Toy Talk and Review

ok, has anyone had sex while wearing a we vibe? we are looking at the fling version, not as expensive, a little smaller and no bluetooth. we would upgrade to the we vibe 4 which is bluetooth, could be fun.

I have, several times. It's not my favorite. The vibrations really don't work well for me. It actually starts to hurt after more than 5 minutes. It gives the lady a really powerful orgasm though, especially if there's beads or a plug in her ass. I would recommend it, but use with caution. If there's not proper lubrication it'll burn your precious penis

The Wand comes with attachments, like the G-spot, that fit around the bulbous head. There are even attachments for men.

Also, at Amazon there is an electrical box you can plug it into, and the 'dimmer switch' that goes from 0 to 100mph :rolleyes:

:eek:

Amazingly I don't have a wand. I just haven't gotten around to it. It's on a very long list and I always find something I want to try more. I like gadgets ;) A dimmer switch?!?!!

oh, I forgot. we have several glass toys. they are made of Pyrex I believe. we have dropped them and haven't chipped any. we both use them (wife and I) and love them.

That's good to know, I don't know if there's a lot of difference between them and the metal, but glass are oh so pretty.
I haven't tried the wevibe but I know there's a lot of interest in it on the thread, so by all means, keep checking back!
MF has found this thread and told me I had to tell all.

Just got home and I thought I was going to have an early night. He has given me homework now, I need to answer this thread before bedtime! Could be a late night!

I have found some things which have worked for me and some not. Will report back soon ;)
I love that my thread became homework. :) There's a LOT to be said for making sure your homework is done on time. :D

Looking at your review, I don't have any of those, except the toner balls and mine are a different brand. :) In my opinion, all women should have a set of those.

Thanks everyone for participating and turning this thread into what I hoped it would be. :heart:

I have, several times. It's not my favorite. The vibrations really don't work well for me. It actually starts to hurt after more than 5 minutes. It gives the lady a really powerful orgasm though, especially if there's beads or a plug in her ass. I would recommend it, but use with caution. If there's not proper lubrication it'll burn your precious penis

This seems like REALLY important information! I bolded it.
Lubrication is crucial with toys.
We should have a conversation about that in here too. I'm sure everyone has favorites.

This seems like REALLY important information! I bolded it.
Lubrication is crucial with toys.
We should have a conversation about that in here too. I'm sure everyone has favorites.

Yes, absolutely, thanks for doing that. I learned my lesson after the first time.
They discontinued my favorite lube. KY Intrigue. Although I think I just found that it was renamed KY True Feel. I will report back with the results

I like Wet Platinum for anything other than use with my silicone toys.
With silicone, I like Lelo's own brand of water based.
If I want something a little extra, I'm a fan of mona lisa.
I'm curious to hear if anyone has good experience with aloe based.

Hitachi Magic Wand is a must. It's like riding a Harley to the moon, naked.

The we-vibe is fun to play around with but isn't powerful enough to make me cum. Also, I'm tall, and it just doesn't fit my anatomy well. I was so hopeful? But it wasn't worth the money.

Best lube ever: Fuck Water.

As PB said, I'm here to help. Don't be an asshat...:D

I have a question I'll post. :eek:

I'm intrigued by the WeVibe. But some of the on-line reviews have been pretty negative (see Amazon etc). But I also know that those tend to be skewed negative. Anyone have any experience with it?

depends on which one you mean. They have many. I bought the touch, and loved it.
http://we-vibe.com/touch

This is my current favorite. I only like rechargeables now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JA1ZUR...71f8a80b5afe&ie=UTF8&qid=1514516923&sr=1&th=1

If the WEVibe Sync ever gets better reviews on it. I'll purchase it. But wont spend that much money until it does.

http://we-vibe.com/sync

So, I just got a PM from a lovely Litster with a great suggestion, but she is shy...

My comment about my glass toy (and btw Tink - it's a pretty purple glass one :) ) being totally manual made her PM me because she had the same issue at one time and saw on another thread to put a vibrating cock ring on it!!

How brilliant is that??

So now I need to buy a vibrating cock ring I guess...

