Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
work does not seem to be accepting that it is fuck it friday (in which my goal is to do fuck all if possible) Instead it has been non stop.

didnt even get to read all the parents bitching how school isn't closed (why why would you want school closed, yes 20s is cold for florida, but our snowflakes will survive, I don't want my snowflake stuck at home). Also, I didn't get to finish reading how the city I work in is deploying the first driverless bus in May. yeah, that still scares me a little.

All I managed to do was select a random image from my phone (work shower, 3 months ago). I haven't even gotten to hang out in the work shower room this year yet. well maybe this afternoon. until then.

http://i.imgur.com/9YfDxz1m.jpg

managed to find a few minutes. of free time

http://i.imgur.com/YFpO3Mfm.jpg

ahh, a moment to sit back and relax.
And I am even showing my geeky side with my fancy Alexa socks. Amazon has a pretty good idea there actually, rather than pay developers to develop skills, just give bored geeks echos and swag to build them. I am up to 2 echos and 2 echo dots so I am done, I mean how many ways do I need to talk to Alexa. Well unless they offer a show or spot or something I don't have. At first, I thought it might be a bad idea on their part, as well... some people will try to sneak dirty things in....but everything sneaky I tried, they bounced back. Even just an error, they caught it, and bounced it back. Anyway Boobs and fancy Alexa socks.

http://i.imgur.com/DgL1UXrm.jpg

Gorgeous tits, can almost see your pussy in the shower pose.

Where can I get a pair of those?
(The boobs or the socks! :D )

the boobs, find a chick that gains and loses the same 40lbs over and over. the socks could be harder, ammy isn't doing anything fun for developer swag this month

Glad you found some moments to yourself. I guess it's a bitch of a day all over the Southeast!! When are my 60s coming back!! Beautiful eyes and smile Sexy Lady!! :kiss:

thank you. I know. hoping next week is better. tired of walking out my door and thinking "oh fuck"

I just want to say, that you have a great body and unbelievable big tits, but
all seriousness, and I am serious this last pic showing partially your face you are
a very pretty woman. That is the most I have seen of your face from all the shots I have seen. You are very pretty, Your husband is one lucky man.

Well thank you. it was a good angle, but what were you expecting?

Maybe we can get lucky enough to catch you using the shower. Got to love a beautiful woman all soaking wet

Well thank you. it was a good angle, but what were you expecting?[/QUOTE]

Like to know what he was thinking as well. Oh the possibilities!

work does not seem to be accepting that it is fuck it friday (in which my goal is to do fuck all if possible) Instead it has been non stop.

didnt even get to read all the parents bitching how school isn't closed (why why would you want school closed, yes 20s is cold for florida, but our snowflakes will survive, I don't want my snowflake stuck at home). Also, I didn't get to finish reading how the city I work in is deploying the first driverless bus in May. yeah, that still scares me a little.

All I managed to do was select a random image from my phone (work shower, 3 months ago). I haven't even gotten to hang out in the work shower room this year yet. well maybe this afternoon. until then.

Very sexy picture! I’d love to see the view from the backside :D

And I am even showing my geeky side with my fancy Alexa socks. Amazon has a pretty good idea there actually, rather than pay developers to develop skills, just give bored geeks echos and swag to build them. I am up to 2 echos and 2 echo dots so I am done, I mean how many ways do I need to talk to Alexa. Well unless they offer a show or spot or something I don't have. At first, I thought it might be a bad idea on their part, as well... some people will try to sneak dirty things in....but everything sneaky I tried, they bounced back. Even just an error, they caught it, and bounced it back. Anyway Boobs and fancy Alexa socks.

So cute and so sexy, Alexa save that to my private folder.

There’s that mischievous grin again! I’d love to know what was going through your mind in that pic.

Your face could talk me into just about anything as for your socks ...my attention was focused just below your chin and above your waist, feel silly now but yes very lovely socks.
I should have known you'd have sock on, it is cold there and your stripping down at time , I blame the blood lose and sudden flight of lusty fancy for my non sock noticing.

Now before you call me out on my favoring your wearing of stockings,thigh highs and not noticing your socks ,its fine I do have a bias it seems.

Sorry the coffee seems to have kicked in and caused mental ramblings when I should have just lead with I love that sweet face and yes your boobs are amazing to me as the first time.

Carry on being all geeky and being a busty smoke show! :devil: ::p:

The work shower is where I do my best work in clandestine photos. Not nearly as well appointed as yours I’m afraid. A shower seat? That’s a luxury, I always have to cum standing up, it makes for stronger knees that don’t buckle I guess.

Maybe we can get lucky enough to catch you using the shower. Got to love a beautiful woman all soaking wet
hum, shower saturday and sunday it shall be.

Very nice! Thank you for giving me the chance to indulge in such beauty!
thank you and you are welcome

Like to know what he was thinking as well. Oh the possibilities!

haha

Very sexy picture! I’d love to see the view from the backside :D

on the to post list.

My perfect way to die involves being smothered by tits this perfect..

now I am wondering if there would be a market for a boob smothering Dr Kevorkian

Boobs. I approve.

:D

Doesn't take much to get your approval, huh?

So cute and so sexy, Alexa save that to my private folder.

thank you and lol

There’s that mischievous grin again! I’d love to know what was going through your mind in that pic.

I was thinking I might get a decent length break, but alas it was not meant to be. ended up fixing a commercial heating and AC system, and yeah so not my job, I really don't do hvac, but yeah I was asked if I could take a look, because you know if it plugs into power, IT is the obvious choice lol

Your face could talk me into just about anything as for your socks ...my attention was focused just below your chin and above your waist, feel silly now but yes very lovely socks.
I should have known you'd have sock on, it is cold there and your stripping down at time , I blame the blood lose and sudden flight of lusty fancy for my non sock noticing.

Now before you call me out on my favoring your wearing of stockings,thigh highs and not noticing your socks ,its fine I do have a bias it seems.

Sorry the coffee seems to have kicked in and caused mental ramblings when I should have just lead with I love that sweet face and yes your boobs are amazing to me as the first time.

Carry on being all geeky and being a busty smoke show! :devil: ::p:

Well how did you notice my face could talk you into anything if you were focused below my chin and above my waist. and my socks aren't as cute as my fishnets, shocking, I thought they were super cute. and thank you.

The work shower is where I do my best work in clandestine photos. Not nearly as well appointed as yours I’m afraid. A shower seat? That’s a luxury, I always have to cum standing up, it makes for stronger knees that don’t buckle I guess.

there is a seat in the shower and a bench outside, so yup, I can choose to cum sitting down. But there is no shower curtain though, and the benches are kind of hard. Thinking about adding seat cushions and curtains, maybe some wall decor lol.

happy satuday.

shower pics as discussed, but home shower. I rarely shower at work, I just hang out in the shower room.

I’m up and getting in the shower now...motivated to take my own crop of photos...maybe I need to start sharing as well...🤔

Your smile borders on innocent cuteness and devilish knowing...tantalizing

Happy Wednesday. Posting whatever the fuck I want.

side note, it is really cold and really wet here in sunny Florida. The county I work in actually closed schools the next 2 days because of a risk of snow. I am kind of giggling at closing because of a risk of some snow, but honestly I'd rather have not left my house today so I get it. If I could decide work was closed, I so would.
I am SO happy I found this thread! The only thing sexier than a smart woman is a smart woman with a great body; I am delighted to be able to find both here!

As I continue to absolutely enjoy your fun thread, I really love it when you post pics that show that smile!!!:rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back