Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and back to wardrobe malfunctions while I clear some inbox space to send some random pictures....

oh no, what is next.


Is it wrong that I want to bury my face in between your fantastic breasts? Because if it is, I don't want to be right. You definitely know how to tease and arouse a man indeed.
:rose::kiss:
 
I'm a fan of bush full or trimmed myself but yours looks great this way, yes I know you've waited your whole life for me to tell you that!

You said sturdy , not a verb I would use to describe you ever but a great one when picking out furniture to bend you over indeed! :)

omg, you are correct and I thought you would never say it.

I stole it from a compliment I got before. ok was at a rural flea market on 301 (if you know the area, I just gave you the perfect image I am sure) Redneck comes up to my husband, kid, and I...looks at me then hubby back at me and says, and I quote "Well that is a mighty fine one you got dur, she looks real sturdy, whur didya git hur?" I look around to see if I am standing by cows or something. I am not. But I actually find it to be a really apt description of my body type.

So where is said dead cat buried Justa?

Exgf had a cat and it didn't know morning wood was not something you pounce on but sure learned it fast......self defense no need to trigger any cat lovers rage here!

now in the back yard, but he lived a long healthy life before dying of natural causes. and haha.

Yeah, hairy or smooth, or anywhere in-between is all good, I mean what guy is seriously going to get the knickers off and then say, oh, sorry no thanks...

well guys who prefer natural will settle for less so. guys who prefer full Brazilian wax less so. And I am not waxing, fuck that hurts

About hair no , other things maybe, *shivers*
hahaha

Ok, panda, agreed, but I was just referring to hair lol
well there was one night at a small get together a girl decided that I should shave her hair into favorite race cars number and dye it green. where does that fall into the picture.

Milf-function?
Milk-function?
Yes please!!

thank you

I wander off topic often .
life is better that way.
 
Last edited:
Is it wrong that I want to bury my face in between your fantastic breasts? Because if it is, I don't want to be right. You definitely know how to tease and arouse a man indeed.
:rose::kiss:

Well thanks. not wrong, but I will admit it is why I don't take public transportation anymore. I swear to god, every time some strange guy ends up sleeping on me and another is ranting about the end of days. damn it, at least ask first before you head is on my tits if I dont know you...damn it.
 
so random thoughts. I am over reading Allia's thread (I like her, she amuses me), and she is all going to the gym and riding a bike and shit. So I am thinking maybe I should get off my lazy ass, but shit, why would I ride a bike...then an idea hum, maybe a vibrating bike seat. google, and dude they fucking make one. Then well fuck, i can't find it for sale anywhere (in my one minute of searching).

at there was the beginning and end of my workout journey. off to lurk the dick pic threads I guess.
 
That gif is fucking sexy and fucking hilarious, I love it when a film works on two levels, I mean it's just like finding Nemo or something...
 
I would love to ensure that your sweet pussy had a most indulged and pleasurable night on the end of my tongue and fingers, you can claim any other part of my body as well of course, whatever comes up...
 
Sturdy its smoother than and this is not my term but a quote from some local farmers and salt of the earth types......birthing hips.

For a busty woman to bring cows into the topic is udderly amusing....:nana: tip your waitress or if you like her balls deep. *rim shot * and good night.

That was nice of you to allow the nipple biter to die of old age, talking about the cat people not past bfs or her kids! :)

Oh hell boobie button popping video, best day ever:devil:
 
a bike seat that vibes , that's called a Harley.

suddenly remembered the pornos with the dildo bike riders, Germany I think late 80's on pornhub, the shit my mind is cluttered with kinda scary.
 
I think riding a sybian is considered aerobic exercise.

yeah but I cant do that while hanging out with friends and family (well most of them anyway) as that would be weird

I would love to ensure that your sweet pussy had a most indulged and pleasurable night on the end of my tongue and fingers, you can claim any other part of my body as well of course, whatever comes up...

fun, and you are pretty good at this. if you get to know me, you will see I can not speak all hot and sexy, even if I was getting well paid. Awkward, weird, and funny is kind of my thing.

Sturdy its smoother than and this is not my term but a quote from some local farmers and salt of the earth types......birthing hips.

For a busty woman to bring cows into the topic is udderly amusing....:nana: tip your waitress or if you like her balls deep. *rim shot * and good night.

That was nice of you to allow the nipple biter to die of old age, talking about the cat people not past bfs or her kids! :)

Oh hell boobie button popping video, best day ever:devil:

haha, and actually my hips are not well proportioned to the rest of my body. I have that upside down triangle shape going. shoulders on a linebacker type deal. at least i didnt need shoulder pads in the 80s. udderly amusing.. yeah that was too easy. And cats will be cats, what can you do.

thank YOU, I would lick YOU silly
please

a bike seat that vibes , that's called a Harley.

suddenly remembered the pornos with the dildo bike riders, Germany I think late 80's on pornhub, the shit my mind is cluttered with kinda scary.
yeah but you dont get much of a work out while riding on the back of a motorcycle. 70s porn is where it is at

Dude careful, she's very sturdy!
yup. got to watch out

liking that suggestion !
;)

Then you were successful.
awesome
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top