Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird Florida Stories

From my experience the entire state is rather whacky. Depending on your brand of whack. Radio show I listen to in the mornings has an entire segment daily on weird Florida stories.

If you want weird Florida stories read the books by Carl Hiaasen. He has written some doozies. Look for "Lucky You" or "Skinny Dip". What a hoot!

I used to really enjoy Hiaasen's books. "Basket Case" was a favorite. "Star Island" was the last of his I read.

I love it when you unleash those lovely ladies. They are so amazing

thank you

From my experience the entire state is rather whacky. Depending on your brand of whack. Radio show I listen to in the mornings has an entire segment daily on weird Florida stories.

lol, yeah I think every radio station has a florida man segment. Florida women never get the air play though. I wonder why, we be some crazy ass bitches too ;)

Hahaha. You took Seinfeld weird and went to another level with it.

latest

yeah, we else was I going to go, it so had to be done.

You are just truly spectacular! And don't EVER hide those delicious nipples ... *sigh*

thank you

If you want weird Florida stories read the books by Carl Hiaasen. He has written some doozies. Look for "Lucky You" or "Skinny Dip". What a hoot!

Yeah he is an interesting author.

I used to really enjoy Hiaasen's books. "Basket Case" was a favorite. "Star Island" was the last of his I read.

however, like they say, reality is stranger than fiction.

Wow! Sure love that malfunction...never get tired of seeing your beauties!

thank you

I see the shower as more of a foreplay or post play area myself. Great to start or finish there but never enough room to enjoy everything.

exactly

so working off site today, but I did manage to find an area to sneak off to for a few seconds.

and yes yes I am wearing blue and fuchsia animal print socks, thanks for noticing.

now to today's randomness, which comes from my mail.

I frequently get requests for like cute tit holding poses, like iconic this iconic Cindy Crawford pose.

now all I can think is they really do not get the gravity of the situation.
But this morning I was about to hop in the shower and figured what the fuck, it is friday. And yes I am standing in my shower with my panties on. I figured best place to try and pose in case someone decides to walk into my bathroom. And yes it is a newer shower curtain, some people clean theirs, I just buy new ones a lot. It is easier that way. Again,so not Donna fucking Reed.

anyway, so I first try the hands over the tits, and settled for covering the nipples. yeah. ok so then, what if I make my hands into cups, oh yeah that helped, no fucking way they were going down it that little pocket. ok well maybe gray scale, since i think hers was and I never post grayscale (some people think I do sometimes, if they don't see my hair tips, but really I am just that pale that it look black and white lol) Actually, grey scale did help some, looks a little classier at least haha. But overall, yeah I just need bigger hands to do shit like that.

Anyway the results of random suggestion from my mailbox.

Tomorrow I will answer the burning question that everyone is asking....what does justa wear to the beach. ok, maybe not everyone is asking, but it is actually asked a lot, and I assure you, the answer will be disappointing.

No matter how many times I see them, I'm still amazed.p

so I promised to disappoint with my beach wear

I actually have a whole host of old lady swimdresses, but yeah, I let my bored mom's group determine my last bathing suit choice. I let them dress me for a while as well, it had to be better than my natural choices. Anyway this is actually a tankini and I added the swim skirt to make it more old lady swimdress lol.

Now, I also have had a few lit guys request seeing me in a bikini, stating I should be wearing one as my swimsuit choice, and I always say I do not own one. Actually, that is not exactly true. Last year, I was sent one by a clothing retailer so I could test it, write about, demo it, review it, whatever. So yeah, no problem Justa, this should fit, perfect for your demographic, modest, classic etc etc

yeah here that it

so I actually got discuss the term octoboob that day. In case you are unaware, as my husband probably would be, It is possible I may have called my husband stupid and told him to fuck off when he asked my what muffin top was at like 6:30 in the morning 2 weeks ago (yeah I am not a morning person) Anyway, quadboob, women will often refer to too tight of a bra as the creating quadboob as each boob now has two distinct bulges. well octoboob, yeah each boob ended up with 4 distinct bulges as there is overflow below, to the sides, up top. Yes I hate things that create underboob. I also was able to share a video of me holding my phone against my shoulder, walking, so the sound of stretching and ripping thread could be heard. awesome. though actually I did think it would be a good bikini for mom types with smaller boobs, like a heavy D or less. the plus side is it reminded me why I never buy halter style. Fuck, a knot resting on your neck holding 10lbs hurts really fast. That is a hard no.

And finally, I was asked for a picture of my ass in my black old chick panties, which isn't a problem as it is pretty much what I wear everyday. I must have 40 pairs. Anyway when I woke up this morning.

I actually have a whole host of old lady swimdresses, but yeah, I let my bored mom's group determine my last bathing suit choice. I let them dress me for a while as well, it had to be better than my natural choices. Anyway this is actually a tankini and I added the swim skirt to make it more old lady swimdress lol.

