat o' 9 tails that are lord only knows where, and the paddle on the bedside table that I forgot to toss into the picture and am too lazy to pull them all out again. In boxes are duplicates. sometimes when vendors send you samples, they send multiple of the same product so you can give some away. I generally prefer to wait for some guy to be an asshole at work then leave it on his desk with an "anonymous" note saying go fuck yourself. probably not what vendors have in mind, but whatever.

weirdest thing that has ever been in my vagina? yeah you guys get kind of pervy in messages.. Well there isn't a whole lot of weird things, some weird people sure. most weird things are the traditional weird things like hair brush handle, marker etc. now back when I lived with my mom, I had no toys. her husband had this one specific bottle of aftershave with a unique size and shape, solid screw down cap, was never used by anyone but me using the bottle (thank you ebay for the picture and informing me it was from the 70s lol) but yes these is probably the weirdest and most frequent thing that was used. Also side note, I have never shared this with anyone before, which is surprising because the fact I never shut up, I think I would have shared everything about everything by now. But yup, first shared with a group of internet pervs...

Next. "you have mentioned that you frequently change body types. what is the most athletic and curviest you have been?" boy, he is clearly married, being all delicate and shit. I generally hang between 130lbs and 180lbs, but I have hit about 100lbs a few times and post kid I was about 215lbs. I assume the request is for slutty pictures at the most athletic and curvy, not just me hanging around in clothes, so these were on my cloud, and I would guess about 100lbs difference

the first is after my second honeymoon in the bahamas. which by they way I fucking love the bahamas. Yes, it is primarily because you cannot walk 2 steps without hearing "hey pretty lady", of course it is immediately followed by "buy my crap", but still the men in the bahamas know how to make a lady feel hot. But if you stop walking for a second, somehow a kid gets a bracelet on your wrist, a man gets a dress on you, another man gets a necklace on you, and a women is suddenly braiding your hair, like woooaah, I just looked at a pretty shell for a moment, how did that happen. But that explains my hair in this picture. Side note, don't get drunk on a booze cruise and give a bohemian boat worker your phone number as he might just call you two years later when he finds himself in the US.

now, the curviest, this was about 3 years ago.

ok, so a lot of pervs ask for this shot...so yeah here ya go.

and finally me in a towel. actually 2, my hair gets its own towel, I have a lot of hair, it holds a lot of water. and enjoy the no makeup shot.

so, there was a request for my tits from below while on my hands and knees. this sounded easy, but my tits were too close to the phone. I ended up improvising and also found I can hold a plank position across 2 dressers long enough to snap a photo lol.

my toy collection. the silver one I keep in my purse, and also keep one in my desk at work. I also have the separately pictured vibrating butt plug in my desk at work. the bed restraints I have never gotten to use, I installed but have still be unsuccessful in convincing hubby either way. missing is a finger vibe that I put somewhere intelligent to remember to change the button cells, ben wa balls and a cat o' 9 tails that are lord only knows where, and the paddle on the bedside table that I forgot to toss into the picture and am too lazy to pull them all out again. In boxes are duplicates. sometimes when vendors send you samples, they send multiple of the same product so you can give some away. I generally prefer to wait for some guy to be an asshole at work then leave it on his desk with an "anonymous" note saying go fuck yourself. probably not what vendors have in mind, but whatever.

weirdest thing that has ever been in my vagina? yeah you guys get kind of pervy in messages.. Well there isn't a whole lot of weird things, some weird people sure. most weird things are the traditional weird things like hair brush handle, marker etc. now back when I lived with my mom, I had no toys. her husband had this one specific bottle of aftershave with a unique size and shape, solid screw down cap, was never used by anyone but me using the bottle (thank you ebay for the picture and informing me it was from the 70s lol) but yes these is probably the weirdest and most frequent thing that was used. Also side note, I have never shared this with anyone before, which is surprising because the fact I never shut up, I think I would have shared everything about everything by now. But yup, first shared with a group of internet pervs...

