Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just keep getting sexier and sexier. Andtrust me, I'm happy when you just show up!!!

well happy friday.

fulfilling another request with items from my phone. the request was basically tits and stockings, which I actually have less images of than one would expect. If I am wearing stockings, I am wearing an outfit. Of course, if I am wearing a slutty outfit, my tits do keep falling out, and eventually I stop putting them back, so I bet if I take screen shots of the videos I can add more, so that is on my todo list, but here are images related to stockings and tits.

Thank you and happy 100 to us!

you are welcomed

thank you

Absolutely stunning, great request

thank you

You continue to prove you are pretty and damn sexy!!! :devil:

thank you

You're so pretty!

:kiss:

thank you

I hope your husband knows how lucky of a man he is. I don't think I could control myself if I came home to find you like this. Love the look on your face.

no matter how cool someone seems, someone else is bored with them and tired of putting up with their shit lol. but thank you.

Pretty DAMN Special in from where I'm lookin!! Love those curves! :kiss:

thank you

Those are some absolutely awesome pictures. I love the second one that shows part of your face in the shot. You have a beautiful face that goes with a sexy body. The placement of your hand in that picture as well adds to how hot it is too. I would love to replace your hand with mine in those pictures. I never get tired of looking at your sexy pictures. You can get a man's imagination running wild with all kinds of sexual fantasies from your stories and those wonderful pictures.

thank you, and i haven't even gotten into hot stories .

So loved catching up on the stories for your Reality TV Worthy life :) Did all the kids from the play-date make it out alive? Does your husband still have all his appendages for doing something so stupid? Anyway you do these outfits so well!! Would love to peel the layers off to ravage your body! :kiss:

haha. I actually used to be on TV weekly, it wasn't that exciting though. I do have a disturbing number of friends who have been on talk shows (mostly trashy ones) yes all the kids survived. hubby is uninjured. and thanks.

So hot. Now if only we could see you in a sexy pirate outfit....or leather and whips mwahahaha

thank you. And I can do both.

Fantastic! You look very satisfied! I also love that we can see your ass cheeks from the front between your legs!

thank you.

You just keep getting sexier and sexier. Andtrust me, I'm happy when you just show up!!!

thank you. yippie lowered standards success.

Mmmmmm, stockings and tits, two of my favorites :devil: such sexy shots, I don’t know how your husband is still walking, I’m sure id be drained dry from being around such a gorgeous woman everyday and in those outfits no less! He’s a very lucky man. Love the heels also and again your lovely smile makes an appearance, thank you for sharing gorgeous :rose: TGIF:D

well happy friday.

fulfilling another request with items from my phone. the request was basically tits and stockings, which I actually have less images of than one would expect. If I am wearing stockings, I am wearing an outfit. Of course, if I am wearing a slutty outfit, my tits do keep falling out, and eventually I stop putting them back, so I bet if I take screen shots of the videos I can add more, so that is on my todo list, but here are images related to stockings and tits.

Hello Justa, thanks for all that slutty sauce and sweet boobage this Friday:heart: :nana: :rose:

Fishnets and hooker shoes extra sexy combination,,,,yep I'm UP!

well happy friday.

That outfit is amazing on you! You have very pretty eyes.

well happy friday.

I love the playful look on your face! And the tits and stockings, too. Sexy women in stockings are a huge fetish of mine.

well happy friday.

Best Friday pic set ever !!!!!

Justadesperatewife thank you said:
Well I am sure I am not alone in wanting to hear more about you and the stories you have to share. And we all love hot stories so please share away.

well happy friday.

These pics, and your entire thread are fantastic.

You are amazing looking. Love this thread.

Your commentary is very witty.

happy thursday. and wow my 99th slutty picture, about to hit triple digits lol

I would say sexy not slutty.... your pics are always a treat!!:rose:

well my 100th picture, nothing special or fancy, but hopes and dreams needed to be dashed. I generally prefer to lower the expectations of everyone around me until showing up and doing things half assed is good enough. life is way easier that way lol.

anyway. waking up, about to shower.

Oh my... the full monty!! Now that is a body that needs some exploring.. slowly, enjoying every nook and cranny!!!:devil:

Last edited:
And I promised bra pictures in non t-shirt bras. all these are 32L usa (32HH uk) or sister sizes (ie 34K us or 34H uk)

I also remembered why i dont wear not t-shirt bras. half of these bras are scratchy.

anyway, Freya

lulu tout

goddess

curvy kate

freya

goddess

panache

panache

decided to wear the first goddess for the day, but then was also reminded that tshirt bras really do make for better random flashing. no seam imprints

Well, if you ever need anyone to massage them after you remove the uncomfortable restraints, I would happily volunteer!!! Just sayin!!

well happy friday.

Well the outfit is a bit slutty, and did get the desired effect!!!!!:devil: And I do have to get to Lit more often.. especially your thread!!!

well happy friday.

