Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful story, unfortunately never been in a situation where anything like that happened to me.

Wonderful story, unfortunately never been in a situation where anything like that happened to me.

Well I actually don't personally know any other women who had to hide naked under a desk, so I assume it is not a common situation

Wow, absolutely amazing. So glad I've subscribed to this thread, each picture is better than the last....

Thank you. And don't forget about pointless rambling. That is also a great reason to check in.

I don't know but I'm sure I'd like to watch if I couldn't be one of them.

Haha.

Here's to hoping I get caught in your net. :kiss:

Sometimes I walk around with a big hard on so it probably won't be too difficult. :D

Thank you. Always good to be walking around with a hard on in case of random fishnets.

How about "Fuck these tits." or "Lits favorite pair." Can even put "For you hot fuckers."

Easy.

Well it will have to go on the to do list as the photos on my phone say "cum here".

Side note. Don't give a bored crazy IT chick a sharpie without supervision. 2nd side note, when writing sexually suggestive messages on your body, remember sharpie doesn't wash away super easy

Fuck a sharpie, other things wash out much easier. though I may need two attempts to get all the words formed.....

Side note. Don't give a bored crazy IT chick a sharpie without supervision. 2nd side note, when writing sexually suggestive messages on your body, remember sharpie doesn't wash away super easy

Well there goes a couple of dispenser packets of Gojo. Did you actually get it all off?

Well I actually don't personally know any other women who had to hide naked under a desk, so I assume it is not a common situation

Thank you. And don't forget about pointless rambling. That is also a great reason to check in.

Haha.

Thank you. Always good to be walking around with a hard on in case of random fishnets.

Well it will have to go on the to do list as the photos on my phone say "cum here".

Ha, You can write anything and I'll enjoy! Great thead gorgeous!

OK, I promised the stuck naked under a desk story.

First thing, as you probably already surmised, I have a thing for getting off at work. Also, When I was younger, I really liked men in power. This happened forever ago, seems like another lifetime really. I had met my husband, but was not yet living with him. Wow, Where do I begin?

I guess I should start with meeting the man I was with in that office. I will call him Dan. He was the VP of HR at this company I was interviewing with. It was my 3rd interview and I was nervous. Also, just to keep it real, so we can all laugh and laugh, I knocked over his lamp when I bent over his desk to look at paperwork, best interview ever when you damage people's property (again I am a klutz and sometimes my tits get away from me lol). I was actually hired despite my awkward and clumsy nature. Another side note, My first day I actually ended up in a different department, as they had a sudden staffing problem, and I had the skills for that department, where as the position and department I had originally been hired for was less skilled. It was supposed to be just a make it through the next few days thing, but I did amazing well, especially considering I was tossed in the deep end, no training, no supervisor, no peer lol. The boss decided to kept me there once he returned from vacation and got caught up on what happened.

Anyway, back to Dan. As time went on, Dan and I often chit chatted. I didn’t work anywhere near him, but when we did see each other around work, we would chat, joke around etc. I was in my casual relationships phase as well as my higher up men phase (I had a track record with my bosses, though I wasn’t into my boss this time). Dan was in a different point in his life, quite a bit older than me, thus no future for a relationship, but was hot and funny, therefor perfect for my life at that point, given I was strictly casual relationships. Of course, the joking quickly progressed to flirting and such, then lunches together, and by about two months in, Dan and I are regularly screwing in his office during lunch. When his receptionist would take her hour lunch break and leave, he would call my line, I’d take a break, slip in, have an awesome time, slip out.

So the day. It was like any other day. Dan calls, I come into his office, he stands up, greets me, shuts and locks the door, sits back down. I remove my blazer, take off my bra, unzip and drop my skirt; leaving me in thigh highs, garter belt and heels. I climb on to his lap to kiss him, which leads to me riding him in his chair, tits in his face, you get the whole scene, I am sure. I was actually just about to cum when someone knocks on the door. I freeze, but Dan is all, "Don't worry, it is locked, keep going, keep going." So I start again, and I hear someone turning then knob trying to get in. Again, I pause, Dan tells me it is fine, keep ignoring the door. Then I hear a key going in the door and the sound of the door unlocking.

What can I do? I fly underneath the desk, pulling my clothing that is laying on the floor with me. In walks someone I will call Kyle. Kyle is the VP of security administration and some shit. I don’t know, he was a douche, likely never had a fun moment in his life, always seemed miserable. I avoided him. Apparently, Dan had been ducking an issue Kyle had wanted to discuss, all week long. Dan initially tried to verbally get him to come back later with like "we can schedule a meeting" etc etc, while getting his dick back in his pants beneath the desk. No luck, Kyle was not leaving, stating Dan had been avoiding this far too long. Once Dan was situated enough, he even tried walking him to the door, all "no not avoiding, we can discuss this afternoon", but nope, Kyle is all no, now, important, look at these files and shit (he came armed). Now, if Kyle saw me, Dan’s career would be over. Trust me, Kyle would never ever have looked the other way. Very by the book. I am also quite sure it would have caused issues in Dan’s personal life too. So I stayed completely silent, still, naked, under the desk, while they worked out their shit. OK, it probably wasn’t an hour, more like a half an hour, but it seemed like forever.

