Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that wicked look on your face. Glad you enjoy sharing. Has hubby ever took pisc of you as you pose?

thank you. He took a lot back in the day, occasionally he indulges me now.

Those could be some fun outfits to tease the friends in.
lol

Beautiful. See through so we can see your charms.
thank you

Dayummmmmm:devil:
thank you

Maybe he was not into women? Or intimidation?
Haha... don't you just hate it when men don't hit on you when you so in the mood??
"Quality alone time".. don't water it down like that.. we all are interested in what you got up to... hotel shower head perhaps???;)
oh he was straight. likely just came to his senses. I used to travel a lot, at least a week a month, and I can tell you, you see it all the time at the hotel bar. 2 people wearing wedding rings, but clearly not married to each other. The woman is drinking mixed drinks, usually with vodka, in order to loose control with the little bit of freedom she has. The man is drinking beer, in order to keep control. you never really know if it will end in the same room, if with them going back to their own rooms. He was drinking vodka with me at first, but did switch to beer.

And yes totally hate it one someone does not hit on me when I am in the mood lol.

And no, quality time after swimming was just with my hands.

Well you look hot in every thing you wear or nothing at all. Great pictures again.
thank you.

Justa it all seems to look good on the girls, very nice and hey some love for those legs!

Was sipping some Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey.

yes only saturday nights, hey, judging by a lot of the posts here on lit, I am managing to get laid more than most, so I should not complain.

1) ty
2) lol, don't plan to, until it bores me
3) both actually
4) ty
5) omg. workplace inappropriateness should be like my middle name. 10 of the men I have slept with were management usually or coworkers and were actually in the office relationships lol. most of my friends I have also worked with in the past, frequently went out with, thus they have probably seen my tits for one reason or another. there was also the night the office decided to reshoot this ad because, oh long story, but several coworkers were present, a few assisted with posing as we tried to duplicate it, the marketing person took the photos etc. (i am kind of curious now where they went lol) http://adaholic.com/shop/1974-topless-girl-bear-archery-bow-arrow-ask-me-ad/

Anyway my last longer workplace relationship ended up biting me in the ass some, so no local anymore

recent years (since I have been a mom and shit) I have been really good (maybe a little screwing around here or there, but no sleeping around actually) of course I hadn't traveled much for years.

Last year, I was sent to another state for the night. It was after a disaster so I could not rent a car, but I booked the same hotel as others who drove in (as they were closer) thus I could car pool rather than uber the whole 2 days. Initially someone I worked with all the time was going to chauffeur me (he is way older, religious, nothing there), but another guy volunteered. I don't work with him near as much. Similar age, similar lives actually. we were having a good time. then a bunch of us went out to a high end restaurant (company paid) consumed a bunch of high end alcohol (company paid). He was a non smoker, and was even coming out with me when I went to smoke and smoking with me. we were talking and laughing a ton, to the point where i did not flirt back with the cute flirty waiter, standing too close, private conversations etc. We went back to the hotel together stopping at the lobby to discuss the morning plan. i commented that I wasn't ready for the night to end yet, but there was no invite to his room, or suggestion on what we could do, commented i might go hit the bar next door or the hotel pool. No that sounds like fun from him. we set the morning time and went our separate ways. So fine, plan B, the bar, I went to the bar next door, bought a drink, drank my drink, and another did not miraculously appear with a man. Truth, I don't really have much game. pretty much it has been walk into bar, sit down. that is my game and it usually worked. clearly I need to work on that. in the end I went to my room, got in my swimsuit, did a few laps to burn off a little of that very expensive dinner, then spent quality alone time in my hotel room. Totally not how I had expected, and yeah, not sure exactly why lol

If I had to guess, that guy rued his poor judgement for quite a long time after. I don’t see how any man could turn you down.

Gorgeous lingerie on a beautiful and stunning Woman. Thank-you for sharing more and more. I like reading Your stories too! Can You tell us one of Your favourite times You might have used Your ample cleavage to get Your way? :rose: :kiss:

Justa it all seems to look good on the girls, very nice and hey some love for those legs!

Was sipping some Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey.

yeah I liked this more than I thought I would actually. I am usually not a fan of negligees

If I had to guess, that guy rued his poor judgement for quite a long time after. I don’t see how any man could turn you down.

