Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear the ONLY thing you need to do is hopefully share more photos of those incredible breasts, luscious ass and please please please more videos along the lines of yesterday's theme. Also, are you looking to rent out that guest room by chance?

I tried to message you this, but your inbox is full. Hopefully I don't embarrass someone LOL

So, my hubby and I have accounts here. I came home from work to see him jerking off to your thread. Needless to say, it led to an AMAZING night.

Thank you and please keep it up!!

I sure do sexy girl!😈🔥
thank you

Sweet mercy woman!
Dirty or clean you look wicked sexy!💋😉
thank you, and it is so nice to get clean after being dirty.

Not the best when others want your attention all the time, but I love your 'mood' T shirt
thank you, yes I do very much like this shirt, because I am classy like that lol

My dear the ONLY thing you need to do is hopefully share more photos of those incredible breasts, luscious ass and please please please more videos along the lines of yesterday's theme. Also, are you looking to rent out that guest room by chance?

thank you, and we shall see, I am not really a big slutty video fan (not that there aren't many on my phone) and wow, someone who would pay rent for my spare room, that is an interesting concept lol.

I tried to message you this, but your inbox is full. Hopefully I don't embarrass someone LOL

So, my hubby and I have accounts here. I came home from work to see him jerking off to your thread. Needless to say, it led to an AMAZING night.

Thank you and please keep it up!!

omg awesome, thanks for sharing. so far all of my interactions with significant others who have learned their men are jerking off to me have not been positive ones (seriously guys hiding lit and messaging need to lock their phones haha)

ok the question is do you guys live with her brother, or does he live with you....because well, when you live with me, you are stuck seeing me naked, it is just part of the deal. if you are already jacking my guest room long term, my electricity, my food etc, I no longer treat you like a guest, so nope I am not putting on clothes for your comfort. I have a hard enough time getting our friends who end up living here to leave, I am not going to treat them like guests to make them stay longer haha.

We moved into his house last year to help out after his soon to be ex-wife took off, so we keep ourselves covered. When we lived in our old apartment, we hardly ever had clothes on.

And for the record, seeing you naked on a daily basis would not be conducive to getting me to leave if I was your house guest ;)

Last edited:
Justa I made the mistake of checking your thread at work and had to wait to get home to release all that lusty pent up feeling you inspired with that sweet smile and those full on sexy lethal weapons of seduction you call the girls.

You rock busty beauty!:) :kiss:

omg awesome, thanks for sharing. so far all of my interactions with significant others who have learned their men are jerking off to me have not been positive ones (seriously guys hiding lit and messaging need to lock their phones haha)
I don't get it personally.....

By the other post, do you want house guests?? LOL

Was wondering what was so special about this thread to make it so massive and popular. To put it bluntly I got a very nice Christmas gift once I looked.

Was wondering what was so special about this thread to make it so massive and popular. To put it bluntly I got a very nice Christmas gift once I looked.

I have to agree, there are some spectacular gifts inside its pages :kiss: :devil:

Sounds like you need to be pampered with massages and maybe some soft kisses to go along with it. Clit massages, that is. ;) Happy ending for all lolol.

We moved into his house last year to help out after his soon to be ex-wife took off, so we keep ourselves covered. When we lived in our old apartment, we hardly ever had clothes on.

And for the record, seeing you naked on a daily basis would not be conducive to getting me to leave if I was your house guest ;)

ah, and lol. yeah I don't think it really helped, then I just had more men in underwear playing video games on my couch. It really just lowered the dress code standard.

Justa I made the mistake of checking your thread at work and had to wait to get home to release all that lusty pent up feeling you inspired with that sweet smile and those full on sexy lethal weapons of seduction you call the girls.

You rock busty beauty!:) :kiss:

Aw. waiting until you get home. I don't recommend that. But thank you.

I don't get it personally.....

By the other post, do you want house guests?? LOL

Well, I get hiding it from your spouse, I don't get caring if your spouse goes on (hey I tried and tried, and still try to convince him, or at least give me his blessing lol. honestly, I am concerned I may actually have to finish writing a story or be in the dog house, don't ask) re house guest, trust me, post kid, you don't want to be my house guest, unless you like random live and dead things found out in the woods of Florida....boys, frogs, bugs, snakes in pockets, it is fucking awesome.