Awesome body and a pretty face too!:kiss:

well happy friday.

You look so sexy!!

Mischievous smile!
Super sexy everything else!
You have a very lucky husband, does he like when you dress up?

Mmmmmm, stockings and tits, two of my favorites :devil: such sexy shots, I don’t know how your husband is still walking, I’m sure id be drained dry from being around such a gorgeous woman everyday and in those outfits no less! He’s a very lucky man. Love the heels also and again your lovely smile makes an appearance, thank you for sharing gorgeous :rose: TGIF:D

thank you, and no worries about hubby, he is way more likely to tell me to go put clothes on than take them off lol.

Hello Justa, thanks for all that slutty sauce and sweet boobage this Friday:heart: :nana: :rose:

Fishnets and hooker shoes extra sexy combination,,,,yep I'm UP!

thank you. and glad to give you an hand up.

That outfit is amazing on you! You have very pretty eyes.

thank you.

I love the playful look on your face! And the tits and stockings, too. Sexy women in stockings are a huge fetish of mine.
thank you. yeah I do like the stockings too.

Best Friday pic set ever !!!!!
thank you

Well I am sure I am not alone in wanting to hear more about you and the stories you have to share. And we all love hot stories so please share away.
hum, I will think of one, they tend to come to me based on a memory trigger type deal, a comment or question.

;)

These pics, and your entire thread are fantastic.

You are amazing looking. Love this thread.

Your commentary is very witty.

thank you.

No, if anything, you've raised the standards to an amazing level. If every woman had a body and personality, wit and charm, and general playfulness like you, the world would be perfect!!!

haha, I still say fuck all would get done.

I would say sexy not slutty.... your pics are always a treat!!:rose:

Oh my... the full monty!! Now that is a body that needs some exploring.. slowly, enjoying every nook and cranny!!!

well thank you

Well, if you ever need anyone to massage them after you remove the uncomfortable restraints, I would happily volunteer!!! Just sayin!!

i will remember that.

Well the outfit is a bit slutty, and did get the desired effect!!!!!:devil: And I do have to get to Lit more often.. especially your thread!!!

yeah I do have a couple slutty outfits

Awesome body and a pretty face too!:kiss:
thank you

You look so sexy!!
thank you

Wow, just got back on here and so glad I found your exciting thread!
thank you. guess you should be on lit more often

Mischievous smile!
Super sexy everything else!
You have a very lucky husband, does he like when you dress up?
thank you. he does have a thing for the thigh highs, the rest is irrelevant, but we have a standing agreement, basically I agreed thigh highs on Saturday and he agrees then I get laid Saturday nights. so yes they work, but the rest is because I want a complete outfit damn it.

well happy friday.

http://i.imgur.com/LcV7Tasm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zkkjwWam.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1cWB8Aum.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bCdZzGym.jpg

I love them. A gorgeous smile, your hand between your legs and no doubt fingers buried inside you.

Each set of photos never fail to surprise and excite me.

so i have decided to publicly answer some questions from today's pms as they have been asked before, in different ways, so more than one person may be curious.

1)Do you use filters with your photos? Is that the true color of your nipples or is there a filter altering?

Often I use my phone's Auto Adjust feature, and sometimes do play with the brightness and contrast even more when photos were taken in low light. I have a Samsung Galaxy J3. There is a reason it is free. It's fixed focus camera is one, and that is made worse by my poor lighting. I am quite pale for a brunette Floridian, to the point I reflect the color of the light I am in lol. I dont' burn, but I never see the sun. My nipples are quite pale as well.
here is a photo just now, directly under a table lamp, no auto fix, standard number 2 pencil included for color concept. on dropbox due to the current imgur uploading outage

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyiclbghql4cimf/20171229153031.jpg

2)Does hubby know you play here?

he suspects. He knows I read here because I told him. He knows I wanted to post and share pictures here because I have asked him to join me, and/or requested permission multiple times. He has denied my requests, but he also knows I am prone to doing what I want, in spite of being told I can't. Thus he must suspect, as asking permission is often more like a heads up with me.

3) If you have 16gigs of sluttiness on your phone, who do you take them for? why?

I take them for me primarily. First, I do get off on the act. Back in the day, It was not uncommon for me to take or pose for film pictures and 8mm videos. I bought an 8mm video camera in the 90s specifically for bedroom placement, and they were not cheap back then. I kind of forgot for a few years in my late 20s and 30s. Then I took a picture for a lit member and I remembered. I do get off on the reaction of sharing as well, but I know 90% of what I take will never be seen and back then 99% would never be seen

4) Is there really enough to do in Florida to keep a non-retirement age woman from going completely crazy?

Hey, I came to Florida because of the warm weather and the party schools. The urban areas have anything you could want. The rural areas do take some adjusting, but hey there is farmers markets, bonfires, and of course, the internet and wine.

