Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so did forget you were a C.A.B.*, what stage are you in 1-4 is ok but stage 5 is TMZ, evening news meltdown that gets amazing views on youtube!

I also forgot arousing video star ! :nana:

* Crazy Ass Bitch: its what one guy or girl will say so your aware of what your about to get into with out the cock block stigma for those that didn't know.

So story time. this is a story of the traumatic experience of exes finding you on social media. Actually I have a really really tragic story too, but it is only tragic, not funny, where as this one is only slightly tragic, or moderately disturbing, or fucking hilarious depending on your point of view. this happened about 2 years ago.

ok, I have thousands of facebook friends, many I don't really know, gaming and blogging and such, I actually have 3 accounts. Anyway, I just accept and don't even look. My main personal account got a request, didn't even notice who, I accepted, then I get a message, asking how I have been. Look and realize that it is an Ex from over 20 years ago, who I remember fondly. So I give the brief rundown, left the state a year or two after you, basically backpacked down the east coast, settled in florida, got married, have a toddler. And you? His response, oh just got out of prison, in a half way house as of yesterday.

Now here is where it gets really funny or disturbing. He says hey, my felon roomy is another ex of yours, provides the name, and says god he is a douche (and he always was). Ok, these 2 men have nothing in common other than a city, Me 2 decades ago, serving prison time at the same time, and can't stand each other. So how the fuck do they figure out they both were with me in the fucking 90s, hell, how the fuck do they even remember. I didn't remember them until reminded of them. Also, how many of my ex boyfriends are serving long term time in prison. what does that say about me? and am I the talk of cellblock C?

And that is reason number 197 to not talk to your exes on social media

:eek::eek: That must have grabbed your attention!!! *LOL*

as always very nice pictures.

thank you

I so did forget you were a C.A.B.*, what stage are you in 1-4 is ok but stage 5 is TMZ, evening news meltdown that gets amazing views on youtube!

I also forgot arousing video star ! :nana:

* Crazy Ass Bitch: its what one guy or girl will say so your aware of what your about to get into with out the cock block stigma for those that didn't know.

I suspect I am probably a 3 on the CAB scale, not sure though, my meter may be broken. See I walk into a room, look for the most unique person I see, and that is who I will be talking to. So among my friends (and family) I am actually the "normal" one lol.

I will think pink all day now you curvy beauty. ::p:

thank you

Amazing view to wake up and start the morning to, so sexy! Certainly has my blood flowing:devil: are we in for a special 100th post? Another video perhaps?
thank you. I didn't really have anything special planned. IDK, maybe I will do a full length nude shot since I never do those (so hard to find a good angle lol)

You have a very sexy bottom. Thanks for sharing.
thank you

:eek::eek: That must have grabbed your attention!!! *LOL*

lol, yeah, didnt wake up that morning expecting that

You have a gorgeous ass!!! :devil::devil:
thank you

God you do have a great ass. I woiudl love to rub it all over.
thank you.

Lovely ass, perfect spanking position.

Hope you are thinking something extra special for your 100th photo.

thanks and way to put pressure on a girl. I am currently stuck with 3 kids, and I have nothing special on my phone, just 16 gigs of generic sluttiness

thanks and way to put pressure on a girl. I am currently stuck with 3 kids, and I have nothing special on my phone, just 16 gigs of generic sluttiness

I think you need to make a very special photo for your 100th. Not trying to add to the pressure just saying I always love looking at your wonderful sexy pictures and hope you get the chance to do something special for that one.

Said like 16 Gigs of your generic sluttiness is nothing special.
:rolleyes:
Roll on 100th pic/video/gif/whatever slutty thing happens.
Thunbs up from me. Still.
Its not just about thumbs really. Haha

You must get a bathroom break even with 3 kids in tow, so...

Only joking. No pressure, honest. We will be pleased with whatever you find out of your vast repertoire of generic sluttiness.

Generic sluttiness is a crowd favorite, 16gigs gonna need some lotion!:nana: :devil:

well my 100th picture, nothing special or fancy, but hopes and dreams needed to be dashed. I generally prefer to lower the expectations of everyone around me until showing up and doing things half assed is good enough. life is way easier that way lol.

anyway. waking up, about to shower.

well my 100th picture, nothing special or fancy, but hopes and dreams needed to be dashed. I generally prefer to lower the expectations of everyone around me until showing up and doing things half assed is good enough. life is way easier that way lol.

You have a great and very sexy body!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Nope I find this pic very special and way sexy but your lower expectations idea is a great one!

