Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one way to warm up on a cold day!

yes and it is still so cold

I’m up and getting in the shower now...motivated to take my own crop of photos...maybe I need to start sharing as well...🤔

Your smile borders on innocent cuteness and devilish knowing...tantalizing

why not. and yup, my smile reflects my innocence ;)

I humbly offer to scrub your back for you.

please

I'm a simple man. Boobs are an essential part of life.

it is good to be a simple man. I wish my tits would make everyone in my life happy lol.

I am SO happy I found this thread! The only thing sexier than a smart woman is a smart woman with a great body; I am delighted to be able to find both here!

thank you. smart and sext are both subjective, of course. I generally fall in the smart enough to know better, but do it anyway category

Omg the pics just keep getting better.
thank you

Move over, I'll wash your back, then front and then.......
yes please.

As I continue to absolutely enjoy your fun thread, I really love it when you post pics that show that smile!!!:rose::rose:
thank you

"Wet" pics are always a treat!!!:devil:
it is always fun to be wet.

Fantastic pictures. Shower pictures can always be nice clean fun. You are such a sexy woman.
thank you.

For todays musing, I shall share a monologue and subsequent rambling memory triggered by my message box.

The amount of messages I get from guys that are simply, “Hey mom, I’m 18 or 19, cum chat.” Seriously, why. I’ve said it before, and I will say it again, I don’t trust any middle aged woman who is looking for a teen. I doubt she is a woman. I guess it is possible, we see the news stories but I am a woman who knows 100s of woman. I am also one of the least hoity toity, bourgeois people you will meet, so people share a lot of things with me. No, I won’t judge them, though I may laugh at them if it is funny, and possibly pick on them if it is really funny. Women have shared all sorts of fantasies and secrets, but the only confessions involving teens is not being able to stand them. Men who like to fantasize about teen male and middle aged women often incestuous relationships is apparently common on lit, but this is not a common female thought imo. Hell, when I was a teen, I didn’t screw teen boys lol. I have only ever had one creepy teen boy moment, and I didn’t mean to. Thus today’s story.

Ok, first thing to remember is I am kind of dense once I friend zone someone. If I had a dollar for every time I figured out I was being hit on because of their tongue in my mouth, well I wouldn’t be rich, but I could go to a nice dinner (also remember I have low standards, if crayons are replaced with candles, that is nice in my book lol).

A few years ago, when I was in my mid 30s, I went to visit my mom, and hung out with some high school friends. My one friend wanted me to go see her husband perform in his heavy metal band. Sounds cool. Another friend comes too. It is a couple hours away. About half way there, the wife of the singer/guitarist drops the bomb…it is an underaged club (ya know, marketed to 16 to 20 year olds, no alcohol). Da fuq bitch? Thus I have her stop by a state store. We get there, an extremely tiny, dirty, dark, underaged club with everyone there for a heavy metal band performance, so it is all of maybe 30, probably lonely, teen boys and us 3 30something chicks. As the night goes on, we somehow end up mingling with a group. I end up talking with this one guy a lot. Again, It is during a heavy metal performance so we are sitting close to hear/be heard. Then suddenly he kisses me. To which I pull back, and unfortunately start laughing so hard I fall out off my stool. Then, of course, apologizing and explaining it wasn’t at all him, but I guess due to the incredibly poor lighting I don’t think he realized how extremely old I am, and he would be laughing too, or horrified, in good lighting. I just could not fathom that a young guy like him would ever be hitting on an old chick like me, and that is what is funny, though so greatly appreciated.

Yeah, super awkward. Only made better by my awesome friends, now sitting on the floor laughing so hard they can’t stand. Finally, my one friend speaks. Ok, I have to back track to our teens. We used to pick on each other in many ways, one was song parodies. The band members wife had often teased me with one. It was a long running inside joke how creeptastic fathers got around me. When the song “Boom I got your boyfriend” came out, she quickly parodied it to “Boom, I got your father, I got your dad, I got him”, then anytime a middle aged guy was creepy, or in my late teens, during my older guy phase, she would just look at me, shake he head and say “boom” laughing. It stopped in my 20s when middle aged guys were no longer inappropriate thus not funny.

Anyway, back to the club, me awkwardly trying to explain my laughing, my friends laughing so hard they are on the floor, band guys wife finally speaks. It is to sing “Boom, I got your child, I got your son, I got him”. Fucking chicky man, cue my middle finger.

And that is the story of my brief moment as a cougar. Also, a lesson to all middle aged guys, do not leer at your teen daughter’s friends. They all notice and makes fun of you.

I guess it’s different for guys. I don’t know, since I’m oblivious as fuck. A woman was trying really hard to seduce me once, and I didn’t realize it until the naughty cosplay pics came out. And for the record, yes she was successful. Also for the record, my wife watched the whole thing and was amused. She also walked in on us having sex and watched for a while.