5) Do any co workers get to see those tits?

Not currently, at least at my location. historically speaking, I had a pretty high rate of workplace indecency. As I have aged, I try to limit it to business trips and coworkers in other cities.... lessons learned lol. I can think of only 1 person still employed, and they are idk, 400 miles away. There was a business trip last year, but it didn't evolve the way I had hoped.

Seriously some one asked why you have so many pics of yourself!?

Why would that matter, the fact you share your pics with us is a huge win and not something you question when finding this sexy bonanza of busty,fun and slutty dress pics of a self admitted C.A.B.

Hey Bob we found gold in your yard ! Bob looks at the gold ...its dirty I don't want it...a duh!

As for doing what you want ,don't all women really do that anyway and no that's not a slam on women just a fact I've seen many,many,many times.

Justa thanks for posting and sharing and even listening in between lusty request and naughty confessions :nana: :rose:

A hand ,sure its a fine place to start sexy girl. ::p:

so i have decided to publicly answer some questions from today's pms as they have been asked before, in different ways, so more than one person may be curious.

1)Do you use filters with your photos? Is that the true color of your nipples or is there a filter altering?

Often I use my phone's Auto Adjust feature, and sometimes do play with the brightness and contrast even more when photos were taken in low light. I have a Samsung Galaxy J3. There is a reason it is free. It's fixed focus camera is one, and that is made worse by my poor lighting. I am quite pale for a brunette Floridian, to the point I reflect the color of the light I am in lol. I dont' burn, but I never see the sun. My nipples are quite pale as well.
here is a photo just now, directly under a table lamp, no auto fix, standard number 2 pencil included for color concept. on dropbox due to the current imgur uploading outage

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyiclbghql4cimf/20171229153031.jpg

2)Does hubby know you play here?

he suspects. He knows I read here because I told him. He knows I wanted to post and share pictures here because I have asked him to join me, and/or requested permission multiple times. He has denied my requests, but he also knows I am prone to doing what I want, in spite of being told I can't. Thus he must suspect, as asking permission is often more like a heads up with me.

3) If you have 16gigs of sluttiness on your phone, who do you take them for? why?

I take them for me primarily. First, I do get off on the act. Back in the day, It was not uncommon for me to take or pose for film pictures and 8mm videos. I bought an 8mm video camera in the 90s specifically for bedroom placement, and they were not cheap back then. I kind of forgot for a few years in my late 20s and 30s. Then I took a picture for a lit member and I remembered. I do get off on the reaction of sharing as well, but I know 90% of what I take will never be seen and back then 99% would never be seen

4) Is there really enough to do in Florida to keep a non-retirement age woman from going completely crazy?

Hey, I came to Florida because of the warm weather and the party schools. The urban areas have anything you could want. The rural areas do take some adjusting, but hey there is farmers markets, bonfires, and of course, the internet and wine.

5) Do any co workers get to see those tits?

Not currently, at least at my location. historically speaking, I had a pretty high rate of workplace indecency. As I have aged, I try to limit it to business trips and coworkers in other cities.... lessons learned lol. I can think of only 1 person still employed, and they are idk, 400 miles away. There was a business trip last year, but it didn't evolve the way I had hoped.

he does have a thing for the thigh highs, the rest is irrelevant, but we have a standing agreement, basically I agreed thigh highs on Saturday and he agrees then I get laid Saturday nights. so yes they work, but the rest is because I want a complete outfit damn it

Only Saturday nights???.

Thanks for the comprehensive response.
1.) Your nipples look amazing, and keeps many men (no doubt women also!) Very happy.
2.) You such a rebel, but please dont stop.
3.) Do you actually "get off" on the responses or knowing other people are getting off using your pics.
4.) Florida is lucky to have you as a rez.
5.) Tell us about previous co-workers seeing your voluptuous boobs? And what did you expect would happen on your last year business trip.

Seriously some one asked why you have so many pics of yourself!?

Why would that matter, the fact you share your pics with us is a huge win and not something you question when finding this sexy bonanza of busty,fun and slutty dress pics of a self admitted C.A.B.

Hey Bob we found gold in your yard ! Bob looks at the gold ...its dirty I don't want it...a duh!

As for doing what you want ,don't all women really do that anyway and no that's not a slam on women just a fact I've seen many,many,many times.

Justa thanks for posting and sharing and even listening in between lusty request and naughty confessions :nana: :rose:

A hand ,sure its a fine place to start sexy girl. ::p:

Lol, people ask as more of a curiousity thing. OK first you might think I am a people pleaser, but obviously I am not. So next thought is, is it an activity with my husband. And yeah sometimes he indulges it, but it is my thing. Really I am sure several people wonder why a chick would post pictures on a site like this. I think normal people would be curious as to why actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back