Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
an idea of my night last night, maybe I will post a few more later

So What are your New Year's Traditions.

Mine have obviously changed over the year, from say New Years 1999

I do a countdown to noon (for the kid)

throughout the year, I try to jot down little things that made me happy that day and put them in a jar. Then I read them on New years eve. Either I put so many in the jar that I get bored, or I forgot and put nothing in after like February. fun attempt though.

I make a stew of "good luck" foods which is eaten for dinner today and as left overs for meals tomorrow. I am not superstitious but my dad's 4th wife is and we found kid really likes the stew so hey

get the kid to bed, dress like a whore, drink too much, act silly, watch the ball drop. since I am trying to keep it real, this is a pretty good idea of drunk me lol. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fp77t162shdz9ai/2017-12-17-15-8-26.mp4

so yeah, what does everyone else do?

throughout the year, I try to jot down little things that made me happy that day and put them in a jar. Then I read them on New years eve. Either I put so many in the jar that I get bored, or I forgot and put nothing in after like February. fun attempt though.

I make a stew of "good luck" foods which is eaten for dinner today and as left overs for meals tomorrow. I am not superstitious but my dad's 4th wife is and we found kid really likes the stew so hey

get the kid to bed, dress like a whore, drink too much, act silly, watch the ball drop. since I am trying to keep it real, this is a pretty good idea of drunk me lol. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fp77t162shdz9ai/2017-12-17-15-8-26.mp4

The jar ideas, that’s great! Used to do the countdown to noon thing as well but now everyone tries (usually unsuccessfully) to get to midnight.

Love the little dance. I actually found two vinyl copies of Warrant albums recently, so it’s funny aa hell that’s the song you were dancing to. Also happens to be sexy as hell to see you dancing. Maybe that needs to be the new NYE tradition for Lit!! :D

Fucking that is hawt. Still on my knees, and drooling...

We stopped doing anything special a long time ago. Sad, I know.

The jar ideas, that’s great! Used to do the countdown to noon thing as well but now everyone tries (usually unsuccessfully) to get to midnight.

Love the little dance. I actually found two vinyl copies of Warrant albums recently, so it’s funny aa hell that’s the song you were dancing to. Also happens to be sexy as hell to see you dancing. Maybe that needs to be the new NYE tradition for Lit!! :D

thanks, it is fun to look back at the little wins over the year. ya know, won $50 on a scratch off, kid was not a douche at all the entire day.

And 80s and 90s hair bands are an excellent idea for a holiday tradition for every holiday lol

Fucking that is hawt. Still on my knees, and drooling...

We stopped doing anything special a long time ago. Sad, I know.

so was it last nights outfit or the hair band that has you drooling?

http://i.imgur.com/0kkAAPBm.jpg

Don't do a lot over the last few years. Getting rat arsed is not on the cards now as have to remain sober in case my boy needs emergency medical treatment and it's quicker and more effective if I do it at home instead of calling the paramedics.

well unlikely to be a problem, since I enjoy the few minutes of alone time I manage to steal during the day way more and more often than I probably should lol

I look forward to seeing some of that.:devil:

ok, something more soft and feminine was requested so

Oh, how did I miss this set? So sexy and alluring!! It easily sets my mind into overdrive!:devil: I look up as you enter the room wearing that lingerie, and am instantly aroused! Of course, knowing the hot body that hides within them, you arouse even in sweats, but this... You stop a short distance from me, and put your foot up on a piece of furniture, as in the last pic. You say nothing...nor do you need to.The mischievous look in your eyes, your heart racing attire, and your somewhat slutty pose say it all! You want it, and you want it now! And I want you!
As I rise from my chair, and move close to you, I can feel my cock starting to harden within my shorts. I reach out, and brush your hair away from your face, and back over your left shoulder. My hand lingers on your cheek, and my fingertips on your ear, as I bring my mouth to yours and kiss you. Mmmm, your lips are so warm and soft, and I feel your hands squeezing my shoulders. Our lips break contact, but only just barely. I look into your eyes for a moment, as I feel your breath on my mouth, then you press your mouth hard against mine and kiss me. I feel your lips part, and your tongue slips out in search of my own. It easily finds it's prey, as I respond in kind!
My cock is now straining to be freed from my shorts as my right hand moves to your left breast and gives it a firm squeeze, and my left moves to your upraised leg. Your mouth tastes so erotic as your tongue fences with mine. I love the feel of your generous breast and I roughly fondle it. Your nipple is hard under my hand, and I take it between my thumb and forefinger, rolling and pinching it through the thin material. My left hand slides from your knee, down the underside of your sexy thigh until it settles on the crotch of your panties. It's warm and damp there! Your pussy was probably already wet before you even entered the room from anticipation. I cup it in my hand and give it a firm squeeze, as I break our kiss and move my mouth to your beautiful neck!
I have your breast in my right hand, your pussy in my left and your neck under my mouth. I move my lips close to your ear...close enough that you can feel them brush against your earlobe as I whisper, "You are so beautiful...I want you!"
I feel a slight tremble in your body, and you press your pussy tighter into my hand as you whisper your response. "And I want you...so fucking bad!"
We both enjoy those times of slow seduction; long passionate gentle kisses and caresses that let the sexual tension build gradually, culminating in a prolonged session of slow lovemaking. This is not one of those times! You want to be fucked, and I want to fulfill that desire.
My mouth reengages yours, as my middle finger pushes the fabric of your panties up between your labia. You're grasping my throbbing cock through my shorts as I slide the delicate strap from your left shoulder, and lever your breast free! The fingers of my other hand push the crotch of your panties aside. Your pussy lips are already slightly parted because of you upraised leg, and my first two fingers greedily press into your soft, warm, wet flesh!
You jerk the front of my shorts down and my cock springs out into your waiting hand! I moan through our kissing as you squeeze it hard and begin stroking it! Likewise, I push my fingers deeper into you, and start fucking you with them! Now we're both moaning!
Your juices are starting to coat my left hand, as my right pulls your breast up to meet my lowering mouth! I hungrily suck the nipple, while I pull my soaked fingers from within you, and rub your wetness on your hard clit; smearing it around in little circles. Your soft hand feels so good on my cock as you stroke it and pre-cum forms at the tip. That's it! It's time to take you! I let your tit fall from my mouth, and my fingers desert your pussy as I put both hands on your shoulders. My eyes are locked with yours as I simply state, "Against the wall.", and gently push you backward a few steps until you're backed up against the wall.
I push my shorts completely down, and kick them away, and then fall to my knees in front of you. I reach up under your nightgown, grasp the top of your underwear with both hands, quickly pull them down to your ankles and then toss them aside as you step out of them. I can see your pussy clearly through your sheer nightie, and I fight an almost overpowering desire to slip my tongue between your folds! Instead, I grab an ass cheek in both hands, bring my face close to your cunt and deeply inhale your erotic scent! God you smell so good!!
I quickly rise to my feet, take your right leg in my hand, and guide your foot onto an end table, so you are poised as before. With my cock in my hand, I move close. You've freed your other breast and I watch them both rise and fall with your breathing. I press the head of my dripping cock up between your wet labia and feel the tip settle into the entrance of your waiting pussy; so hot and so wet! I pause like that for a moment, looking into your eyes and say, "Tell me you want to be fucked."
Your response is immediate, "Oh yes! I want to be fucked! I want to be fucked NOW! I want to feel your cock deep in my cunt!"
That's my girl! And in one movement, I push my manhood into you, all the way to the hilt!

nice dance!!!!!!!

thanks, it is fun to look back at the little wins over the year. ya know, won $50 on a scratch off, kid was not a douche at all the entire day.

And 80s and 90s hair bands are an excellent idea for a holiday tradition for every holiday lol

so was it last nights outfit or the hair band that has you drooling?

What hair band??? LOL, jk. The music was great, fit the mood, but it was your body, barely contained in that outfit, that has me drooling. Wow. Your breasteses were literally battling to break free!!! :D Very sexy, really! I can't imagine that hubby didn't attack you right after that performance. Then again, I can't imagine not attacking you every time you walk through the front door... Honestly, I'd probably invest in some really good kneepads and then just wait for you to come home on my knees... Hopefully you'd start wearing skirts with no panties... :D

Hot dance baby! You are so sexy!

Justa Many thanks for the pics and videos you sure spiced up 2017.
Have a great New Years time and here's to making 2018 and all the C.A.B.'s at Target your keeping that store in business.

thank you. and what can I say. it was on sale.

yes please

and like lit guys really need another reason to masturbate.

Umm, speaking for myself, the subject has to be "jerk-worthy", to steal something from Seinfeld. :) And you are definitely at the top of that list!!!

and like lit guys really need another reason to masturbate.

