Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking GORGEOUS!

Thank you

Mmmmmm, I can see lot of special things in that pic, gorgeous!

Thank you.

Super sexy pics.
Thank you.

You're Very well put together, thanks and I think you're whole-assing It!

Haha. Thank you.

I see an ass, I spank.

*gasp* I see a goddess has decided to walk amongst us plebs. Okay okay, you're maybe more like a fallen angel. :p But all joking aside, damn you're beautiful.

Very fallen lol

I am loving the fashion show, but i must confess that I do kinda like the seam imprints. ;)

OK why. I really don't get it. The seam imprints do not look cute to me

Seam Imprints

To me it sorta enhances the idea that I get express permission to see what is hidden from the public at large. That I am somehow special to behold the divine, unabated visage of the said mystical trove.

Also it solidifies the relaxation and relief from removing it that makes me happy for the person with the boobs. It's a sorta conditioning, of when, the bra comes off and the imprints are there, it is time to cuddle and get close without all the extra fabric and wires. Skin to Skin.

But that's just me.

I'm sure your next 100 be just as slutty and sexy as the last. A gorgeous ,sex fun lady that likes having a good time. You might have the expectations low but you got me up.

thanks and way to put pressure on a girl. I am currently stuck with 3 kids, and I have nothing special on my phone, just 16 gigs of generic sluttiness

I know I came here for the pics but I now also keep coming back for hilarious stories about the felon exes and and hopes of downloading 16 gigs of generic sluttiness. I'll be happy to bring my 1 TB drive, just in case you want to fill it with 984 gigs more of said sluttiness. 😆

Super hot!!!!

And I promised bra pictures in non t-shirt bras. all these are 32L usa (32HH uk) or sister sizes (ie 34K us or 34H uk)

I also remembered why i dont wear not t-shirt bras. half of these bras are scratchy.

anyway, Freya

lulu tout

goddess

curvy kate

freya

goddess

panache

panache

decided to wear the first goddess for the day, but then was also reminded that tshirt bras really do make for better random flashing. no seam imprints

Love this photo

well my 100th picture, nothing special or fancy, but hopes and dreams needed to be dashed. I generally prefer to lower the expectations of everyone around me until showing up and doing things half assed is good enough. life is way easier that way lol.

anyway. waking up, about to shower.

I've enjoyed your photos in your office.

However, the above photo put you in a more complete context

This is my favorite

There is nothing half-assed about you, hon. And this pic, wow!!

well my 100th picture, nothing special or fancy, but hopes and dreams needed to be dashed. I generally prefer to lower the expectations of everyone around me until showing up and doing things half assed is good enough. life is way easier that way lol.

And I promised bra pictures in non t-shirt bras. all these are 32L usa (32HH uk) or sister sizes (ie 34K us or 34H uk)

I also remembered why i dont wear not t-shirt bras. half of these bras are scratchy.

anyway, Freya

lulu tout

goddess

curvy kate

freya

goddess

panache

panache

decided to wear the first goddess for the day, but then was also reminded that tshirt bras really do make for better random flashing. no seam imprints

Thank you for sharing your sexy bra's holding your sweet breasts. Iv had a bra fetish for years, love to get a glimps or flash of a lady's bra. Doesnt matter if the lady has little tits or big ones, just seeing outline of their bra. I put those pictures of your bra's up on my screen, couldnt help myself an made tributes of them mmmm wow what a relief I needed that. Thank you

I've been following your posts with great enthusiasm. Not only do you have an incredible body but a tremendous sense of humor and whit. If only more women had the same outlook on life, the world would be a better place. Thanks, :rose:

You have a great figure. Looking good!

Wow!!!! Your pics have been great, very hot, and the pic of your ass, love it.
Now with this pic, I know now that I was right you are very sexy. You have a
great body, and i would love to run my hands all over you and pleasure you
until you can't take it.
Love the photo, and keep them coming of course.

I'm satisfied!

To me it sorta enhances the idea that I get express permission to see what is hidden from the public at large. That I am somehow special to behold the divine, unabated visage of the said mystical trove.

Also it solidifies the relaxation and relief from removing it that makes me happy for the person with the boobs. It's a sorta conditioning, of when, the bra comes off and the imprints are there, it is time to cuddle and get close without all the extra fabric and wires. Skin to Skin.