Thanks for the suggestion you know who you are Litster :)

(And she said that it was okay to share here)

Last edited:
First of all, let me say that this an excellent thread! If only this were a week or two sooner!

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing the We Vibe Jive- pretty much an insertable for distance play, self pleasure and 'discrete' public play, much like the Lush by Lovense. I was soooo excited to get this toy and much to my disappointment it has not delivered very well!

The toy is sleek, smooth and a decent size... completely body safe silicone material, waterproof and easily charged. Each full charge allows 2 hours of continuous play. One concern for charging is that it requires a special charging USB cord, so if yours breaks- you might be SOL, I haven't research replacements as of yet.

The Bluetooth constantly disconnects unless my phone is sitting on my thigh... that's no fun:mad: I have tried both with and without clothing! So much worse with clothing and we are talking panties and shorts, not what I'd wear if I went out in this frigid weather! So, that was saddening because discrete public play is a nice way to start the evening!

If the Bluetooth is disconnected, your partners control is interrupted and it gets obnoxious.

It is very easy, however, to invite someone to control your toy. This toy offers only one 'lover' to be stored at a time so, if you aim to add several different people, be prepared to go through the invite process each time. While easy, somewhat annoying, I would imagine!

The app is pretty straightforward and easy to use on both interfaces (self/partner)...

You can create your own vibe patterns, set an intensity and duration for the vibrations.

It feels decent when inserted and you can move about freely.

I don't think it is quite strong enough to deliver an orgasm (as it is solely a g-spot stimulator) by itself, but simultaneously with other play, it could do a decent job. Yet TBD...

Overall, I kind of wish that I had waited to purchase this item and gone with something more 'tried and true'... I will not give up on it just yet though!! Perhaps its user error. (not likely, but you never know!)

Anyone else used this toy and had a shining experience?

*raises hand: less than shining we-vibe experience.

Same stuff: constantly gets disconnected. Not strong enough. Not worth the dough.

But one day, when the tech gets perfected, all ladies of lit will own one I suspect :D

Not contributing much, but taking notes.

I got my wife several toys. 1st was Hitachi Magic Wand, 20 something years ago, still the favorite.

A Rabbit Pearl. Didn't care for that. Butt plug, didnt like that either. Or maybe she does, just not telling me.

Blindfold seemed good.

All I got.

And here is where things may go off the rails...are discussions allowed? I mean because I absolutely LOVE my rabbit (may they rest in peace - that's right I've worn a few out :) ).----
Not worn out... I think you mean faulty:)

Get a power cord and brick that you'd use to say, charge a phone. Just make sure it's the right connecter. Plug it in next to your bed, no one will know.
Yep, a power board with a few usb/phone chargers next to the bed and a box to fit under it but if you really need to be discrete, make sure the box is not opaque or you could create some unintentional ambient light.

----
an old tampon box and NO ONE will touch it. :D
Perfect!

MF has found this thread ---- He has given me homework now, I need to answer this thread before bedtime!
Sounds like a reason to have him supply more samples for you to report back to us, tinglebliss

Attachments for men?
---?
Can I get a man with attachments?

Not worn out... I think you mean faulty:)

Yep, a power board with a few usb/phone chargers next to the bed and a box to fit under it but if you really need to be discrete, make sure the box is not opaque or you could create some unintentional ambient light.

Perfect!

Sounds like a reason to have him supply more samples for you to report back to us, tinglebliss

Can I get a man with attachments?
Probably on amazon. :D

And I agree Tinglebliss. I feel like if the thread is going to be homework then perhaps you need more study tools
:D:devil:

This thread is a fascinating read. Stimulating the umm, old brain cells, before coffee this morning.

Bought a womanizer for her birthday next month. Would love to see a real review rather than what I saw on line.

Bought a womanizer for her birthday next month. Would love to see a real review rather than what I saw on line.

I haven't tried the womanizer, but I do have a sona by Lelo on my radar. My understanding is this is one of those "you're going to love it or you're going to hate it" things. Unfortunately this is also one of those toys with the hefty price tag that makes that risk a difficult one.