Of course we do! Otherwise it becomes a little boring, don't you think? ;) Like the sexy dance with hair and titty flying everywhere. Next challenge should be to take pics and/or video at your favorite Target. Huehuehuehue. Come on, it's advertising. The dads will surely all shop there now and there won't be any bored moms left. Just throw in some Pantera and call it good.

Don't do a lot over the last few years. Getting rat arsed is not on the cards now as have to remain sober in case my boy needs emergency medical treatment and it's quicker and more effective if I do it at home instead of calling the paramedics.

I look forward to seeing some of that.:devil:

Ah, yes luckily my son is more likely in need of medical attention when he is awake (all boy, and curse with my grace) Amazed we have made it 5 years only needing glue and not stitches and casts.

I am sure as time goes on, I will post more.

Oh, how did I miss this set? So sexy and alluring!! It easily sets my mind into overdrive!:devil: I look up as you enter the room wearing that lingerie, and am instantly aroused! Of course, knowing the hot body that hides within them, you arouse even in sweats, but this... You stop a short distance from me, and put your foot up on a piece of furniture, as in the last pic. You say nothing...nor do you need to.The mischievous look in your eyes, your heart racing attire, and your somewhat slutty pose say it all! You want it, and you want it now! And I want you!
As I rise from my chair, and move close to you, I can feel my cock starting to harden within my shorts. I reach out, and brush your hair away from your face, and back over your left shoulder. My hand lingers on your cheek, and my fingertips on your ear, as I bring my mouth to yours and kiss you. Mmmm, your lips are so warm and soft, and I feel your hands squeezing my shoulders. Our lips break contact, but only just barely. I look into your eyes for a moment, as I feel your breath on my mouth, then you press your mouth hard against mine and kiss me. I feel your lips part, and your tongue slips out in search of my own. It easily finds it's prey, as I respond in kind!
My cock is now straining to be freed from my shorts as my right hand moves to your left breast and gives it a firm squeeze, and my left moves to your upraised leg. Your mouth tastes so erotic as your tongue fences with mine. I love the feel of your generous breast and I roughly fondle it. Your nipple is hard under my hand, and I take it between my thumb and forefinger, rolling and pinching it through the thin material. My left hand slides from your knee, down the underside of your sexy thigh until it settles on the crotch of your panties. It's warm and damp there! Your pussy was probably already wet before you even entered the room from anticipation. I cup it in my hand and give it a firm squeeze, as I break our kiss and move my mouth to your beautiful neck!
I have your breast in my right hand, your pussy in my left and your neck under my mouth. I move my lips close to your ear...close enough that you can feel them brush against your earlobe as I whisper, "You are so beautiful...I want you!"
I feel a slight tremble in your body, and you press your pussy tighter into my hand as you whisper your response. "And I want you...so fucking bad!"
We both enjoy those times of slow seduction; long passionate gentle kisses and caresses that let the sexual tension build gradually, culminating in a prolonged session of slow lovemaking. This is not one of those times! You want to be fucked, and I want to fulfill that desire.
My mouth reengages yours, as my middle finger pushes the fabric of your panties up between your labia. You're grasping my throbbing cock through my shorts as I slide the delicate strap from your left shoulder, and lever your breast free! The fingers of my other hand push the crotch of your panties aside. Your pussy lips are already slightly parted because of you upraised leg, and my first two fingers greedily press into your soft, warm, wet flesh!
You jerk the front of my shorts down and my cock springs out into your waiting hand! I moan through our kissing as you squeeze it hard and begin stroking it! Likewise, I push my fingers deeper into you, and start fucking you with them! Now we're both moaning!
Your juices are starting to coat my left hand, as my right pulls your breast up to meet my lowering mouth! I hungrily suck the nipple, while I pull my soaked fingers from within you, and rub your wetness on your hard clit; smearing it around in little circles. Your soft hand feels so good on my cock as you stroke it and pre-cum forms at the tip. That's it! It's time to take you! I let your tit fall from my mouth, and my fingers desert your pussy as I put both hands on your shoulders. My eyes are locked with yours as I simply state, "Against the wall.", and gently push you backward a few steps until you're backed up against the wall.
I push my shorts completely down, and kick them away, and then fall to my knees in front of you. I reach up under your nightgown, grasp the top of your underwear with both hands, quickly pull them down to your ankles and then toss them aside as you step out of them. I can see your pussy clearly through your sheer nightie, and I fight an almost overpowering desire to slip my tongue between your folds! Instead, I grab an ass cheek in both hands, bring my face close to your cunt and deeply inhale your erotic scent! God you smell so good!!
I quickly rise to my feet, take your right leg in my hand, and guide your foot onto an end table, so you are poised as before. With my cock in my hand, I move close. You've freed your other breast and I watch them both rise and fall with your breathing. I press the head of my dripping cock up between your wet labia and feel the tip settle into the entrance of your waiting pussy; so hot and so wet! I pause like that for a moment, looking into your eyes and say, "Tell me you want to be fucked."
Your response is immediate, "Oh yes! I want to be fucked! I want to be fucked NOW! I want to feel your cock deep in my cunt!"
That's my girl! And in one movement, I push my manhood into you, all the way to the hilt!

