Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works very well. I would "accidentally" bump into you with my stiff cock. One of these days I'll get a hole in one.

I like, I like. I'd drop something on the ground to get a peek but you're more likely to flash me instead and thus saving me from looking like a silly fool.

I bet you'd get a hole in one with very few attempts needed. And what kind of chick do you think I am being likely to flash? Well whatever type you think, you are probably correct.

very sexy views,,, :devil:

Thank you

Reminds me of a line in a Garth Brooks song, "she was standing in the kitchen with nothing but her apron on." I used to get so horny when I heard that song. Funny that I can't remember the name of the song, just that line.

To be honest, I don't listen to a lot of country. Yes I am an embarrassment to all the rednecks around me. But yeah concept of wearing only an apron, hot. Me actually doing it, not as much. I rock only a trench coat better (once walked and shopped in only a trenchcoat, was a dare)

To be honest, I don't listen to a lot of country. Yes I am an embarrassment to all the rednecks around me. But yeah concept of wearing only an apron, hot. Me actually doing it, not as much. I rock only a trench coat better (once walked and shopped in only a trenchcoat, was a dare)

Hmm....hmmm, "....walking around shopping in only a trenchcoat." Doesn't rhyme all that well, but sounds damn sexy.

I bet you'd get a hole in one with very few attempts needed. And what kind of chick do you think I am being likely to flash? Well whatever type you think, you are probably correct.

Who knows, I may just randomly poke you for the hell of it. Didn't you already say a lot of guy friends has seen you in various states of undress? lol. That's what makes me say that. ;)

So for today's picture, I think I will go with slutty picture fails. Well, I have already mentioned I am a walking pinterest fail. I have also said I am out of slutty picture ideas, so why not turn to the internet and probably fail

ok cute naked girl in apron. one I happened to grab

me, ok, I can be all slutty Donna fucking Reed. I'll even cook too. hum shouldn't these straps go around my waist. well it was like a buck, so I assume made in China, the women in China are short, I am probably an Amazon compared to them (I am not really tall, I'm 5'7" ok sometimes I go with 5'6". yeah years, inches, and pounds all sometimes get shaved off in my head.)

anyway

maybe that too high waist tie will keep the girls in check, can i cook like this?

nope, I moved, girls win.

well at least I can still badly cook.

and for today's rambling. you know you probably spend too much time on lit when you actually first heard a news story here. granted, it was just the dumb story that a kid was investigated for terroristic threats because commenting the radical symbol kind of looked like a gun. yeah I found it funny. real school shootings not funny, crazy overreaction to nothing, funny. That of course reminds me of what I think was the funniest...the Fresh Prince of Bel Air not terroristic threats. omg, I shouldn't still find that one funny, but yeah, If i was his friend, I'd still be picking on him (as well as if i was friends with anyone that heard it and just didn't understand and escalated to that being treated as a threat.) omg it is will smith. how can you not get it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's tour through the random thoughts in my head.
OK, so now we add that you're tall, and look great in both an apron and a sundress ... *sighing*

You are SPECTACULAR!!

A gif of you riding an invisible face, that got me chuckling.

Would love to see you flashing your naked self wearing a trench coat, obviously somewhere outdoors.

Who knows, I may just randomly poke you for the hell of it. Didn't you already say a lot of guy friends has seen you in various states of undress? lol. That's what makes me say that. ;)

Is that why hubby's friends keep poking me on facebook?

Spankable and lickable 👅👅

thank you

OK, so now we add that you're tall, and look great in both an apron and a sundress ... *sighing*

You are SPECTACULAR!!

eh, I am not really tall enough to be tall, but yeah taller than average. and thank you

A gif of you riding an invisible face, that got me chuckling.

Would love to see you flashing your naked self wearing a trench coat, obviously somewhere outdoors.

well, you know me, always good for a laugh. maybe I will find an opportunity to do that.

If nothing else Justa, I'm pretty sure this thread can be taken as evidence that there are plenty of people who would be only too happy to spend their time with their mouths between your legs😋! Also I would be happy to change my name to Enrique if it put me to the 'head' of the queue...

Oh Justa you should know we all want to taste of your sexy flavor, its just less creepy said here where you know your pervy followers are! :devil:

Many thanks for allowing leg,breast and ass men the perfect woman to objective and enjoy in this thread.

Outside boobs outside yep a sexy pun wrapped inside two sweet boob pics and on Titty Tuesday I am so spoiled ! :nana:

Just a spectacular view!!! :rose::rose::rose:

thank you

If that was the view when I looked up, I might always be looking up!!! just saying!!! :p:p:rose:

men looking up is always a good thing.

If nothing else Justa, I'm pretty sure this thread can be taken as evidence that there are plenty of people who would be only too happy to spend their time with their mouths between your legs😋! Also I would be happy to change my name to Enrique if it put me to the 'head' of the queue...

Valid point, but are they here now under my desk while I take my yearly required courses (should at least do the ones due tomorrow lol).

and the name Enrique isn't required....it is just what I named him in my head. I am open. Here, now, willing, is likely what would bump someone up on my list haha.

And lovely they are too. They need a bit out outdoor fresh air after being in an office all week.

yes, always good to have a few minutes of freedom before heading in.

That is a boobiful sight.:)

lol, thank you.

Oh Justa you should know we all want to taste of your sexy flavor, its just less creepy said here where you know your pervy followers are! :devil:

Many thanks for allowing leg,breast and ass men the perfect woman to objective and enjoy in this thread.

Outside boobs outside yep a sexy pun wrapped inside two sweet boob pics and on Titty Tuesday I am so spoiled ! :nana:

well thanks, yeah I guess i just need more pervy friends in real life. you are welcome and thank you

Spectacular! Lush, too!

Thank you.

Justa remember I am Estrada, have tongue will lick till I melt that crazy ass bitch inside you to come out and play, I think your surrounded by pervy friends in real life with that body and non bitch fun attitude you have.:nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back