Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so today is one of those days where everything that can go wrong does. I am actually on location as shit blew up.

However, figured I would share a picture of the possible acv that occurs as I crawl around under things. I think i have avoided an acv though. Here is me, hard at work.

http://i.imgur.com/LSbRBZjm.jpg

You can crawl under my desk anytime you want. I might be tempted to slip something inside your jeans

Delightful view and yes my favorite color also:kiss:

Google can help with my dated pop culture reference's if you ever get bored enough to care, most don't........ ;)

ACV not detected all's well ! :devil:

My plan

All good plans start with observations. It wouldn’t take long for a trained eye and ear to figure out you aren’t “all in” on you phone calls. I would figure out why and eventually get my eye on the distraction.

Once I realized the totality of the situation (you “amusing” yourself) I would observe a little more cause I’m into that. Then I would wait until a situation presented itself, you being away from the desk for a moment before one of your calls. I would take my position under your desk and wait to get a much closer view. I would be quiet and watch carefully how you like to be touched. Nobody does you, like you do you. I’d pay close attention and after you finished, I would ease in and mimick your action with my tongue.

Once i was in action you would show your approval by putting your hand on the back of my shaved head. I would be sure to make it last by slowing the motion when I could feel your ass and thighs tightening. When you finally have your moment you would gather yourself together and make sure the coast is clear to let me out. I’d smile and say, “I get to go on the next site visit.”

Last edited:
well it wasn't that bad. a crop version was even on my social media.

I still likely wouldn't let ya live it down. It is definitely one of the things I hate about calls....but mainly when they ask questions...

I don't know..I'm busy lookin at Lit......find someone else to answer it for ya. I've got acv to look at!

omg, worst day ever. everything that could go wrong, did. ok occasionally my job can be what I consider physically demanding. holding servers, switches, upss while i rack them. it doesn't sound like a lot but holding with one hand, while screwing with another, the weight of the device gets really heavy. every bad thing that could happen did, every screw on old equipment stripped, half my parts didnt arrive so i had to reuse old ones, just a bad bad day. on 4 occasions I had to suck it up and grab random men to help me because I just couldn't physically do it. though one of my issues, none of the men could either, so i had rig up some stupid shit. i am cursing, kicking shit, just so frustrated the whole time

just so so bad. finally, I am done, leave the secure area, and I get a call. it was actually a call from a group of people (I heard at least 4 people I know the voice of, all not local, 2 different states). They called to let me know I forgot to reconnect a security touchpad panel (I totally did) and then when i go to do it (i had thought they still saw it alarming) they tell me to waive at the camera, laughing hysterically. idk, guess they set up a conference and were watching me work on the security camera that was 10 feet away, that I didn't even notice. so so mean as it was just so so bad, took me hours longer than it should and just so much struggling with every rack, every mount, every screw. I like to pretend sometimes that I am not at a disadvantage but oh god the upper body strength thing really is such a disadvantage.

Last edited:
so today is one of those days where everything that can go wrong does. I am actually on location as shit blew up.

However, figured I would share a picture of the possible acv that occurs as I crawl around under things. I think i have avoided an acv though. Here is me, hard at work.

Feel free to bend over as many times as needed. I promise I will stare everytime!! And Purple is looking Very Nice on you!! :kiss:

omg, worst day ever. everything that could go wrong, did. ok occasionally my job can be what I consider physically demanding. holding servers, switches, upss while i rack them. it doesn't sound like a lot but holding with one hand, while screwing with another, the weight of the device gets really heavy. every bad thing that could happen did, every screw on old equipment stripped, half my parts didnt arrive so i had to reuse old ones, just a bad bad day. on 4 occasions I had to suck it up and grab random men to help me because I just couldn't physically do it. though one of my issues, none of the men could either, so i had rig up some stupid shit. i am cursing, kicking shit, just so frustrated the whole time

just so so bad. finally, I am done, leave the secure area, and I get a call. it was actually a call from a group of people (I heard at least 4 people I know the voice of, all not local, 2 different states). They called to let me know I forgot to reconnect a security touchpad panel (I totally did) and then when i go to do it (i had thought they still saw it alarming) they tell me to waive at the camera, laughing hysterically. idk, guess they set up a conference and were watching me work on the security camera that was 10 feet away, that I didn't even notice. so so mean as it was just so so bad, took me hours longer than it should and just so much struggling with every rack, every mount, every screw. I like to pretend sometimes that I am not at a disadvantage but oh go the upper body strength thing really is such a disadvantage.

((HUGGLES))
Sorry you had such a bad day, I definitely have had days that are quite stressful myself... so I feel your pain... some what. I hope your evening is better and that tomorrow your work day is a much much easier one.

