Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, yes my cherry was popped right here, so young, so innocent, Justa, I would say you've made a man of me but I think a more accurate description might be drooling fool with an arse fixation that appreciates pneumatic boobs in work cubes!
New guy is smooth, well said!
 
No worries about that with me, you pushy hell no exuberant maybe, crazy sexy AF indeed!

Well, I guess I am not trying hard enough to be pushy. damn it.

YES please

wow, random pussy pics are popular.

Then I absolutely do not give you consent to send me random and unsolicited pictures of your rocking body!!!!! :rolleyes::D:D

much better. thank you.

Weak buttons, a busty woman, gravity and someone in your family that passed on the busty gene has all caused such a wondrous event as we have here today.....I'm awed and grateful.

My pervy gene is getting its required daily needs and then some::p:

my mom was pretty bust before the 90s. she has been rocking extreme heroin chic ever since though. chick has willpower, that is for sure

Ha, yes my cherry was popped right here, so young, so innocent, Justa, I would say you've made a man of me but I think a more accurate description might be drooling fool with an arse fixation that appreciates pneumatic boobs in work cubes!

awww, so sweet

Now it is not just my tongue that is hard!! :devil::devil:

perfect.

New guy is smooth, well said!
I agree.
 
OMG! Slick wet pussy, I love both, but the one with less hair has made quite a large impression in my jeans...
 
No pressure there ?

Hey wait a minute that was you being pushy, why you attention seeking harlot I ought lick you till your legs are jello!
 
Last edited:
But i love these responses more

well thank you. the first was so cute. the second, well that is nothing new, well it wasn't from my cube, so I guess that is new

OMG! Slick wet pussy, I love both, but the one with less hair has made quite a large impression in my jeans...

Well thank you, but the hairy one was sooo cute

Wow! Love that wet pussy pic!

thank you. shower at home, shower at work, cubical, and car sum up my most likely places to be alone

No contest.....I love the second one, pity the first one.

lol. yeah I guess the first one didnt look overly happy

...And I love your unsolicited wet pussy pics, the second one more than the first :)

aww, but first was just sooo cute.
 
Real product for licking that wet pussy.

Capture22.png
Thats not how the porno's taught me, no cats were ever used , does PETA know about this?
 
No pressure there ?

Hey wait a minute that was you being pushy, why you attention harlot I ought lick you till your legs are jello!

you could be surprised. I am pretty sturdy, and it can take many many times until I actually beg for someone to stop.

Real product for licking that wet pussy.

Capture22.png

wow something I don't have. hum. oh I do have cats. and yeah that was pretty funny.

Tough choice Hairy or trimmed? now that was funny! and Meow

thank you. I am fucking hilarious lol

but I could never go the completely hairless route. I feel like I look weird completely bare, but I am a pragmatic person who does whatever I can to increase the odds of a mans face between my thighs. hence what I tend to do.
 
Thats not how the porno's taught me, no cats were ever used , does PETA know about this?

random side note. one of my cats bit my nipple while I was happily sleeping. was fucking funny other than it hurt and woke me (and everyone else in the house) up.

Cute perhaps, but my tongue does not want to be there as much as it does the treasure between your legs. :cattail:

valid point. and thank you.
 
I'm a fan of bush full or trimmed myself but yours looks great this way, yes I know you've waited your whole life for me to tell you that!

You said sturdy , not a verb I would use to describe you ever but a great one when picking out furniture to bend you over indeed! :)
 
So where is said dead cat buried Justa?

Exgf had a cat and it didn't know morning wood was not something you pounce on but sure learned it fast......self defense no need to trigger any cat lovers rage here!
 
Yeah, hairy or smooth, or anywhere in-between is all good, I mean what guy is seriously going to get the knickers off and then say, oh, sorry no thanks...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top