Anyway, a few weeks ago a young lady at work asked if I would be at the holiday party. I wasn’t sure if Inwas or not; turns out an didn’t make it. Hindsight told me she was flirting. I didn’t realize it. I found out later that she’s only 21; twenty years my junior. I felt like a cradle robbing dirty old man after that.

nice and lol. so did you have the affair?

Well, yeah. Which was why I couldn’t stand up to greet anyone. Imagine having a penis and getting paid to spend 40 hours a week making out in the backseat of a car. That’s basically what we were doing during office hours, though in all fairness, we were both dedicated and hardworking employees—we regularly put in 20 hours a week overtime sucking and fucking, and then, just as an afterthought, another 20 on “concepts” and “process improvements” to justify maintaining our positions. We seriously got away with office fornication for about a year, in part because it was the 90’s (when office smoking had just been banned but a lot of us were still going out for nooners and three-martini lunches) and in part because we were so blatant about it that HR didn’t know what to do—we flaunted company policy the way our current president flaunts the Constitution, and it just left people scratching their heads. Heady times. . . . :)

Yeah, the whole teen/middle aged thing...
I get the visual appeal of a teen girl, but I have teen children and I love them to bits but have no desire to have to spend more time with them!!! I mean, have you ever actually listened to one of their conversations?

Oh, by the way, your posts are highly amusing and the pics are very sexy, love the element of risk of being caught:D

Last edited:

thank you

I guess it’s different for guys. I don’t know, since I’m oblivious as fuck. A woman was trying really hard to seduce me once, and I didn’t realize it until the naughty cosplay pics came out. And for the record, yes she was successful. Also for the record, my wife watched the whole thing and was amused. She also walked in on us having sex and watched for a while.

Anyway, a few weeks ago a young lady at work asked if I would be at the holiday party. I wasn’t sure if Inwas or not; turns out an didn’t make it. Hindsight told me she was flirting. I didn’t realize it. I found out later that she’s only 21; twenty years my junior. I felt like a cradle robbing dirty old man after that.

yes, their are both positives and negatives to being oblivious lol. And awesome wife. You sound very lucky. HaHa to 21, yeah I think 28 is about as low as I could go.

Well, yeah. Which was why I couldn’t stand up to greet anyone. Imagine having a penis and getting paid to spend 40 hours a week making out in the backseat of a car. That’s basically what we were doing during office hours, though in all fairness, we were both dedicated and hardworking employees—we regularly put in 20 hours a week overtime sucking and fucking, and then, just as an afterthought, another 20 on “concepts” and “process improvements” to justify maintaining our positions. We seriously got away with office fornication for about a year, in part because it was the 90’s (when office smoking had just been banned but a lot of us were still going out for nooners and three-martini lunches) and in part because we were so blatant about it that HR didn’t know what to do—we flaunted company policy the way our current president flaunts the Constitution, and it just left people scratching their heads. Heady times. . . . :)

Sounds like a fun work environment with awesome office morale ;)

Yeah, the whole teen/middle aged thing...
I get the visual appeal of a teen girl, but I have teen children and I love them to bits but have no desire to have to spend more time with them!!! I mean, have you ever actually listened to one of their conversations?

haha, I feel ya. Mine isn't near that old, but all of my friends kids are between 16 to 22. However, don't men develop the skill of pretending to listen to chicks while tuning them out at a pretty young age.

and thank you. I do like to be fun when i can (which honestly is rare lol)

Yes to the tuning out of chicks at a young age, the man that denies this is either a saint or a liar! Not sure that any chick worth pursuing is looking for a saint and if all the women I've met are right, they ain't much interested in liars either.

Anyway, you better get yourself sorted for Saturday night and the PS4 distraction party 😊- enjoy!

happy satuday.

shower pics as discussed, but home shower. I rarely shower at work, I just hang out in the shower room.

That profile view is simply epic. I was chatting with a friend tonight who told me she had 36DDD boobs. I wanted to tell her about your 32L masterpieces, then thought better of it. No sense ruining her Saturday night. Speaking of which, you should be in your post-orgasmic bliss about now. Can't wait to hear some details.

happy satuday.

shower pics as discussed, but home shower. I rarely shower at work, I just hang out in the shower room.

Oh That is an amazing sight. Thank you for sharing with us. Looks like I started a long line of people that wasn't too join ya. You surely have brightened our winter days. Look forward to your next outing darling. :D

Good morning..

Justa (minute here) did you say and I quote "a few years ago when I was in my early 30s"? Did you mean 20s, I mean from what I have seen that you have showed us, I do not see 30s in that body. You over 30 I would not have thought, guess I read through some of your insights because I was staring and I am no where near my teens.

