Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
adfadfaf

well happy friday.

fulfilling another request with items from my phone. the request was basically tits and stockings, which I actually have less images of than one would expect. If I am wearing stockings, I am wearing an outfit. Of course, if I am wearing a slutty outfit, my tits do keep falling out, and eventually I stop putting them back, so I bet if I take screen shots of the videos I can add more, so that is on my todo list, but here are images related to stockings and tits.

Last edited:
he does have a thing for the thigh highs, the rest is irrelevant, but we have a standing agreement, basically I agreed thigh highs on Saturday and he agrees then I get laid Saturday nights. so yes they work, but the rest is because I want a complete outfit damn it

Only Saturday nights???.

Thanks for the comprehensive response.
1.) Your nipples look amazing, and keeps many men (no doubt women also!) Very happy.
2.) You such a rebel, but please dont stop.
3.) Do you actually "get off" on the responses or knowing other people are getting off using your pics.
4.) Florida is lucky to have you as a rez.
5.) Tell us about previous co-workers seeing your voluptuous boobs? And what did you expect would happen on your last year business trip.

yes only saturday nights, hey, judging by a lot of the posts here on lit, I am managing to get laid more than most, so I should not complain.

1) ty
2) lol, don't plan to, until it bores me
3) both actually
4) ty
5) omg. workplace inappropriateness should be like my middle name. 10 of the men I have slept with were management usually or coworkers and were actually in the office relationships lol. most of my friends I have also worked with in the past, frequently went out with, thus they have probably seen my tits for one reason or another. there was also the night the office decided to reshoot this ad because, oh long story, but several coworkers were present, a few assisted with posing as we tried to duplicate it, the marketing person took the photos etc. (i am kind of curious now where they went lol) http://adaholic.com/shop/1974-topless-girl-bear-archery-bow-arrow-ask-me-ad/

Anyway my last longer workplace relationship ended up biting me in the ass some, so no local anymore

recent years (since I have been a mom and shit) I have been really good (maybe a little screwing around here or there, but no sleeping around actually) of course I hadn't traveled much for years.

Last year, I was sent to another state for the night. It was after a disaster so I could not rent a car, but I booked the same hotel as others who drove in (as they were closer) thus I could car pool rather than uber the whole 2 days. Initially someone I worked with all the time was going to chauffeur me (he is way older, religious, nothing there), but another guy volunteered. I don't work with him near as much. Similar age, similar lives actually. we were having a good time. then a bunch of us went out to a high end restaurant (company paid) consumed a bunch of high end alcohol (company paid). He was a non smoker, and was even coming out with me when I went to smoke and smoking with me. we were talking and laughing a ton, to the point where i did not flirt back with the cute flirty waiter, standing too close, private conversations etc. We went back to the hotel together stopping at the lobby to discuss the morning plan. i commented that I wasn't ready for the night to end yet, but there was no invite to his room, or suggestion on what we could do, commented i might go hit the bar next door or the hotel pool. No that sounds like fun from him. we set the morning time and went our separate ways. So fine, plan B, the bar, I went to the bar next door, bought a drink, drank my drink, and another did not miraculously appear with a man. Truth, I don't really have much game. pretty much it has been walk into bar, sit down. that is my game and it usually worked. clearly I need to work on that. in the end I went to my room, got in my swimsuit, did a few laps to burn off a little of that very expensive dinner, then spent quality alone time in my hotel room. Totally not how I had expected, and yeah, not sure exactly why lol

Oh sure being curious I get that.

I'm more of a hey lets enjoy this before the thrill is over for you or it just stops.
You like sharing I love seeing and then there's the conversation where I learn stuff from you or others, yep I still learn me stuff from time to time.

Most chicks that post here are up front as to why they are here , just like you are.

I'm glad their here and posting and miss many that have gone, gonna shut up now and let this party keep happening! :heart: :devil:

And yes your legs with thigh highs just more awesome sauce:nana:

Seriously some one asked why you have so many pics of yourself!?

Why would that matter, the fact you share your pics with us is a huge win and not something you question when finding this sexy bonanza of busty,fun and slutty dress pics of a self admitted C.A.B.

Hey Bob we found gold in your yard ! Bob looks at the gold ...its dirty I don't want it...a duh!

