Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balls dropping? Odd, mine tightened up a bit...


;)


Thank You.

I love watching your sexy tits drop. Do you do that every year after the ball drops?

Thank you. and no, never have I done a tit drop before in my life. they do generally bounce around for new years, but that is about it

It may be stretchy and comfortable but it is also very sexy. And it looks fantastic on you. I hope you have a wonderful New Year's and I always look forward to your sexy pictures and stories.

Thank you.

It may not offer much support. Looks ok, but I suppose when you get excited and start dancing or jumping around, they will pop out for a look around.

Gorgeous legs as well, if I haven't mentioned them before.

actually my tits are more likely to stay in that than other lingerie, because it being stretchy means it isn't fighting against my tits. And thank you

I think I’d just like a few shots and watch your panties drop. :devil:

maybe that will go on the to do list

So very sexy, as always! What fun it would be to have you sit in my face wearing that outfit! Just don't stab me with the heels!:D

mmm. thank you. Well I could take the heels off.

It was a great night! Nice suit, got fucked silly while my wife was in a threesome, lots of partially clothed and totally naked people walking around. The wait for the room was worth it.

ok yeah I am jealous. I haven't been to a scene resembling that in well over a decade.

Can't argue with this. I love the way they look hanging there free instead of being pulled outside a shirt. Yes, the way titties look matters. :p Or something. Hey I'm a visual guy, sue me.



lol this looks like an outfit a slut princess would wear. ;) For some reason in my dorky head it looks elegant yet slutty hahaha. Fishnets are number 1 tho.

free is nice, but more difficult if fully dressed. yup whether I am wearing a bra or not, determines how I flash my tits lol. well thanks, I am not really the princess type, but I can not disagree on slutty lol.
 
Just catching up after being off the grid for a couple days.... Must say your outfits certainly got my juices flowing... and I would wait for a lot longer for those tits to drop!!! Thank you for sharing your pics and stories about your life... Wishing you all the best for 2018 and I hope you keep posting those great pics and vids.... :rose::kiss::rose:
 
Great tits, great outfit. Brings 2018 in with a bang for sure.
 
Wow, the tit drop gif is so mesmerising!

thank you

Got that right! So delicious . . .
thank you

2018 is gonna be the breast year, wait, I mean best. Or do i???

yeah every year is a breast year for me lol.

Thank you! Then you could ride my face as rough as you want! How delicious!:kiss:

mmm, fun.

Just catching up after being off the grid for a couple days.... Must say your outfits certainly got my juices flowing... and I would wait for a lot longer for those tits to drop!!! Thank you for sharing your pics and stories about your life... Wishing you all the best for 2018 and I hope you keep posting those great pics and vids.... :rose::kiss::rose:

thank you. hope your 2018 is awesome too, and yup i plan to keep posting for a while

Great tits, great outfit. Brings 2018 in with a bang for sure.

thank you.
 
what a great way to start the year off. With a great photo of some great tits.
I hope your first day back was a good one......
 
Lovely pics like usual. Had alot of posts to catch up on after the holidays.
 
Simply amazing! You just made my incredibly slow, boring day a bit more exciting!

thank you. It helps my days when they are boring or stressful too.

Always awesome! Wish I could hide under your desk!:devil:

yeah I wouldnt say no to someone under my desk.

what a great way to start the year off. With a great photo of some great tits.
I hope your first day back was a good one......

thank you. not sure how it will turn out. saw the one important thing in my email, and I think I am going to ignore the rest. they will ask again if they really want it lol. it is fucking cold, I don't like that. Might actually see a snow type substance tomorrow (32 degrees and running at sunrise) I think I will be too far south and it will just be rain but IDK, I do think it would be cool to see flurries in Florida. Overall playing catch up today and doing my best to avoid new stuff haha.

Wow wow wow! Beautiful!
thank you

What a fantastic way to start off the new work year. As sexy as always.

thank you

Such a geometric delight! Diagonals and Gorgeous Rounds!! Thanks for the first of the year pick me up!! :kiss:

thank you, and yes a very geometric picture full of all sorts of shapes.

Lovely pics like usual. Had alot of posts to catch up on after the holidays.

thank you. Yes I have been posting away as the mood strikes and I find myself in a room alone or at least being ignored lol.
 
Not sure why any one would ignore you. But it leads to more pictures for us on lit so kinda glad.
 
This is going to be a great year!!

I sure hope it will be.

Now THAT is a great start to the new year. Thank you. :D

thank you

Not sure why any one would ignore you. But it leads to more pictures for us on lit so kinda glad.

well with the kid, I can just ask him to like clean or do his homework, and he will hide for a little while to avoid doing it, hoping I forget.

Spouse, oh come on, I can't be the only person playing on lit while sitting next to their spouse who is playing a video game or reading or watching TV or what ever. Hell, that isn't even a challenge. taking slutty selfies while next to them, now that is more of a challenge lol.

new years eve. playstation distraction lol





yeah I need to improve my sneaky slutty selfie game, it is on my to do list.

They, and you, are more magnificent every time I come here, and I do mean come. Now that I know you, every year willbe a breast year for me too.

mmm, thank you. glad they help brighten your day.
 
I’ve occasionally looked at your pictures while sitting on the couch, pretend to feign interest in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Lol
 
I think the PlayStation would have to wait for a few hours if I had a distraction like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top