Now, I also have had a few lit guys request seeing me in a bikini, stating I should be wearing one as my swimsuit choice, and I always say I do not own one. Actually, that is not exactly true. Last year, I was sent one by a clothing retailer so I could test it, write about, demo it, review it, whatever. So yeah, no problem Justa, this should fit, perfect for your demographic, modest, classic etc etc

yeah here that it

so I actually got discuss the term octoboob that day. In case you are unaware, as my husband probably would be, It is possible I may have called my husband stupid and told him to fuck off when he asked my what muffin top was at like 6:30 in the morning 2 weeks ago (yeah I am not a morning person) Anyway, quadboob, women will often refer to too tight of a bra as the creating quadboob as each boob now has two distinct bulges. well octoboob, yeah each boob ended up with 4 distinct bulges as there is overflow below, to the sides, up top. Yes I hate things that create underboob. I also was able to share a video of me holding my phone against my shoulder, walking, so the sound of stretching and ripping thread could be heard. awesome. though actually I did think it would be a good bikini for mom types with smaller boobs, like a heavy D or less. the plus side is it reminded me why I never buy halter style. Fuck, a knot resting on your neck holding 10lbs hurts really fast. That is a hard no.

And finally, I was asked for a picture of my ass in my black old chick panties, which isn't a problem as it is pretty much what I wear everyday. I must have 40 pairs. Anyway when I woke up this morning.

Good morning sexy. You look great in everything you wear. You definitely be a hit out in the beach. Bet you get a ton of stares and hopes waves work something magic on your suits.

We all need..

A Justa in our lives, not just the pictures but the wit, sarcasm, and a life full of adventures! Hell, I will play Donna Reed and clean the house just to give you more shower time!

http://i.imgur.com/FyWHGYmm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Mk3JDfYm.jpg

yeah here that it http://i.imgur.com/jipI9oPm.jpg

And finally, I was asked for a picture of my ass in my black old chick panties, which isn't a problem as it is pretty much what I wear everyday. I must have 40 pairs. Anyway when I woke up this morning. http://i.imgur.com/ezDmzAkm.jpg?1

Actually not a disappointment. Much as I expected.

I thought that the biniki was amusing. How could any manufacturer send you a sample without checking your size first. They’re asking to be beaten up. Having said that, you would get a lot of attention wearing it on a beach. A perverts line up.

yeah here that it

I think you look great in the first swimsuit. The second picture shows off your sexy legs as well. I wonder if you could find a bikini top that is made more like a sports bar? You do have a beautiful midsection to show off too. As always great pictures even if your boobs are overflowing the bikini top.

Not disappointed at all Justa but where's the big floppy beach hat? :heart:

So had you been at work and flashed the fleeing criminal would they have put that on tv? ;)

How is it that boat drinks on land can leave you feeling seas sick....not legal I'm thinking, right?

Enjoy the water ,the sun and the family you very sexy fun beauty.

yeah here that it

i would expect nothing less. i think you and your obvious sexuality and you don't need to advertise any more than you do. the pics you show provide for erotic images without the obvious flashing of skin. and when you do show skin, you do it in such an erotic and sexual way that some skimpy outfit would never justify your beautiful body. you are a true delight on the eyes in a swimsuit or in your skin in your office, simply stated, more please.

Lol, I can't get over the beautiful fitting bikini! I mean were the manufacturers on crack sending it to you?
As for the beachwear, it's practical since I am sure you are always with child, a bit like going for a pee, there is always a small person with you. Still I do like it, maybe you make it look good, although the bikini was beyond even your abilities in that area, how about topless, that would improve it immeasurably 😁

Now, the real money shot here is the arse in panties, I probably never mentioned it, but I love a good arse and yours is one of the best, v sexy, once again, after looking at your post, something has come up that needs attending to...

No matter how many times I see them, I'm still amazed.p

well good, because I do post them a lot

Good morning sexy. You look great in everything you wear. You definitely be a hit out in the beach. Bet you get a ton of stares and hopes waves work something magic on your suits.

good morning. thank you. Most people who stare are really just waiting to see what fucked up thing I say or do next.

A Justa in our lives, not just the pictures but the wit, sarcasm, and a life full of adventures! Hell, I will play Donna Reed and clean the house just to give you more shower time!

there can be only one. I do love my shower time so it is always appreciated

The last few additions to your excellent thread are fantastic :)

thank you

Actually not a disappointment. Much as I expected.