As for doing what you want ,don't all women really do that anyway and no that's not a slam on women just a fact I've seen many,many,many times.

Justa thanks for posting and sharing and even listening in between lusty request and naughty confessions :nana: :rose:

A hand ,sure its a fine place to start sexy girl. ::p:

Lol, people ask as more of a curiousity thing. OK first you might think I am a people pleaser, but obviously I am not. So next thought is, is it an activity with my husband. And yeah sometimes he indulges it, but it is my thing. Really I am sure several people wonder why a chick would post pictures on a site like this. I think normal people would be curious as to why actually.

Hey, just call me Bob, and I'd never turn down gold, no matter how "dirty" or slutty it is.

Based on Justa's response, that stupid question elicited a hot answer, so score one for Bob. 😆

As a backstory to the question, I'm a photographer and I've done a lot of glamour shoots with models, moms, and girls next door. To be honest, the sexiest shoots I've done is with married women. For some it is the validation that they still have it. Others do it for a lover. And some just do it for fun. So, part of my question was an indirect way of asking if she was doing it for the second reason, like hubby is really into it or he loves showi6her off etc.

I guess my main point is that any question that gets Justa to open up like she has is a good thing. I'm just thrilled that she shares as much she does, and if keeping her engaged by showing that I really want to know what motivates her to share, then I'll happily keep asking stupid questions. 😀

Bob (JD)

Hey, just call me Bob, and I'd never turn down gold, no matter how "dirty" or slutty it is.

Based on Justa's response, that stupid question elicited a hot answer, so score one for Bob. 😆

As a backstory to the question, I'm a photographer and I've done a lot of glamour shoots with models, moms, and girls next door. To be honest, the sexiest shoots I've done is with married women. For some it is the validation that they still have it. Others do it for a lover. And some just do it for fun. So, part of my question was an indirect way of asking if she was doing it for the second reason, like hubby is really into it or he loves showi6her off etc.

I guess my main point is that any question that gets Justa to open up like she has is a good thing. I'm just thrilled that she shares as much she does, and if keeping her engaged by showing that I really want to know what motivates her to share, then I'll happily keep asking stupid questions. 😀

Bob (JD)

I like questions. Gives me something to talk about. Most people just want to tell you what they want, which I actually find funny as if you read anything I write, it kind of points to the fact that I feel like I am drowning in responsiblity and others expectations, so yeah you can imagine just how much I really want to hear more of what everyone else wants lol. Hence I like questions.

I like questions. Gives me something to talk about. Most people just want to tell you what they want, which I actually find funny as if you read anything I write, it kind of points to the fact that I feel like I am drowning in responsiblity and others expectations, so yeah you can imagine just how much I really want to hear more of what everyone else wants lol. Hence I like questions.

*drool*
You just keep blowing me away with every post. Like I tried to explain, very poorly I might add, knowing what motivates you makes it even sexier.

Slutty Gold... invented here and displayed daily for your entertainment, step right up!!!!

Questions are the currency of this beauty's thread and my mind just went blank, now that's good whiskey!

Slutty Gold... invented here and displayed daily for your entertainment, step right up!!!!

Questions are the currency of this beauty's thread and my mind just went blank, now that's good whiskey!

Slutty gold is where it's at and could be the sequel to this thread!!! 😆

Lol, people ask as more of a curiousity thing. OK first you might think I am a people pleaser, but obviously I am not. So next thought is, is it an activity with my husband. And yeah sometimes he indulges it, but it is my thing. Really I am sure several people wonder why a chick would post pictures on a site like this. I think normal people would be curious as to why actually.

As the guy who is lucky enough to get to take the pics of beautiful women, I don't judge anyone for wanting the pics, but it helps to know why. There is no such thing as "normal" people. The ones who try the hardest to come across as normal are some of the freakiest people in this Bible Belt town in good ole Dixie. Oh the stories...

Enough about that, Justa, please take a pic in a corset and stockings, holding a lamp and a dildo...

Just kidding. I'll be happy with anything you share. And if I ever come across you in Target or a business trip, you will not be going back to swim laps to burn off calories. 😉

I'm sorry, you'd need track shoes to keep away long enough to last until Saturday. Lol

I have been told that I must post a pic but I don’t know how. Im hoping someone can help me out.