Which womanizer? The W500? I have done a lot of research on these so I might be able to answer some questions if you have anything specific you want to know.

Oh that is another story. I've only told you of the toys I enjoy playing with. MF and I have hidden lots of toys around our room, so no-one finds them. Might be fun to get them out and remind ourselves of them. Some of them aren't very good.

At one stage MF was getting them through the post to test them out and report back!:rolleyes:

Oh that is another story. I've only told you of the toys I enjoy playing with. MF and I have hidden lots of toys around our room, so no-one finds them. Might be fun to get them out and remind ourselves of them. Some of them aren't very good.

At one stage MF was getting them through the post to test them out and report back!:rolleyes:

This made me laugh. I have so many toys I've picked up and discarded after a few trial runs. And what do you DO with them? I mean, it seems insane to throw out something you just spent $100 on. Thankfully by the time I started spending more money on toys I had learned to do better research so most weren't all THAT expensive, but you still hate to just toss them. So they stay in a box under a drawer. I assume in case of emergency or something. :D

Someday someone is going to find the stash and be like OMFG what the hell. The toy graveyard, also known as the box of disappointment. I should figure out what to do with them.

Funny though, one of my favorite toys is a little unassuming looking little vibe called the Bamboo, which looks like a lipstick, in rose gold of course though it comes in not pink if you want it that way.
(I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want the rose gold one but that's just me)
It's super quiet, hides nicely in your purse if you put it in with your makeup, has a good amount of power. The cons is it takes batteries. I can never find batteries when I need them.

I haven't tried the womanizer, but I do have a sona by Lelo on my radar. My understanding is this is one of those "you're going to love it or you're going to hate it" things. Unfortunately this is also one of those toys with the hefty price tag that makes that risk a difficult one.

Which womanizer? The W500? I have done a lot of research on these so I might be able to answer some questions if you have anything specific you want to know.

Pro40 is the model I purchased found a 50% off deal.

She loves her JimmyJane form 2 but I am always looking for something new.

Pro40 is the model I purchased found a 50% off deal.

She loves her JimmyJane form 2 but I am always looking for something new.

I think if she likes one she's probably really going to like the new one. I'd love to hear an update after the birthday too. It's a different type of stimulation and I'm intrigued, but again, it's $150, so I haven't invested. Though the marketing for the sona claims it will literally change my life, so I'm not really sure what I'm waiting for. :devil:

This made me laugh. I have so many toys I've picked up and discarded after a few trial runs. And what do you DO with them?
The online supplier that we use offers a couple of handy facilities:

- A "no quibbles" return and refund on anything that you don't like (including intimate toys - it seems that they just throw them away as a cost of doing business and maintaining customer loyalty).

- An amnesty on dead rabbits and other discarded toys - you can send them in (regardless of where they were purchased from) and have them disposed of discreetly amongst the industrial rubbish.

The latter service would have been very useful to me a couple of decades ago when I had the problem of getting rid of an antediluvian "rubber cock" vibrator (a horrid and nasty toy by today's standards). Eventually, I took out my hacksaw and cut it into several pieces that were small enough to bury amongst the conventional household rubbish. Sawing a realistic cock in half was an odd experience: seemingly a gesture of feminist solidarity but actually a practical measure. :eek:

The online supplier that we use offers a couple of handy facilities:

- A "no quibbles" return and refund on anything that you don't like (including intimate toys - it seems that they just throw them away as a cost of doing business and maintaining customer loyalty).

- An amnesty on dead rabbits and other discarded toys - you can send them in (regardless of where they were purchased from) and have them disposed of discreetly amongst the industrial rubbish.

The latter service would have been very useful to me a couple of decades ago when I had the problem of getting rid of an antediluvian "rubber cock" vibrator (a horrid and nasty toy by today's standards). Eventually, I took out my hacksaw and cut it into several pieces that were small enough to bury amongst the conventional household rubbish. Sawing a realistic cock in half was an odd experience: seemingly a gesture of feminist solidarity but actually a practical measure. :eek:

I'm going to need the link to that online store pretty please.

Back