Ah it was the smart decision, or for all I know he didnt even get I was looking for an invitation or company. Again I dont really have game

I think, I hear the last pic speaking to me... "come f@#! Me"
maybe

Gorgeous lingerie on a beautiful and stunning Woman. Thank-you for sharing more and more. I like reading Your stories too! Can You tell us one of Your favourite times You might have used Your ample cleavage to get Your way? :rose: :kiss:

thank you. oh that is a tough call, like how do I know I was specifically using my tits, and not the whole look and charm. for example, I was served in bars for years before I turned 21. A tight low cut top was part of the wardrobe, but so was make up, hair, short skirt or obscene jeans. Was that why I they didnt card, did they just not care etc. I would say yes, underage drinking was my favorite possible usage, and it was all the time, so not really a story to go with (the first time I got served in a bar was kind of accidental) only times I can say for a fact I used them was for distractions between friends. I dont know I guess my favorite was a funny night of guys vrs girls pinball at a bar after work one night. It was the people involved that made it memorable. that at the loosing team covered the whole bar tab for the night. the girls were player 1, guys were player 2. 3 ball, he was probably going to end up beating us, so we both flashed the guy playing, and it did distract him, he lost, it was funny and our drinks were free. yeah it was the people that made it a favorite

I would say more erotic and sensual. :) Even more so if you opted to go without panties. It's like a gift waiting to be unwrapped. ;)

thank you. maybe i did later ;)

Super sexy!! Love your posts;)
thank you.

That last pic... Justa hold that pose while I get on my knees and lick you until I don't have any bumps left on my tongue. Mmmmm

well happy friday.

fulfilling another request with items from my phone. the request was basically tits and stockings, which I actually have less images of than one would expect. If I am wearing stockings, I am wearing an outfit. Of course, if I am wearing a slutty outfit, my tits do keep falling out, and eventually I stop putting them back, so I bet if I take screen shots of the videos I can add more, so that is on my todo list, but here are images related to stockings and tits.

Damn, simply amazing!! more fishnets please!!!! :eek:

I have been quiet for a long time. Drop in here....drop in there...no one knew i was through...but this last set of pics have forced me to say....wow...

Oh my lands! Your thread! I only stopped by to ogle your pics. Damned impressive, btw. So many of those shots took some serious setup. Kudos! Then I started reading. It's like I did the "only for the articles" Playboy magazine thing, only in reverse. :D

Despite how hard and how long I fought it, I am still sometimes at Target. You see us everywhere though, but especially Target.
Preach it. To the choir in my case. :rolleyes: Goodness, I do feel your Target pain.

You ask us what our hobbies are and you get a blank look like we don't understand English. Clarify with what do you like to do, and still the blank look. Why? because it has been so long we have forgotten.
I just laughed out loud! And since it's 1:45 in the AM (because this is the only freakin' time I can get some all-alone-by-myself-time), that's dangerous. :D

We just deal with responsibilities. We go to our jobs or deal with the rugrats, take them to their activities, cook meals, run errands and clean on weekends. If we can steal some time once every three months to see a friend, it is combined with household supply shopping at Target.
Lawd! The truth you speak! And you get once every three months?!? Lucky thing. You know, you should start chronicling the Target trips- convos with the other blank cliches. Tell me which Target, and I'll come share a vacuous look with you as we talk about what we're cooking for dinner. If I cook. Chick-Fil-A is on the route home. Well, maybe not if I was at your Target, but you know what I mean, right?

We might bring the kids, because if we don't, we haven't even arrived before a husband is texting about how long it has been or something about the kids.
6 texts on my last trip. BEFORE I even got there. And I only live 15 minutes away! Seriously. Like not knowing where the paper plates were couldn't wait. Grr.

My friend and I actually make up ridiculous stories about those around us.
If I hadn't already looked at your pictures to know that you aren't her, I'd swear you were her, telling our stories! And isn't it just fun to make that crap up! Last time, the story morphed into the silliness of a woman complaining to her husband about their pet monkey stealing her M&Ms...but I digress. Which I do. A lot. Mostly because I forget what I was talking about in the first place. :eek:

I do pretty good in stealing little bits of time here and there, and keeping things as interesting and fun as I can...
Share your secret in managing that?? Please?!?

...but I am still a bit cliche. Just another chick at Target like all the rest.
Oh, the stark profundity in that little gem of a statement.

On that note...

I do hope you'll pardon the brief hijack. Just couldn't resist. And if I had resisted, I would have considered the laundry sitting in the dryer, and that...well, I just couldn't have that.