Well I got no claim to it just another drooling lusty fool for Justa's body and fan of her amazing tales!

That makes two of us and probably hundreds more who comment and thousands more who lurk. I don't think we get enough credit for all our comments though, most don't realize how hard it is to type one-handed. Yeah, I said it... 😆

I have been told that I must post a pic but I don’t know how. Im hoping someone can help me out.
Sticky: READ ME before you post pics on the AmPic forum!!
AmPic Moderator

Just about the forum pic section it will take you the info, good luck!

That makes two of us and probably hundreds more who comment and thousands more who lurk. I don't think we get enough credit for all our comments though, most don't realize how hard it is to type one-handed. Yeah, I said it... 😆
or switch hands! JD :eek:

I both envy you for your job and glad I can't do it, fat kid candy store kind of thing and oh that lack of talent for taking pics .

Justa whats a favorite outfit or setting you like taking pics in?

so i have decided to publicly answer some questions from today's pms as they have been asked before, in different ways, so more than one person may be curious.

1)Do you use filters with your photos? Is that the true color of your nipples or is there a filter altering?

Often I use my phone's Auto Adjust feature, and sometimes do play with the brightness and contrast even more when photos were taken in low light. I have a Samsung Galaxy J3. There is a reason it is free. It's fixed focus camera is one, and that is made worse by my poor lighting. I am quite pale for a brunette Floridian, to the point I reflect the color of the light I am in lol. I dont' burn, but I never see the sun. My nipples are quite pale as well.
here is a photo just now, directly under a table lamp, no auto fix, standard number 2 pencil included for color concept. on dropbox due to the current imgur uploading outage

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyiclbghql4cimf/20171229153031.jpg

2)Does hubby know you play here?

he suspects. He knows I read here because I told him. He knows I wanted to post and share pictures here because I have asked him to join me, and/or requested permission multiple times. He has denied my requests, but he also knows I am prone to doing what I want, in spite of being told I can't. Thus he must suspect, as asking permission is often more like a heads up with me.

3) If you have 16gigs of sluttiness on your phone, who do you take them for? why?

I take them for me primarily. First, I do get off on the act. Back in the day, It was not uncommon for me to take or pose for film pictures and 8mm videos. I bought an 8mm video camera in the 90s specifically for bedroom placement, and they were not cheap back then. I kind of forgot for a few years in my late 20s and 30s. Then I took a picture for a lit member and I remembered. I do get off on the reaction of sharing as well, but I know 90% of what I take will never be seen and back then 99% would never be seen

4) Is there really enough to do in Florida to keep a non-retirement age woman from going completely crazy?

Hey, I came to Florida because of the warm weather and the party schools. The urban areas have anything you could want. The rural areas do take some adjusting, but hey there is farmers markets, bonfires, and of course, the internet and wine.

5) Do any co workers get to see those tits?

Not currently, at least at my location. historically speaking, I had a pretty high rate of workplace indecency. As I have aged, I try to limit it to business trips and coworkers in other cities.... lessons learned lol. I can think of only 1 person still employed, and they are idk, 400 miles away. There was a business trip last year, but it didn't evolve the way I had hoped.

Thanks for the extra information about yourself. I would love to sit down with you and really get to know you. I think it could be a lot of fun and and could also be a bit erotic.

thanks, I think lol.

Holy Mackerel!!! You are gorgeous!
thanks

*drool*
You just keep blowing me away with every post. Like I tried to explain, very poorly I might add, knowing what motivates you makes it even sexier.
thanks, now if I knew what motivated me...lol

what kind of whiskey

Slutty gold is where it's at and could be the sequel to this thread!!! 😆
slutty gold is my band name lol

Well I got no claim to it just another drooling lusty fool for Justa's body and fan of her amazing tales!
thank you

As the guy who is lucky enough to get to take the pics of beautiful women, I don't judge anyone for wanting the pics, but it helps to know why. There is no such thing as "normal" people. The ones who try the hardest to come across as normal are some of the freakiest people in this Bible Belt town in good ole Dixie. Oh the stories...

Enough about that, Justa, please take a pic in a corset and stockings, holding a lamp and a dildo...