Well as you can see it is my glowing and fucking perky personality (ok and half the posts are just me rambling, so it isn't that popular, just looks that way)

I have to agree, there are some spectacular gifts inside its pages :kiss: :devil:

yup, all about how fucking warm, fuzzy, and fucking perky I am

Sounds like you need to be pampered with massages and maybe some soft kisses to go along with it. Clit massages, that is. ;) Happy ending for all lolol.

Yes, I totally need to be pampered with a happy ending massage, daily damn it. Why does the world not accept this fact.

Personally I love all of the snark and amazing comments. This thread is a great source of sexiness and sarcasm. Perfect combo.

Well as you can see it is my glowing and fucking perky personality (ok and half the posts are just me rambling, so it isn't that popular, just looks that way)

I thought you were suppose to glow due to living in Florida. Is that not how it works anymore. Pretty sure it's still relatively popular even if you ramble away and tell us how you have cute toes as you snipe some raccoon off a tree.

well thank you I guess. suck my ass works as an insult in the real word at least, guess certain things just don't translate to the lit world

Well, back in the day... you had to be careful what you said with the group of friends I ran with. I remember being asked to leave bar one night after one girl told group to kiss her ass.... I did raise her skirt over my head pull her panties to her knees and gave her kisses... skirt cover everything so you could not see but you knew what I did. Group though it was funny as hell.. but bar owner not so much.

So careful.. with your cute little ass I would be on it like a bear to honey

hugs:kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Because there are a few good men in this world and I just happen to be one of them. ;) No, really. I'm not just talking big on the internet! :(

So all the bored women are at Target and all the good men are on pervy internet sites. I learn something new everyday.

Personally I love all of the snark and amazing comments. This thread is a great source of sexiness and sarcasm. Perfect combo.

Thank you.

I thought you were suppose to glow due to living in Florida. Is that not how it works anymore. Pretty sure it's still relatively popular even if you ramble away and tell us how you have cute toes as you snipe some raccoon off a tree.

Well I am the palest Floridian brunette ever, I do kind of glow in a black light. But no sniping of raccoons. Which leads to a story and a non slutty picture.

The story is just I seem to be everyone's phone a friend. Especially before the internet was cable and on cellular devices. Some of the more interesting drunken 3am calls "hey, what is the German word for queen" "drunk chick fell into a fire" "drunk kids partying, puke, broken shower, parents will be pissed" "what was the world in the original mario brothers where you can get infinite lives" "dog ate a maxipad, an overnight one" and "so someone gave me this displaced baby raccoon". Yeah I don't know how I became the phone a friend, but I relinquish the roll damn it. But it was fun raising Mikka

Well, back in the day... you had to be careful what you said with the group of friends I ran with. I remember being asked to leave bar one night after one girl told group to kiss her ass.... I did raise her skirt over my head pull her panties to her knees and gave her kisses... skirt cover everything so you could not see but you knew what I did. Group though it was funny as hell.. but bar owner not so much.

So careful.. with your cute little ass I would be on it like a bear to honey

hugs:kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Nice to see you back. Sounds like we had different classes of bars. No one cared if I flashed my tits to make someone tank a dart throw or a speed trivia round. Yeah I like to win, and am willing to cheat if losing.

I’ve found that honesty is so much easier. My wife knows I’m on this site and that I post pictures and flirt. It’s just so much easier to be up front with everything.

So all the bored, horny women are at Target and all the good men are on pervy internet sites. I learn something new everyday.

FYP. Come on, we know it's true. Why else would anyone waste time at Target? Unfortunately, the men think the all horny women are on the pervy sites on the internet and the women think the horny men are at Target scoping out the place for MILFs.

giphy.gif

So all the bored women are at Target and all the good men are on pervy internet sites. I learn something new everyday.

Thank you.

Well I am the palest Floridian brunette ever, I do kind of glow in a black light. But no sniping of raccoons. Which leads to a story and a non slutty picture.

