Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you wicked woman, you so have me lusting for you!! :devil: :nana:
Going to be thinking about those moans and that sexy ass all day. :kiss:

I hope you have a Merry Christmas. It's been fun, not only seeing your sexy pics, but getting to know you a little as well. I can understand, and relate, to what you're desperate about. Bob Seger's song "The Fire Inside" comes to mind. Some people loose that with time...others don't.:rose:

Thank you. I hope your Christmas is going great. I think many people can relate, the whole trading in of carefree and freedom for stability and responsibility has its positives and negatives.

Merry Christmas to you too!
Thanks for the wonderful present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you. Hope your Christmas is going well.

Oh you wicked woman, you so have me lusting for you!! :devil: :nana:
Going to be thinking about those moans and that sexy ass all day. :kiss:

Mmm. Good. Thank you.

Merry Christmas! Love your thread!

Thank you.

Ms. Claus really did come for Christmas!

You spoil us.

:heart::devil::heart:

Thank you. I didn't know Mrs Claus had a slutty side. That was not in the story books I have

Merry Xmas indeed!!! :devil:
Thank you

Perhaps I will be so lucky one day.

Eh, I am not that interesting.

Such a HOT Christmas gift on such a cold morning.
Thank you.

Damn! You gave me one serious Christmas boner!
Awesome thank you.

Well, that's no fun lol. ;)

Best. Movie. Ever. And in one of my favorite positions too. This day is looking up and I'm not just saying that because my cock is pointed up. I think I'll be having some fun with this later...

Secrets are often quite fun. And lol, awesome, and of course thank you.

Thank you

I love this thread
You are fun and pretty, and a pleasure to watch and read

Merry Christmas
Your gift made me very happy
:)

Indeed, that's why they're secrets. I almost forgot my obligatory smack on that sexy ass of yours. spank!!
mmm. thank you

Perhaps you are not, perhaps you are. I just think it would be fun to chat with you in order to find out. I just kinda looking for a person I can just chat with. Get to know another person. If that person is wild and sexy that bonus...I just hoping to find a friendly chatter
well, I am more on the snarky sarcastic bitch side than the friendly side, one of the awesome aspects of my fucking glowing and perky personality lol

That is a beautiful video, the sound is sensational and I love the little shudders near the end.
thank you

All the better that you write your own delicious stories.

:heart:
;)

WOW! How'd I miss this?? That is very hot!!I love the wet pussy sounds! I wish I could give you a hand with that sometime...actually a hand and a tongue.;)
thanks, I do often get a bit excessively wet, and yes, a hand and tongue is always appreciated.

Well Merry Christmas indeed, any more fun occurring today?
thank you, and the magic 8 ball says outlook not so good
I love this thread
You are fun and pretty, and a pleasure to watch and read

Merry Christmas
Your gift made me very happy
:)
thank you. always happy to spread some good cheer

So glad you found time to shoot that HOTT little clip! Love your ass as it tightens up during the play! :kiss:
thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back