But that's just me.

interesting. I get it, but I still think tits look better without the impression of uncomfortable clothes

So fallen that you've fallen and you can't get up? :D HALP

lol

I'm sure your next 100 be just as slutty and sexy as the last. A gorgeous ,sex fun lady that likes having a good time. You might have the expectations low but you got me up.

thank you. keep lowering those expectations and I will keep getting you up.

I know I came here for the pics but I now also keep coming back for hilarious stories about the felon exes and and hopes of downloading 16 gigs of generic sluttiness. I'll be happy to bring my 1 TB drive, just in case you want to fill it with 984 gigs more of said sluttiness. 😆

it is always all about the felonies and sluttiness.

Super hot!!!!
thank you

I've enjoyed your photos in your office.

However, the above photo put you in a more complete context

This is my favorite

thank you

There is nothing half-assed about you, hon. And this pic, wow!!

oh trust me, my goal is to half ass my way through everything. I want to be at a point where everyone is thrilled simply because I showed up lol.

Thank you for sharing your sexy bra's holding your sweet breasts. Iv had a bra fetish for years, love to get a glimps or flash of a lady's bra. Doesnt matter if the lady has little tits or big ones, just seeing outline of their bra. I put those pictures of your bra's up on my screen, couldnt help myself an made tributes of them mmmm wow what a relief I needed that. Thank you

well thank you (i do prefer myself on small screens though lol, avoid big screens and magnifying mirrors)

Ya know, you don’t need to pretend to be a guy to seduce a woman around here. There are plenty of real women on Lit who are attracted to other real women. And to be 100% honest, I’m being kind of self-serving here. I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say that Watching you get some girl-on-girl action would be pretty fucking hot.

Reason no. 3,478 why you’re sexy: You’re hot, and it’s not an act. You legitimately don’t know it.

haha. but that still doesn't answer if I could fake being a guy (and of course I wasn't even serious about that. curious yes, but actually doing it would take like effort of some sort). And thanks (even though I am thanking for low standards lol)

I've been following your posts with great enthusiasm. Not only do you have an incredible body but a tremendous sense of humor and whit. If only more women had the same outlook on life, the world would be a better place. Thanks, :rose:
thank you but if more women had my outlook, fuck all would get done.

You have a great figure. Looking good!
thank you

Wow!!!! Your pics have been great, very hot, and the pic of your ass, love it.
Now with this pic, I know now that I was right you are very sexy. You have a
great body, and i would love to run my hands all over you and pleasure you
until you can't take it.
Love the photo, and keep them coming of course.

well thank you (and until I can't take it is a very lofty goal, could take hours, I can handle a lot of pleasure)

I'm satisfied!
thank you.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

well happy friday.

fulfilling another request with items from my phone. the request was basically tits and stockings, which I actually have less images of than one would expect. If I am wearing stockings, I am wearing an outfit. Of course, if I am wearing a slutty outfit, my tits do keep falling out, and eventually I stop putting them back, so I bet if I take screen shots of the videos I can add more, so that is on my todo list, but here are images related to stockings and tits.

well happy friday.

fulfilling another request with items from my phone. the request was basically tits and stockings, which I actually have less images of than one would expect. If I am wearing stockings, I am wearing an outfit. Of course, if I am wearing a slutty outfit, my tits do keep falling out, and eventually I stop putting them back, so I bet if I take screen shots of the videos I can add more, so that is on my todo list, but here are images related to stockings and tits.

Absolutely stunning, great request

well happy friday.

You continue to prove you are pretty and damn sexy!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Pretty DAMN Special in from where I'm lookin!! Love those curves! :kiss:

well happy friday.

Those are some absolutely awesome pictures. I love the second one that shows part of your face in the shot. You have a beautiful face that goes with a sexy body. The placement of your hand in that picture as well adds to how hot it is too. I would love to replace your hand with mine in those pictures. I never get tired of looking at your sexy pictures. You can get a man's imagination running wild with all kinds of sexual fantasies from your stories and those wonderful pictures.

well happy friday.

So loved catching up on the stories for your Reality TV Worthy life :) Did all the kids from the play-date make it out alive? Does your husband still have all his appendages for doing something so stupid? Anyway you do these outfits so well!! Would love to peel the layers off to ravage your body! :kiss:

well happy friday.

So hot. Now if only we could see you in a sexy pirate outfit....or leather and whips mwahahaha

well happy friday.

Fantastic! You look very satisfied! I also love that we can see your ass cheeks from the front between your legs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back