The story is just I seem to be everyone's phone a friend. Especially before the internet was cable and on cellular devices. Some of the more interesting drunken 3am calls "hey, what is the German word for queen" "drunk chick fell into a fire" "drunk kids partying, puke, broken shower, parents will be pissed" "what was the world in the original mario brothers where you can get infinite lives" "dog ate a maxipad, an overnight one" and "so someone gave me this displaced baby raccoon". Yeah I don't know how I became the phone a friend, but I relinquish the roll damn it. But it was fun raising Mikka

Nice to see you back. Sounds like we had different classes of bars. No one cared if I flashed my tits to make someone tank a dart throw or a speed trivia round. Yeah I like to win, and am willing to cheat if losing.

he was pissed because she told him to go f**k himself when he made a pass. hell the band we followed the lead singer never wore bra or panties... if you got flashed by her more than once .. you could get lucky

You are gorgeous! I hope your husband treats those delicious babies with care and respect. If I ever get my hands on them, I would just maul them, and pinch them, and suck on them all day. Keep it coming babe! You made someone very happy tonight!

so just to keep things real.

about an hour ago, I finally got the chance to get out of the pajamas I put on early Christmas eve, yeah

in order to do that, I had to throw a hissy fit like a crazy woman, and take electronics hostage as i took a shower (if i was interrupted, I would toss them in with me)

the inventor of the detachable adjustable shower head improved my mood some, but alas I was greatly missed the 20 minutes I was alone.

I put on a shirt that fits my mood

no, I still haven't made it to pants yet.

and I swear the next person to tell me what they want or need, or what I need to do tomorrow or thursday, or whine in any way, might just get smacked with the closest soft object.

yippie holidays, is it time to go back to work yet lol.

You are incredibly sexy. Not exactly a news flash but I enjoy your posts. :devil::kiss:

I’ve found that honesty is so much easier. My wife knows I’m on this site and that I post pictures and flirt. It’s just so much easier to be up front with everything.

I bet. unless of course wife knew, then said absolutely not, then obviously doing it anyway might not be so easy lol.

FYP. Come on, we know it's true. Why else would anyone waste time at Target? Unfortunately, the men think the all horny women are on the pervy sites on the internet and the women think the horny men are at Target scoping out the place for MILFs.

giphy.gif

haha.

Looking incredibly sexy
:)

thank you

he was pissed because she told him to go f**k himself when he made a pass. hell the band we followed the lead singer never wore bra or panties... if you got flashed by her more than once .. you could get lucky

lol, yeah you should try not pissing off the bartender

You are gorgeous! I hope your husband treats those delicious babies with care and respect. If I ever get my hands on them, I would just maul them, and pinch them, and suck on them all day. Keep it coming babe! You made someone very happy tonight!

thank you

Lovely view.
Wouldn't mind that in the flesh one little bit.
Big thumbs up from me.
thank you

You are incredibly sexy. Not exactly a news flash but I enjoy your posts. :devil::kiss:
thank you

happy wednesday. So someone had requested I post a couple pictures in bras. My bras deserve a shout out anyway, I ask a lot of them. All my daily wear are T-shirt bras, probably because all I wear are t-shirts lol

all are 32HH UK which would be a 32L US. though in looking at the pictures, I need to remeasure, I think I am up a size. Of course this years New Years Resolution will be to lose weight again, so really I should check again in 6 months as I will wear a different size than now.

Anyway

panache

lulu tout (what was figleaves own brand until they changed the name)

Curvy Kate

figleaves

all my non tshirt bras are primarily freya, panache, and pour moi

happy wednesday. So someone had requested I post a couple pictures in bras. My bras deserve a shout out anyway, I ask a lot of them. All my daily wear are T-shirt bras, probably because all I wear are t-shirts lol

all are 32HH UK which would be a 32L US. though in looking at the pictures, I need to remeasure, I think I am up a size. Of course this years New Years Resolution will be to lose weight again, so really I should check again in 6 months as I will wear a different size than now.

Anyway

panache

lulu tout (what was figleaves own brand until they changed the name)

Curvy Kate

figleaves

all my non tshirt bras are primarily freya, panache, and pour moi

Curvy Kate!!
Gorgeous with the the smile..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back