All is well that ends well though because as soon as Kyle left, turns out Dan was the risk loving type too, he bent me over the desk and thoroughly fucked me amazingly well. Our lunch breaks continued a few more months until I left the company, and the state, but the time we were almost caught was for sure the hottest.

Such a great story. I could imagine you under a desk in your state of nakedness as he was trying to get rid of the security guy. It must have really turned him on knowing that you were under there like that as he was taking care of business but not the business he wanted to take care of.

That could be an awesome picture to try and recreate. I for one would love to see you naked under a desk. Or better yet under my desk.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story about almost getting caught.

Well ain't that a shame.
lol

Fuck a sharpie, other things wash out much easier. though I may need two attempts to get all the words formed.....
haha. I dont know, it is probably really difficult to write like that (mental note, google to see if anyone out there provides a demonstration, I am now curious if it is possible)

Just absolutely stunning photos, what a beautiful woman you are. :rose:
thank you

Well there goes a couple of dispenser packets of Gojo. Did you actually get it all off?
lol, I did use hand sanitizer and it took most of it off, but I did have to wear a shirt in any well lit areas of my home for the next day.

Ha, You can write anything and I'll enjoy! Great thead gorgeous!
well thanks and I wouldn't say I could write anything and you will enjoy, I can still do pager type. I can't be the only one who remembers getting pages like 4#2268#9248#86#82783#8. See, don't challenge me, I can write things that are hard to enjoy.

Such a great story. I could imagine you under a desk in your state of nakedness as he was trying to get rid of the security guy. It must have really turned him on knowing that you were under there like that as he was taking care of business but not the business he wanted to take care of.

That could be an awesome picture to try and recreate. I for one would love to see you naked under a desk. Or better yet under my desk.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story about almost getting caught.
Well I am not sure how much it turned him on. we really didn't talk about it that I remember. I do remember laughing as soon as Karl was out of the office. Well I for sure have to much crap under my desk to do a nude photo under there, but maybe someday...where is your desk?

Happy Wednesday. Posting whatever the fuck I want.

side note, it is really cold and really wet here in sunny Florida. The county I work in actually closed schools the next 2 days because of a risk of snow. I am kind of giggling at closing because of a risk of some snow, but honestly I'd rather have not left my house today so I get it. If I could decide work was closed, I so would.

side note, it is really cold and really wet here in sunny Florida. The county I work in actually closed schools the next 2 days because of a risk of snow. I am kind of giggling at closing because of a risk of some snow, but honestly I'd rather have not left my house today so I get it. If I could decide work was closed, I so would.
Looking GOOD!

Posting whatever the fuck I want.

How serendipitous, what you want I really like as well.

You just keep posting anything that you feel like, and we'll keep loving it! Concerning your side note- I lived in Sarasota for 5 years. I think I may have seen flurries once. This is certainly an unusual cold snap all through the south.

http://i.imgur.com/Ez4XJNEm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zaNZyBAm.jpg

Good choice, now do I get to fuck whatever you posted.

You are scary HOT! :devil::devil::devil:

Whatever the fuck you want is plenty alright with me.
Got some old time burlesque sexy going on there

Plenty of room under my desk for you, if you'd be so inclined. And, if we wait until after hours, we won't even need to lock my office door!

attachment.php

(Yes, I'm wearing boots because it's freezing outside and I refuse to dress up when it's 5 degrees outside!)

I dont know, under my desk is actually roomier. and no worries about wardrobe, I refuse to dress up for work in general lol.

Looking GOOD!

thank you

Posting whatever the fuck I want.

How serendipitous, what you want I really like as well.

thank you. isn't it nice when life works out like that.

You just keep posting anything that you feel like, and we'll keep loving it! Concerning your side note- I lived in Sarasota for 5 years. I think I may have seen flurries once. This is certainly an unusual cold snap all through the south.

thanks, and yes I am not pleased. the last 2 times it flurried here, well I was in PA for one, and Atlanta for another (yup I got snowed in in Atlanta because of like an inch of snow, but I did make a 6inch snowman, and ended up not alone in my hotel room)

Good choice, now do I get to fuck whatever you posted.
thank you, well i did dub it Whatever the fuck I want Wednesday, you can too.

You are scary HOT! :devil::devil::devil:
thank you

Whatever the fuck you want is plenty alright with me.
Got some old time burlesque sexy going on there

thanks, I once considered burlesque dancing as a hobby. It was a hobby of someone I was once friends with, and they have classes and a little burlesque dance troop in the town I work. but then I remembered I can't dance and have some stage fright. I will say much more functional shoe choices in burlesque versus stripping lol.

Fucking fabulous!

I'm totally enjoying your thread! And of course always hoping to see more of you. :devil:

Well I am not sure how much it turned him on. we really didn't talk about it that I remember. I do remember laughing as soon as Karl was out of the office. Well I for sure have to much crap under my desk to do a nude photo under there, but maybe someday...where is your desk?

Unfortunately I think my desk is a little too far away for me to find you under it. But I do enjoy the thought of a sexy woman as yourself naked under there.

Love it how your choice of dress code matches my desires so well!! Glad the frozen stuff is along the coast and didn't move into our neck of the woods. One snow already is too many!! Stay Warm Sexy! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back