Just kidding. I'll be happy with anything you share. And if I ever come across you in Target or a business trip, you will not be going back to swim laps to burn off calories. 😉

I'm sorry, you'd need track shoes to keep away long enough to last until Saturday. Lol

so why the lamp? and girls built like me don't run.

I recommend imgur

you guys do deserve more credit for the one handed typing that also shows there is still some blood reaching the brain. Excellent multitasking.

Umm, wrong thread, sparky... Just saying. Unless it's a pic of Justa!!!
hey, how do you know I am not a dom. ok, yeah I would make a crappy one. once considered trying as there was an ad in craigslist for a man who would clean your house for free in exchange for berating and humiliation...come on free house cleaning, I would give it a try. hubby wouldnt let me lol
or switch hands! JD :eek:

I both envy you for your job and glad I can't do it, fat kid candy store kind of thing and oh that lack of talent for taking pics .

Justa whats a favorite outfit or setting you like taking pics in?

favorite, oh god I dont know. Work is always fun ;)

I can't resist stockings. It's as if it's calling out, "Come fuck me."

yup pretty much the point

Thanks for the extra information about yourself. I would love to sit down with you and really get to know you. I think it could be a lot of fun and and could also be a bit erotic.

Fun and erotic is my idea of a good afternoon.

well happy friday.

fulfilling another request with items from my phone. the request was basically tits and stockings, which I actually have less images of than one would expect. If I am wearing stockings, I am wearing an outfit. Of course, if I am wearing a slutty outfit, my tits do keep falling out, and eventually I stop putting them back, so I bet if I take screen shots of the videos I can add more, so that is on my todo list, but here are images related to stockings and tits.

Love that wicked look on your face. Glad you enjoy sharing. Has hubby ever took pisc of you as you pose?

yes only saturday nights, hey, judging by a lot of the posts here on lit, I am managing to get laid more than most, so I should not complain.

1) ty
2) lol, don't plan to, until it bores me
3) both actually
4) ty
5) omg. workplace inappropriateness should be like my middle name. 10 of the men I have slept with were management usually or coworkers and were actually in the office relationships lol. most of my friends I have also worked with in the past, frequently went out with, thus they have probably seen my tits for one reason or another. there was also the night the office decided to reshoot this ad because, oh long story, but several coworkers were present, a few assisted with posing as we tried to duplicate it, the marketing person took the photos etc. (i am kind of curious now where they went lol) http://adaholic.com/shop/1974-topless-girl-bear-archery-bow-arrow-ask-me-ad/

Anyway my last longer workplace relationship ended up biting me in the ass some, so no local anymore

recent years (since I have been a mom and shit) I have been really good (maybe a little screwing around here or there, but no sleeping around actually) of course I hadn't traveled much for years.

Last year, I was sent to another state for the night. It was after a disaster so I could not rent a car, but I booked the same hotel as others who drove in (as they were closer) thus I could car pool rather than uber the whole 2 days. Initially someone I worked with all the time was going to chauffeur me (he is way older, religious, nothing there), but another guy volunteered. I don't work with him near as much. Similar age, similar lives actually. we were having a good time. then a bunch of us went out to a high end restaurant (company paid) consumed a bunch of high end alcohol (company paid). He was a non smoker, and was even coming out with me when I went to smoke and smoking with me. we were talking and laughing a ton, to the point where i did not flirt back with the cute flirty waiter, standing too close, private conversations etc. We went back to the hotel together stopping at the lobby to discuss the morning plan. i commented that I wasn't ready for the night to end yet, but there was no invite to his room, or suggestion on what we could do, commented i might go hit the bar next door or the hotel pool. No that sounds like fun from him. we set the morning time and went our separate ways. So fine, plan B, the bar, I went to the bar next door, bought a drink, drank my drink, and another did not miraculously appear with a man. Truth, I don't really have much game. pretty much it has been walk into bar, sit down. that is my game and it usually worked. clearly I need to work on that. in the end I went to my room, got in my swimsuit, did a few laps to burn off a little of that very expensive dinner, then spent quality alone time in my hotel room. Totally not how I had expected, and yeah, not sure exactly why lol

Maybe he was not into women? Or intimidation?
Haha... don't you just hate it when men don't hit on you when you so in the mood??
"Quality alone time".. don't water it down like that.. we all are interested in what you got up to... hotel shower head perhaps???;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back