Next. "you have mentioned that you frequently change body types. what is the most athletic and curviest you have been?" boy, he is clearly married, being all delicate and shit. I generally hang between 130lbs and 180lbs, but I have hit about 100lbs a few times and post kid I was about 215lbs. I assume the request is for slutty pictures at the most athletic and curvy, not just me hanging around in clothes, so these were on my cloud, and I would guess about 100lbs difference

the first is after my second honeymoon in the bahamas. which by they way I fucking love the bahamas. Yes, it is primarily because you cannot walk 2 steps without hearing "hey pretty lady", of course it is immediately followed by "buy my crap", but still the men in the bahamas know how to make a lady feel hot. But if you stop walking for a second, somehow a kid gets a bracelet on your wrist, a man gets a dress on you, another man gets a necklace on you, and a women is suddenly braiding your hair, like woooaah, I just looked at a pretty shell for a moment, how did that happen. But that explains my hair in this picture. Side note, don't get drunk on a booze cruise and give a bohemian boat worker your phone number as he might just call you two years later when he finds himself in the US.

and finally me in a towel. actually 2, my hair gets its own towel, I have a lot of hair, it holds a lot of water. and enjoy the no makeup shot.

Great post! You're beautiful and you have a wonderful toy collection.

Laughed when you say about the plank position to photo your tits. I can just imagine you arms on one unit legs on the other, and me spanking your arse.

Quite a collection of toys. Don’t see a remote control or WiFi controlled one. They are fun when someone else has control.

Did the guy ever suspect that his bullet aftershave had been used for an unusual practice.

Quite a big difference in the low an high weight photos. Even your tits are a lot smaller in the lightweight you.

Is that how juicy you normally get, or was it a photo after being well filled.

Laughed when you say about the plank position to photo your tits. I can just imagine you arms on one unit legs on the other, and me spanking your arse.

Quite a collection of toys. Don’t see a remote control or WiFi controlled one. They are fun when someone else has control.

Did the guy ever suspect that his bullet aftershave had been used for an unusual practice.

Quite a big difference in the low an high weight photos. Even your tits are a lot smaller in the lightweight you.

Is that how juicy you normally get, or was it a photo after being well filled.

haha. one spank and I would have fallen the 2 feet to the bed. the one that looks more cock like is remote controlled (with thrusting action lol). though only I have ever held the controller. hubby would probably loose his shit if I had a wifi or bluetooth one, he was annoyed that some charge via usb as they might be computer controllable. As for the aftershave, I dont think anyone knew, I always washed it and put it back. maybe the fact it never got dusty could have been weird. And yeah, I do eventually lose weight in the tits, but both my tits and thighs like to hold on to weight until there is no where else to lose from. and finally that picture was after being well filled

Wow you made this one smoking hot Sunday Justa!🔥😘
At work will check in when I can and those request were on my list so that's done😉

You with braids.....classic pic, well your sexy at any weight class !

haha. one spank and I would have fallen the 2 feet to the bed. the one that looks more cock like is remote controlled (with thrusting action lol). though only I have ever held the controller. hubby would probably loose his shit if I had a wifi or bluetooth one, he was annoyed that some charge via usb as they might be computer controllable. As for the aftershave, I dont think anyone knew, I always washed it and put it back. maybe the fact it never got dusty could have been weird. And yeah, I do eventually lose weight in the tits, but both my tits and thighs like to hold on to weight until there is no where else to lose from. and finally that picture was after being well filled

That would be the flesh coloured cock and the white controller next to it. I have operated a Bluetooth wevibe. Great fun. It’s a must to have voice or visual as well so the operator can hear/see the reaction. The girl never knows what intensity and pattern of vibration is coming next.

I thought you had been well filled, but I do know a couple of girls who get like that with self play, or remote vibe play.

Wow you made this one smoking hot Sunday Justa!🔥😘
At work will check in when I can and those request were on my list so that's done😉

You with braids.....classic pic, well your sexy at any weight class !

Thank you. Working in a Sunday sucks. But nice to know I hit some of your check boxes. Yeah I did like the braids, but watch out for those Bohemian women, you have braids before you even know what is going on lol. And thank you.

That would be the flesh coloured cock and the white controller next to it. I have operated a Bluetooth wevibe. Great fun. It’s a must to have voice or visual as well so the operator can hear/see the reaction. The girl never knows what intensity and pattern of vibration is coming next.

I thought you had been well filled, but I do know a couple of girls who get like that with self play, or remote vibe play.

How could a voice controlled vibe get me in trouble lol. And I do get really wet, normally more clear though, but occasionally a little creamy on my own, but usually a lot of clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back