Thank you for sharing bits of you and your life.

managed to find a few minutes. of free time

ahh, a moment to sit back and relax.
And I am even showing my geeky side with my fancy Alexa socks. Amazon has a pretty good idea there actually, rather than pay developers to develop skills, just give bored geeks echos and swag to build them. I am up to 2 echos and 2 echo dots so I am done, I mean how many ways do I need to talk to Alexa. Well unless they offer a show or spot or something I don't have. At first, I thought it might be a bad idea on their part, as well... some people will try to sneak dirty things in....but everything sneaky I tried, they bounced back. Even just an error, they caught it, and bounced it back. Anyway Boobs and fancy Alexa socks.

The socks are cute, and your wonderful breasts certainly inspire many fantasies! I also love the glimpses of your lovely face! Such beautiful eyes, and sexy lips! I'd love to be looking into those eyes, while intimately engaged! So pretty! :kiss:

happy satuday.

Man I would love to be in the shower with you, cleaning you up.
Is there a chance to see more of your face? Saw a partial and would love
to see more? You are a very sexy and pretty woman, love to fantasize about
you.

And on the seventh day it did come to pass she rested her heavy bosom and heavenly body allowing for her lusty followers to purchase more lotion,drink fluids and do laundry, so say we all! :nana:

And on the seventh day it did come to pass she rested her heavy bosom and heavenly body allowing for her lusty followers to purchase more lotion,drink fluids and do laundry, so say we all! :nana:
Dilly Dilly

managed to find a few minutes. of free time

ahh, a moment to sit back and relax.
And I am even showing my geeky side with my fancy Alexa socks. Amazon has a pretty good idea there actually, rather than pay developers to develop skills, just give bored geeks echos and swag to build them. I am up to 2 echos and 2 echo dots so I am done, I mean how many ways do I need to talk to Alexa. Well unless they offer a show or spot or something I don't have. At first, I thought it might be a bad idea on their part, as well... some people will try to sneak dirty things in....but everything sneaky I tried, they bounced back. Even just an error, they caught it, and bounced it back. Anyway Boobs and fancy Alexa socks.

You sure know how to warm up Mondays! What lovely pictures to come back to! :devil::rose::rose:

Yes to the tuning out of chicks at a young age, the man that denies this is either a saint or a liar! Not sure that any chick worth pursuing is looking for a saint and if all the women I've met are right, they ain't much interested in liars either.

Anyway, you better get yourself sorted for Saturday night and the PS4 distraction party 😊- enjoy!

lol.

Gotta love an open marriage!

I bet, we had an open relationship briefly before we married, it didn't stick (apparently he thought the idea of open was good when he could screw my friends, but oh so not good when I would screw his so ya know lol)

That profile view is simply epic. I was chatting with a friend tonight who told me she had 36DDD boobs. I wanted to tell her about your 32L masterpieces, then thought better of it. No sense ruining her Saturday night. Speaking of which, you should be in your post-orgasmic bliss about now. Can't wait to hear some details.

sorry normal saturday night plans was cancelled. He got stuck out, and I just could not cope with the temperature.

Oh That is an amazing sight. Thank you for sharing with us. Looks like I started a long line of people that wasn't too join ya. You surely have brightened our winter days. Look forward to your next outing darling. :D

thank you

Justa (minute here) did you say and I quote "a few years ago when I was in my early 30s"? Did you mean 20s, I mean from what I have seen that you have showed us, I do not see 30s in that body. You over 30 I would not have thought, guess I read through some of your insights because I was staring and I am no where near my teens.

Thank you for sharing bits of you and your life.

well thanks. I am a few months away from 40 technically but I have decided to not turn 40 so.

I'll do your back...
thanks

The socks are cute, and your wonderful breasts certainly inspire many fantasies! I also love the glimpses of your lovely face! Such beautiful eyes, and sexy lips! I'd love to be looking into those eyes, while intimately engaged! So pretty! :kiss:

thank you. I have lots of fun socks lol.

Man I would love to be in the shower with you, cleaning you up.
Is there a chance to see more of your face? Saw a partial and would love
to see more? You are a very sexy and pretty woman, love to fantasize about
you.

thank you, and maybe I don't know

hate domestic shit

Dilly Dilly
lol

You sure know how to warm up Mondays! What lovely pictures to come back to! :devil::rose::rose:
thanks

Would love to be your shower buddy!!! Just saying! :devil::devil:
thanks

Looking forward to Titty Tuesday even more now sweet Justa! ::p:
thank you

Dropping you a hello, sugar tits. :p
thank you

Did you get busted?
no, I just wasn't feeling it. I don't know, a little melancholy, I would say blue, but really feeling more gray I guess.

Oh the tragedy if she did. I need a Just a fix every day.
haha

Beautiful shots. There is nothing like a shower pic to get the blood flowing on an otherwise gray and rainy day.
thank you.

happy Tuesday.

some fast cube shots because A) busy, and B) just not feeling it. Honestly, online with my bored moms club spending money. Retail therapy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back