Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb bouncing boobies.

I’d fail those tests year on year. Now medicated for cholesterol being high. Definitely overweight but then who gives a fuck. I’m past caring now.

thank you. and they pay us a bonus if we are willing to do it, and pay us another bonus if we pass (might lower health insurance premiums or something) So yes I care because shopping. I may be a nicotine, sugar, monster energy drink, wine, and vodka junkie with likely questionable liver and lung health, but If i pass I am a chick with questionable liver and lungs with an extra $500 no one knows about to spend as I wish.

Happy hump day! Very sexy video btw!:devil: did that late visitor ever appear, would have been a very nice surprise for him if he came during your filming :eek:

thank you. and I made it right after they left.

and for today's attempt at slutty cubicle pictures....well my phone has a self timer with 3 shots every 3 second option. I use it because I can pick the one I like best

one, 1st attempt

fuck I hear someone coming

hi, what can I do for you...nothing to see here ;)

Fuck your tits are amazing!

Amazing, they refuse to be contained!
Now, how about that sexy arse, any chance a seam might bust in your jeans? 😉

You like popping these guys' (Lit) cherries?

lol. I guess I do. who knew?

Actually, when I first joined, my inbox was flooded with random unsolicited dick pics, like before I even created a profile or posted a picture. So I assume that is the lit welcum wagon. I did kind of have the urge to look for men who create brand new accounts and message them with random unsolicited pussy pics. Is there a lit welcum wagon for new guys like there is new chicks? if not, maybe I will start one because if y'all can do it, so can I, damn it.

Justa I'm old enough to know its muh little head that gets me into trouble with all females, proven fact.
Thanks for the warning, funny how an erection can rob me of my common sense. :eek:

Your wardrobe issue has me smiling you sweet faced beauty. :rose:

Yes please to all random unsolicited pussy pics of yours, its only fair after all :Devil:

Hey, pick me, pick me, I'm new

I was your first, wasn't I?

Justa I'm old enough to know its muh little head that gets me into trouble with all females, proven fact.
Thanks for the warning, funny how an erection can rob me of my common sense. :eek:

Your wardrobe issue has me smiling you sweet faced beauty. :rose:

Yes please to all random unsolicited pussy pics of yours, its only fair after all :Devil:

lol. I love that feature in men.

thank you.

And I do have a little concern about random unsolicited pussy pics, I mean what if I shock or offend someone and scary them away from Lit with how pushy I am.

You’re pretty awesome as a hostess, and really cool as a person. I’ve lurker for a while now. Your pictures are hella sexy too.

No worries about that with me, you pushy hell no exuberant maybe, crazy sexy AF indeed!

Last edited:
Actually, when I first joined, my inbox was flooded with random unsolicited dick pics, like before I even created a profile or posted a picture. So I assume that is the lit welcum wagon. I did kind of have the urge to look for men who create brand new accounts and message them with random unsolicited pussy pics. Is there a lit welcum wagon for new guys like there is new chicks? if not, maybe I will start one because if y'all can do it, so can I, damn it.

YES please

and back to wardrobe malfunctions while I clear some inbox space to send some random pictures....

oh no, what is next.

Weak buttons, a busty woman, gravity and someone in your family that passed on the busty gene has all caused such a wondrous event as we have here today.....I'm awed and grateful.

My pervy gene is getting its required daily needs and then some::p:

Ha, yes my cherry was popped right here, so young, so innocent, Justa, I would say you've made a man of me but I think a more accurate description might be drooling fool with an arse fixation that appreciates pneumatic boobs in work cubes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back