I'll now pass the commenting back into the very capable hands of the men of Lit. ;)

Best regards-
Nova

Geez, I can't imagine anything more soft and feminine than your amazing breasteses, but this works for me too. Thank you so much for knowing what I want before even I do.

thank you. and what can I say. it was on sale.

That last pic... Justa hold that pose while I get on my knees and lick you until I don't have any bumps left on my tongue. Mmmmm

yes please

As the saying goes, pics or it didn't happen. :D

yeah yeah, only have a couple poor ones taken in bed at dark and i can take a screen shot of the video.

At this point, you should just change your name to Justanotherreasontomasturbate. But I guess that goes over the character limit. Oh well.

and like lit guys really need another reason to masturbate.

Everything you wear you make it look soo sexy and gorgeous!!
thank you

You make it all look beautiful and feel inviting. I love to read how you are enjoying this outlet, and getting to know more of your personality.

You're the bomb. <swoon>

:rose:
thank you

Damn, simply amazing!! more fishnets please!!!! :eek:
I am sure there will be more. last nights thigh highs were not fishnets though.

That video you posted of you on your stomach getting off! You’re hot, and your voice is sexy AF.
thank you. that was directly after taking a thong thursday picture, and the first one I managed to take in my house

Sexiest thread on lit
thank you

I love your hair!
thank you. don't get attached. the color changes often

I have been quiet for a long time. Drop in here....drop in there...no one knew i was through...but this last set of pics have forced me to say....wow...
thank you

That is a special "come to bed and fuck me" outfit!! :kiss:
thank you. It didn't work though, but I think I wore it not on a Saturday so no surprise.

Oh my lands! Your thread! I only stopped by to ogle your pics. Damned impressive, btw. So many of those shots took some serious setup. Kudos! Then I started reading. It's like I did the "only for the articles" Playboy magazine thing, only in reverse. :D

Preach it. To the choir in my case. Goodness, I do feel your Target pain.

I just laughed out loud! And since it's 1:45 in the AM (because this is the only freakin' time I can get some all-alone-by-myself-time), that's dangerous. :D

Lawd! The truth you speak! And you get once every three months?!? Lucky thing. You know, you should start chronicling the Target trips- convos with the other blank cliches. Tell me which Target, and I'll come share a vacuous look with you as we talk about what we're cooking for dinner. If I cook. Chick-Fil-A is on the route home. Well, maybe not if I was at your Target, but you know what I mean, right?

6 texts on my last trip. BEFORE I even got there. And I only live 15 minutes away! Seriously. Like not knowing where the paper plates were couldn't wait. Grr.

If I hadn't already looked at your pictures to know that you aren't her, I'd swear you were her, telling our stories! And isn't it just fun to make that crap up! Last time, the story morphed into the silliness of a woman complaining to her husband about their pet monkey stealing her M&Ms...but I digress. Which I do. A lot. Mostly because I forget what I was talking about in the first place. :eek:

Share your secret in managing that?? Please?!?

Oh, the stark profundity in that little gem of a statement.

On that note...

I do hope you'll pardon the brief hijack. Just couldn't resist. And if I had resisted, I would have considered the laundry sitting in the dryer, and that...well, I just couldn't have that.

I'll now pass the commenting back into the very capable hands of the men of Lit

Best regards-
Nova

thank you. I hate that whole sacrifice sleep for "me" time thing. If I am awake at 1:45, I am plowed. And yes, what I say is only funny because it is true. I don't actually have a Target in the county I live in, so I have to travel to a city. I commute for work too, so no big deal though. Wow, cooking, nice, does boxed mac and cheese and frozen fish sticks count as cooking? I will say at least my husband hates texting and technology, so it is just texts like what time do you think they will be home, and emergencies like the kid says he wants to watch the movie with such and such, what the fuck movie is that. Anyway, I am just glad to hear my friend and I aren't the only boring women who need to make up shit about random people in order to have something to talk about...and m&m stealing pet monkey, I like it, shall steal it. My secret is hiding in bathrooms as much as I can, often in the dark, being as quiet as possible. Closets and pantry too. I recommend a firestick with kodi and covenant installed. the firesticks voice remote easily lets the kids watch the amazon library and youtube by just speaking then kodi and covenant for things that aren't available on amazon. with luck, they don't notice you are missing for 10 minutes. Also, hide and seek, and forget to go seek for a while. hijack anytime. Hopefully our paths cross at target some day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back