:rose::kiss:

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, and two glasses of wine, purely for your health, oh yeah... fucking massive glasses of wine, by half way down the second glass you won't even care about today, then bath and some finger play, perfect end to a shit day😊

love this view

just so so bad. finally, I am done, leave the secure area, and I get a call. it was actually a call from a group of people (I heard at least 4 people I know the voice of, all not local, 2 different states). They called to let me know I forgot to reconnect a security touchpad panel (I totally did) and then when i go to do it (i had thought they still saw it alarming) they tell me to waive at the camera, laughing hysterically. idk, guess they set up a conference and were watching me work on the security camera that was 10 feet away, that I didn't even notice. so so mean as it was just so so bad, took me hours longer than it should and just so much struggling with every rack, every mount, every screw. I like to pretend sometimes that I am not at a disadvantage but oh god the upper body strength thing really is such a disadvantage.

Most of the time I am able to keep the UPSs on the bottom of the rack cause those jokers are seriously unwieldy to lift and slide on the rails. Would love to have been your manservant IT Buddy, although that camera might have been the end of us ... !! Hoping the servers will behave for you tomorrow! I have a series of reboots tonight to monitor!! :kiss:

We told you about showing your ass crack during work hours at the meeting the other day. :mad:

...The real reason someone complained is because several guys popped a boner and it's embarrassing to walk around like that. :eek:

...every screw on old equipment stripped...

If they were JIS screws they strip rather easily with a regular Philips bit. JIS fasteners don't have rounded inside edges on the lobes, so a standard Philips driver will "cam out" and slightly strip it.

JIS drivers seem to work a little better on standard fasteners too- they seat deeper in the screw head.
https://chapmanmfg.com/products/new-crosspoint-bits-for-japanese-indus-std-jis-screws

Oh, and nice boobs! :)

Mmmmm, I think break things purposely to have you crawling under my desk fixing things... now I’m hard at work too:devil: hope things are an easy fix and the day eases up a bit.

Well if you do that, make sure I am getting something in return. Needy people where I get nothing in return, get annoying fast. But thank you, and glad I could assist in making sure you were hard at work.

That would seriously brighten my work day...having you exposing flesh like that!!!

Thank you

Oooh, on site, any new talent available for a poor techie geek girl to ogle while you are under the desks

there is one guy there who i find myself thinking about from time to time, and another young guy who spends an excessive amount of time working out, was visiting as well, and I do enjoy looking at him and watching him work.

Definitely need an exception to the ass crack policy
next time cool HR guy comes to visit, I will for sure ask

You can crawl under my desk anytime you want. I might be tempted to slip something inside your jeans

mmmm. wonder if your idea matches mine.

Delightful view and yes my favorite color also

Google can help with my dated pop culture reference's if you ever get bored enough to care, most don't........ ;)

ACV not detected all's well !

I actually did google before I answered, but I thought it was only fair to acknowledge I didn't get it on my own. I google more than I want to admit from this site (come on, I had to google BBC day one, I am thrilled if I make it 2 days without needing to google). And awesome, I was wearing appropriate workplace attire. yippie.

This thread brings so much joy
Thank you for sharing
:)

Thank you.

All good plans start with observations. It wouldn’t take long for a trained eye and ear to figure out you aren’t “all in” on you phone calls. I would figure out why and eventually get my eye on the distraction.

Once I realized the totality of the situation (you “amusing” yourself) I would observe a little more cause I’m into that. Then I would wait until a situation presented itself, you being away from the desk for a moment before one of your calls. I would take my position under your desk and wait to get a much closer view. I would be quiet and watch carefully how you like to be touched. Nobody does you, like you do you. I’d pay close attention and after you finished, I would ease in and mimick your action with my tongue.

Once i was in action you would show your approval by putting your hand on the back of my shaved head. I would be sure to make it last by slowing the motion when I could feel your ass and thighs tightening. When you finally have your moment you would gather yourself together and make sure the coast is clear to let me out. I’d smile and say, “I get to go on the next site visit.”

that sounds like a plan I could get behind (or in front of later). I totally need more people in my life who enjoy watching the ways I like amuse myself and who are willing to lend a hand or whatever. life is too short to not be amused.

I still likely wouldn't let ya live it down. It is definitely one of the things I hate about calls....but mainly when they ask questions...

I don't know..I'm busy lookin at Lit......find someone else to answer it for ya. I've got acv to look at!

lol, It actually would have been funnier if he teased me about it for a while, probably slightly less awkward with humor. and god, I know, so annoying when people interrupt fun, at work, with work.