All that soapy and wet damn sexy! :rose:

And I promised bra pictures in non t-shirt bras. all these are 32L usa (32HH uk) or sister sizes (ie 34K us or 34H uk)

I also remembered why i dont wear not t-shirt bras. half of these bras are scratchy.

anyway, Freya

lulu tout

goddess

curvy kate

freya

goddess

panache

panache

decided to wear the first goddess for the day, but then was also reminded that tshirt bras really do make for better random flashing. no seam imprints

Hope you don’t mind a compliment from another straight woman - your pics are lovely, and it’s a funny and refreshing thread, x

And I promised bra pictures in non t-shirt bras. all these are 32L usa (32HH uk) or sister sizes (ie 34K us or 34H uk)

I also remembered why i dont wear not t-shirt bras. half of these bras are scratchy.

anyway, Freya

lulu tout

goddess

curvy kate

freya

goddess

panache

panache

decided to wear the first goddess for the day, but then was also reminded that tshirt bras really do make for better random flashing. no seam imprints

Boobage nirvana!!! :devil:

I think you need to make a very special photo for your 100th. Not trying to add to the pressure just saying I always love looking at your wonderful sexy pictures and hope you get the chance to do something special for that one.

too late

Said like 16 Gigs of your generic sluttiness is nothing special.
:rolleyes:
Roll on 100th pic/video/gif/whatever slutty thing happens.
Thunbs up from me. Still.
Its not just about thumbs really. Haha

haha, guess I am used to my totally pervy phone and never being able to show people pictures from it or get them to assist by taking a group photo

You must get a bathroom break even with 3 kids in tow, so...

Only joking. No pressure, honest. We will be pleased with whatever you find out of your vast repertoire of generic sluttiness.

heck I am hiding as much as I can in the bathroom lol

Awesome! I hope you do something special for number 100!

too late

Great ASS
Amazing bOObs
Captivating smile
And very entertaining stories
Can't wait for the 100th slutty something..
No pressure!! Just be your geeky, slutty self;-)

thank you

Generic sluttiness is a crowd favorite, 16gigs gonna need some lotion!:nana: :devil:

haha you can only see my tits and toy play for so long before getting bored.

You have a great and very sexy body!!! :devil::devil::devil:

thank you

You are so beautiful!

thank you

Nope I find this pic very special and way sexy but your lower expectations idea is a great one!

All that soapy and wet damn sexy! :rose:

well thank you. and yes lower expectations, my motto for life.

Hope you don’t mind a compliment from another straight woman - your pics are lovely, and it’s a funny and refreshing thread, x

thank you. I do like to be laughing

Boobage nirvana!!! :devil:

thank you, I almost didn't even wear a bra today. See hubby scheduled for his (our) friend and his kids to come over at 9am for a playdate. 9am on a vacation day. I don't even like my kid at 9am, and i don't even want to be wearing pants. the friend is newer, stares at my boobs and pokes me on facebook all the time, so was considering going braless to annoy my husband as much as a 9am to 8pm playdate annoys me. I don't have a really good track record with our male friends, historically speaking. Actually, recently looked at my wedding dinner group photo. 11 males were in it, I had some sort of inappropriate contact with 7 of them, out of the remaining 4, one was my dad, and 2 were my kid brothers. (and we wont even talk about the creepy night I came home to visit and my moms husband made a pass at me after we had gone bar hopping) anyway point is, hubby picks less attractive or not my type friends now, and he is not a fan of me getting along well with them, so yeah I considered being a bitch and not wearing a bra to voice my protest on the 9am playdate. I took the mature road through and am currently watching power rangers with 3 kids while discretely surfing lit. Yeah, I should have taken the immature route, would have been more entertaining lol.

thank you, I almost didn't even wear a bra today. See hubby scheduled for his (our) friend and his kids to come over at 9am for a playdate. 9am on a vacation day. I don't even like my kid at 9am, and i don't even want to be wearing pants. the friend is newer, stares at my boobs and pokes me on facebook all the time, so was considering going braless to annoy my husband as much as a 9am to 8pm playdate annoys me. I don't have a really good track record with our male friends, historically speaking. Actually, recently looked at my wedding dinner group photo. 11 males were in it, I had some sort of inappropriate contact with 7 of them, out of the remaining 4, one was my dad, and 2 were my kid brothers. (and we wont even talk about the creepy night I came home to visit and my moms husband made a pass at me after we had gone bar hopping) anyway point is, hubby picks less attractive or not my type friends now, and he is not a fan of me getting along well with them, so yeah I considered being a bitch and not wearing a bra to voice my protest on the 9am playdate. I took the mature road through and am currently watching power rangers with 3 kids while discretely surfing lit. Yeah, I should have taken the immature route, would have been more entertaining lol.

Hell, the thought of that is pretty entertaining...and hot! :D:devil::devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back