Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you’re husband realizes just how lucky he is!!

eh, not really. maybe if I came down with laryngitis lol.

Your playfulness in that video, your beauty, your sensuality, your wonderfully open and fun loving attitude more than make up for your dancing my dear! :kiss: Not to mention your proclivity to share with us your luscious and bodacious body sheathed in those inspiring outfits! :devil::heart:
thank you

Good morning , Happy New years. Lovely outfit. The dancing video was great. Get any new ones last night sugar.
thank you. no, didn't take any videos last night.

Worth 10 seconds..

Better than the ball dropping, and simply georgeous! Thank you!

Thank you

Better than the ball dropping, and simply georgeous! Thank you!
you are welcomed

10 seconds worth it!!! Hope you have a great new year!!!

thank you

So, so much better than staying up until midnight to watch some ball drop. :cool:

thank you. yeah I would like something more exciting than a ball dropping...not sure what, but I would like to see something new

Happy New Year!!!!!

:rose:
thank you

I need one of those to fall into my mouth!:devil:
;)

Your hot tit-dropping gif should have ended with fireworks!

happy-new-year-colorful-fireworks-over-city-animated-gif.gif

thank you. I try to avoid setting fires indoors, the rural volunteer firefighters look nothing like the calendars big cities put out. I've been lied to lol.

Very nice! I had to spend about 45 minutes last night waiting for a room to open up at the play party I went to, but it was worth it!
well that sounds like an interesting night. more interesting than mine. My night was pretty much as expected. lots of wine, slutty outfit, well fucked, watch ball drop.

I can’t get out of bed! :devil: Nice view for 2018!
thank you. and hey, if I could still be in bed, I would.

They should contract you to appear on TV instead of the boring 'ball drop', much more fun.

lol, I think maybe having a quantity of hot models corresponding to the New Year number might be better. Like 18 hot models last night, 19 hot models next year. The new years hot model boob drop seems more entertaining than the New Years ball drop for sure.

Happy New Year to you! It was well worth waiting the 10 seconds to see you unleash your gorgeous girls. Thank you for all of the amazing pictures!
thank you

The second best 10 seconds of my life!
lol. must have a kind of boring life. now I am wondering what the best 10 seconds was.

so what I wore last night. this is actually really stretchy and comfortable, though not much for boob support or any support, but super comfortable

and a couple more from Saturday night

so what I wore last night. this is actually really stretchy and comfortable, though not much for boob support or any support, but super comfortable

It may be stretchy and comfortable but it is also very sexy. And it looks fantastic on you. I hope you have a wonderful New Year's and I always look forward to your sexy pictures and stories.

http://i.imgur.com/jLrNIGpm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5nt03i9m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cT3Tx9Um.jpg

It may not offer much support. Looks ok, but I suppose when you get excited and start dancing or jumping around, they will pop out for a look around.

Gorgeous legs as well, if I haven't mentioned them before.

So very sexy, as always! What fun it would be to have you sit in my face wearing that outfit! Just don't stab me with the heels!:D

well that sounds like an interesting night. more interesting than mine. My night was pretty much as expected. lots of wine, slutty outfit, well fucked, watch ball drop.

It was a great night! Nice suit, got fucked silly while my wife was in a threesome, lots of partially clothed and totally naked people walking around. The wait for the room was worth it.

Good morning and happy New Year. Since we spent last night waiting for a ball to drop, seems fitting to spend 10 seconds waiting for my tits to drop.

https://imgur.com/zY4qLQW

Can't argue with this. I love the way they look hanging there free instead of being pulled outside a shirt. Yes, the way titties look matters. :p Or something. Hey I'm a visual guy, sue me.

lol this looks like an outfit a slut princess would wear. ;) For some reason in my dorky head it looks elegant yet slutty hahaha. Fishnets are number 1 tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back