WOW. kind of wish I wasn't cooking now.

nice dance!!!!!!!
lol.

What hair band??? LOL, jk. The music was great, fit the mood, but it was your body, barely contained in that outfit, that has me drooling. Wow. Your breasteses were literally battling to break free!!! :D Very sexy, really! I can't imagine that hubby didn't attack you right after that performance. Then again, I can't imagine not attacking you every time you walk through the front door... Honestly, I'd probably invest in some really good kneepads and then just wait for you to come home on my knees... Hopefully you'd start wearing skirts with no panties... :D

hell this was the only bit of the video there wasn't laughing haha. bet yes they do break free during most dancing, or jumping jacks lol

Hot dance baby! You are so sexy!

please, I can't dance. ok maybe my tits can, but nope I can not.

Justa Many thanks for the pics and videos you sure spiced up 2017.
Have a great New Years time and here's to making 2018 and all the C.A.B.'s at Target your keeping that store in business.

thank you. I hope your new years is great too.

Umm, speaking for myself, the subject has to be "jerk-worthy", to steal something from Seinfeld. :) And you are definitely at the top of that list!!!

thank you.

Of course we do! Otherwise it becomes a little boring, don't you think? ;) Like the sexy dance with hair and titty flying everywhere. Next challenge should be to take pics and/or video at your favorite Target. Huehuehuehue. Come on, it's advertising. The dads will surely all shop there now and there won't be any bored moms left. Just throw in some Pantera and call it good.

haha. ok next time I manage to break free and get to target. ah, Pantera, my first concert. Philly. Dimebag's birthday. Don't remember what I told my mom or the end of the concert really lol.

Justa the pics of you never get old, always so damn sexy and fun Happy New Year and thanks for posting.:rose:

Target ,nope I'm all online these days.

Swing it!

Happy New Year!

:rose::heart::rose:

You have the most amazing smile :rose::rose:
thank you

Your cleavage, and any other pic, are always greatly appreciated. I'm just glad that video is digital, otherwise the film would be worn out, as many times as I've watched it today. :)
lol ty

I was in Target earlier today, picking up a few things. I looked for those desperate wives and moms, and all I saw were families sniping at each other. There were a couple happy people in there, but mostly it was just sad. Is it better to go on a weekday to find the moms looking to pick up something besides just groceries, paper towels, cat litter eat cetera?

They are all still clearance shopping today (and will resume the 2nd). Target hit 75% and 90% in some areas. They would have been in the toy isle and the holiday area and the starbucks area. They would also be on a mission. walmart is also 75% off. if they need christmas decor, would also check home depot at 75% off. then also kmart, sears, walgreens, cvs, riteaid. Before and after holidays, they will be seriously shopping, don't mess with them. otherwise depends on the type (employed vrs sahm). but late morning is a pretty good bet.

Justa the pics of you never get old, always so damn sexy and fun Happy New Year and thanks for posting.:rose:

Target ,nope I'm all online these days.

thank you. and yeah i shop online mostly...we do not want to discuss my amazon number of orders for this year. I didn't break 1000 orders is all I can say lol.

Beautiful cleavage. Could lose things down there.

thank you, and yes I do lose things there lol

Swing it!

Happy New Year!

:rose::heart::rose:

thank you, and TY. Happy New year to you too.

If you're inspired to do anything else, thinking about what I wrote, please let us know.;)

hum, depends if I end up spending my late night alone or not.

I hope you’re husband realizes just how lucky he is!!

Your playfulness in that video, your beauty, your sensuality, your wonderfully open and fun loving attitude more than make up for your dancing my dear! :kiss: Not to mention your proclivity to share with us your luscious and bodacious body sheathed in those inspiring outfits! :devil::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back