I thought that the biniki was amusing. How could any manufacturer send you a sample without checking your size first. They’re asking to be beaten up. Having said that, you would get a lot of attention wearing it on a beach. A perverts line up.

well thanks. and any vendor who sends me things knows I will work to find a way to make it funny.
But actually, they sent me a medium in black and a 3xl in red in order to have the best chance at a fit for the top. though poor design, they barely increased the cups on the 3xl, just made the ties like 5 feet long. the tiny increase in the cup did help some, but yeah still octoboob and then back ties that were past my ass. maybe I can find it but overall it just isnt a busty chick design

I think you look great in the first swimsuit. The second picture shows off your sexy legs as well. I wonder if you could find a bikini top that is made more like a sports bar? You do have a beautiful midsection to show off too. As always great pictures even if your boobs are overflowing the bikini top.

thank you, and actually freya, panache, and curvy kate both do have a swimwear line, so I could get a correct fitting bikini top, but I do prefer more coverage.

Not disappointed at all Justa but where's the big floppy beach hat? :heart:

So had you been at work and flashed the fleeing criminal would they have put that on tv? ;)

How is it that boat drinks on land can leave you feeling seas sick....not legal I'm thinking, right?

Enjoy the water ,the sun and the family you very sexy fun beauty.

I don't own a floppy hat. guess floppy hat and tassels are on my shopping list

That's amazing!

thank you

i would expect nothing less. i think you and your obvious sexuality and you don't need to advertise any more than you do. the pics you show provide for erotic images without the obvious flashing of skin. and when you do show skin, you do it in such an erotic and sexual way that some skimpy outfit would never justify your beautiful body. you are a true delight on the eyes in a swimsuit or in your skin in your office, simply stated, more please.

thank you. you are too kind.

Lol, I can't get over the beautiful fitting bikini! I mean were the manufacturers on crack sending it to you?
As for the beachwear, it's practical since I am sure you are always with child, a bit like going for a pee, there is always a small person with you. Still I do like it, maybe you make it look good, although the bikini was beyond even your abilities in that area, how about topless, that would improve it immeasurably 😁

Now, the real money shot here is the arse in panties, I probably never mentioned it, but I love a good arse and yours is one of the best, v sexy, once again, after looking at your post, something has come up that needs attending to...

haha, again, all in good fun, they know what they will get. I more side eye the adult toy items they send, like awww that is sooooo cute lol. at least with the rechargeable ones they send me at least two, and it is needed, nothing more annoying than a rechargeable battery dying so at least I know this and can switch to another of the same (or different).

I don't think the bible belt would be a fan of me topless at our beach (i am normally at a beach on a lake as I live on a lake, doesnt help that the lake is shared by 3 summer camps lol).

and my ass thanks you.

yeah here that it

You totally rock the tank look ... and I'll bet that if you DO have wickedpanda's big floppy hat and a pair of sunglasses, traffic stops where you are.

Looking at you makes me SO happy ... reading your comments doubles the pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathrowinneo View Post

no I am a fucking horndog that loves looking at beautiful women... like you!

You totally rock the tank look ... and I'll bet that if you DO have wickedpanda's big floppy hat and a pair of sunglasses, traffic stops where you are.

Looking at you makes me SO happy ... reading your comments doubles the pleasure!

well thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathrowinneo View Post

no I am a fucking horndog that loves looking at beautiful women... like you!

ok that is better, I get all confused, thus uncomfortable, on how to respond to in depth compliments, like "um thanks you too" just doesn't quite work. but I am total comfortable with standard perviness and horndoginess

so, a little bored today. did some basic domestic shit like dishes, laundry, but overall tried to avoid the domestic shit (and surprised no one)

then I did some random online shopping, which, of course, surprises no one.

took the bdsm quiz, turns out I am a non monogamous exhibitionist voyeur and surprised no one
100% Exhibitionist
100% Switch
100% Voyeur
100% Non-monogamist
99% Primal (Prey)
98% Rope bunny
95% Primal (Hunter)
74% Experimentalist
62% Submissive
52% Rigger
42% Ageplayer
41% Vanilla
36% Master/Mistress
35% Sadist
34% Owner
29% Brat
28% Boy/Girl
21% Dominant
13% Pet
7% Brat tamer
4% Masochist
2% Daddy/Mommy
1% Degrader
0% Slave
0% Degradee

while watching the kid play in the yard so he does not get eaten by wild dogs or whatever, I took a picture of my tits, because I haven't all day, and again a picture of my tits surprises no one. but I did make it black and white because that is more classy when ducking behind a tree to avoid your kid seeing you.

wonder what I can do tonight that is surprising lol.

while watching the kid play in the yard so he does not get eaten by wild dogs or whatever, I took a picture of my tits, because I haven't all day, and again a picture of my tits surprises no one. but I did make it black and white because that is more classy when ducking behind a tree to avoid your kid seeing you. http://i.imgur.com/k6P3WWjm.jpg

wonder what I can do tonight that is surprising lol.

Love the photo, more sepia and white than black and white. The colouring is similar to those my grandad used to take using the old plate and hood camera.

Not saying he photographed tits, well at least I never saw any

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back