Feel free to bend over as many times as needed. I promise I will stare everytime!! And Purple is looking Very Nice on you!! :kiss:

well thanks

((HUGGLES))
Sorry you had such a bad day, I definitely have had days that are quite stressful myself... so I feel your pain... some what. I hope your evening is better and that tomorrow your work day is a much much easier one.

:rose::kiss:
thank you. we shall see.

wine and candy......just sayin ;)
yup, that did end up the plan

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, and two glasses of wine, purely for your health, oh yeah... fucking massive glasses of wine, by half way down the second glass you won't even care about today, then bath and some finger play, perfect end to a shit day😊
wow bath. I think it has probably been years since I have taken I bath. does sound relaxing. Don't underestimate the relaxation abilities of a shower though. I don't know who invented the handheld, adjustable pressure and flow shower head, but they should have gotten a nobel prize or some shit. First thing I always did anytime I moved to a knew place. furniture, yeah I will get there, new detachable adjustable shower head, day one. even installed one in a hotel i was staying at longer term

love this view

thank you

Most of the time I am able to keep the UPSs on the bottom of the rack cause those jokers are seriously unwieldy to lift and slide on the rails. Would love to have been your manservant IT Buddy, although that camera might have been the end of us ... !! Hoping the servers will behave for you tomorrow! I have a series of reboots tonight to monitor!! :kiss:
oh fuck ups's. especially when the batteries bloated inside, so now i can't take the batteries out first to lighten the load. but yeah I think the people who were watching the feed would have just used it as a means to pick on me later. All I heard speak anyway, seem pretty fun (i only had met one in person, so the others only knew my voice until yesterday, but still have all seemed fun on calls).
Hopefully all your reboots went well, and came back up as expected.

Guess I'm late to the party but welcome back. Looking as amazing as always.

thank you

We told you about showing your ass crack during work hours at the meeting the other day. :mad:

...The real reason someone complained is because several guys popped a boner and it's embarrassing to walk around like that. :eek:

haha. I actually normally wear a belt, so ass crack violation reports, well pretty sure weren't about me. But now since they told me not to, I must, obviously.

If they were JIS screws they strip rather easily with a regular Philips bit. JIS fasteners don't have rounded inside edges on the lobes, so a standard Philips driver will "cam out" and slightly strip it.

JIS drivers seem to work a little better on standard fasteners too- they seat deeper in the screw head.
https://chapmanmfg.com/products/new-crosspoint-bits-for-japanese-indus-std-jis-screws

Oh, and nice boobs! :)

they weren't even the screws that came with the product (I know by sight), likely been reusing the same screws for 30 years lol, and yeah I didnt even touch them before I saw I had a big problem and no drill.

FYI though, when women whine, they don't normally want to be told how to fix them problem. Most want sympathy and reassurance. Personally, I want "haha, sucks to be you, but hey at least your day didn't involve rats, go ahead ask about my day" then I want to laugh at how it sucks to be you too.

yeah I am fun like that. When it sucks to be you though, I will happily try to top with a funny story about how it sucks to be me.

And thank you, yes my boobs can be fun for those into the whole cartoon character massive beach ball thing.

This is the sexiest thing ever, love keeping up with your office stories and teases

thank you. and I will, what else better do i have to do.

so at work, bored, about to go on a noon conference calls (which was only scheduled last night, i have no idea what it is about so I don't know if i need to pay attention) usually little notice but some notice calls tend to be about why we suck (projects get more notice, emergency problems get no notice)

I have no fun ideas at the moment, so will just default to same old same old

hopefully my meeting give me ideas lol

so at work, bored, about to go on a noon conference calls (which was only scheduled last night, i have no idea what it is about so I don't know if i need to pay attention) usually little notice but some notice calls tend to be about why we suck (projects get more notice, emergency problems get no notice)

FUCK!!!

I love the "boring" photos, strangely I am never bored by them!
So, yeah, the ogling guys that work out excessively, it's nice to look, but you know they are going to be narcissists or entirely selfish, don't think that makes for great lovers. Now I wouldn't want to generalise or suggest that curvy people are better lovers (yeah they so are), but science informs us that skin on skin creates oxytocin, you got more surface area, that's more contact area that's more oxytocin and that stuff is the best. Just saying, it's not an opinion it's, like, science and stuff😉
Hope you conference is dull and you manage a full three finger distraction, it is Friday after all...

:):):):):):):):)

Amazing every single time.

thank you

I love the "boring" photos, strangely I am never bored by them!
So, yeah, the ogling guys that work out excessively, it's nice to look, but you know they are going to be narcissists or entirely selfish, don't think that makes for great lovers. Now I wouldn't want to generalise or suggest that curvy people are better lovers (yeah they so are), but science informs us that skin on skin creates oxytocin, you got more surface area, that's more contact area that's more oxytocin and that stuff is the best. Just saying, it's not an opinion it's, like, science and stuff😉
Hope you conference is dull and you manage a full three finger distraction, it is Friday after all...

Well thanks. glad I am not boring (Yeah I feel boring lol)

Yeah, I actually have a huge list of who I screw criteria that guys who work out excessively often don't meet. i mean many do, but a lot don't. I guess I am old school and out of touch, but I kind of have some strict gender roles when it comes to what turns me on and off about men. I like my men to be more masculine than me. (Yeah I am apparently self absorbed as most of my criteria, I am the base line) So I like men who are stronger than me, have more body hair than me, do not have better groomed eyebrows than me (that annoys me), do not wear more make up or hair products than me, do not take longer to get ready than me, do not want to screw men more than me, have more stereotypical male hobbies and mannerisms than me, do not cry more than me, do not bitch or whine more than me, are not more emotional than me, are not more afraid of common things than me, are not more bat shit crazy than me, do not have sluttier underwear than me, do not walk better in heels than me (that one really annoys me), do not smell girlier than me, do not get falling down drunk quicker than me, are not more into fashion than me, do not own more jewelry than me, do not watch chick flicks more than me, etc etc. In general, I expect men I screw to be tougher (or at least fake it well), less feminine than me. I wanna be the girlie one all the time I am with a man.

A lot of the guys who work out excessively, also groom excessively, take forever to get ready etc etc. and whine a shit ton. It starts to read as more feminine than me, and I no longer find them attractive. of course, some men can totally do the athletic thing without crossing into metrosexual. I like sweaty hard working men, please go cut down something, build or fix something, get dirty etc etc, just yeah, if your bath products are taking up more space than mine, it isn't going to work for me (not a big fan of a mans clothes taking up more space in the closet than mine either. fuck the whole big closest is mine....fine you can have like 7 inches in the backside (I'll take 7 inches in the backside later...k ..thanks)

Yeah I totally suck, and I am a totally politically incorrect, have total double standards etc. Two women making out is hot, two men turn off. Masculine men are attractive to me, and feminine women are attractive to me. Now don't get me wrong, I have gay and more effeminate male friends and some really butch lesbian friends who i love spending time with very much, I'm just not screwing them (well 99 times out of 100 anyway). I wouldnt think they would be into me for that matter, I am likely not girlie enough.

hum, now i might share what I thought was a funny story about a night I was in a redneck bar (ok that isn't all to uncommon, but the events in the bar were interesting)

thank you

Amazing every single time.
thank you

Yeah, I actually have a huge list of who I screw criteria that guys who work out excessively often don't meet. i mean many do, but a lot don't. I guess I am old school and out of touch, but I kind of have some strict gender roles when it comes to what turns me on and off about men. I like my men to be more masculine than me. (Yeah I am apparently self absorbed as most of my criteria, I am the base line) So I like men who are stronger than me, have more body hair than me, do not have better groomed eyebrows than me (that annoys me), do not wear more make up or hair products than me, do not take longer to get ready than me, do not want to screw men more than me, have more stereotypical male hobbies and mannerisms than me, do not cry more than me, do not bitch or whine more than me, are not more emotional than me, are not more afraid of common things than me, are not more bat shit crazy than me, do not have sluttier underwear than me, do not walk better in heels than me (that one really annoys me), do not smell girlier than me, do not get falling down drunk quicker than me, are not more into fashion than me, do not own more jewelry than me, do not watch chick flicks more than me, etc etc. In general, I expect men I screw to be tougher (or at least fake it well), less feminine than me. I wanna be the girlie one all the time I am with a man.

Yeah I totally suck, and I am a totally politically incorrect.

Well I reckon I meet all those bar one. I can’t hold the alcohol like I used to when I was younger. But at my age by body takes so long to get rid of the effects.

I’ve never been a fan of political correctness. As my old dad used to say, if it’s a spade, you call it a spade, not a tool for digging.

Love your latest photo, I can just see you riding the hard armrest on your chair, leaving a snail trail on it when you have finished.

Ha! You can't be politically incorrect about who you want to shag, your type is your type.
You might feel boring but you are very far from it. Sometimes we get bored with ourselves is all, that doesn't make us boring. Boobs out pics are great, the thrill from the risk and exhibition at work is delicious. If you get a kick and provide a kick to us you are not boring and it is not boring, I think you are a bit of a sweetheart really😉
:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back