Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, the question is, what does a girl on the naughty list get for christmas?

I don't know - but it reminds me of this quote...

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.” ― George Carlin

I'm guessing the naughty girls get most everything they want.

not my fault, I was asked nicely for pictures that were not even indecent and were on my phone. what else was a girl to do but provide? Now, the question is, what does a girl on the naughty list get for christmas?

Oh, don't worry. I was happy you provided. And what does a girl on the naughty list get for Christmas? Dick. Or spankings too. Maybe all of the above. With pics like those, my friskiness comes out.

Not a klutz so much as a victim of gravity and food viscosity limits when encountering certain foods.
Wait why am I explaining it to you frelling hell you all ready know! :devil:

oh I am actually a klutz...it is one of my skills.

WOW.

I don't know where to begin - it's impossible to quote all of the incredible photos to tell you how beautiful you are. Your attitude, sense of humor and adventure complement your physical beauty in the very best way.

Thanks for sharing - you are stunning!

xoxo :heart::rose:

thank you, yo are too kind

I don't know - but it reminds me of this quote...

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.” ― George Carlin

I'm guessing the naughty girls get most everything they want.

haha. I guess it depends just how naughty.

Right through those crotchless panties!:kiss:
that is kind of the point of them, isn't it

Oh, don't worry. I was happy you provided. And what does a girl on the naughty list get for Christmas? Dick. Or spankings too. Maybe all of the above. With pics like those, my friskiness comes out.
well thank you, and I have been a very naughty girl, but I suspect what I will get is the experience of making breakfast and cleaning up wall to wall wrapping paper scraps. fantasy vrs reality lol.

happy christmas eve morning.

I also learned somethings taking this picture. 1, i need better bow storage, as most were flat. 2, while we all know that bows don't actually stick to packages like intended, they stick surprisingly well to tits. who knew.

I also learned somethings taking this picture. 1, i need better bow storage, as most were flat. 2, while we all know that bows don't actually stick to packages like intended, they stick surprisingly well to tits. who knew.

my God you are DELICIOUS...:heart::rose::kiss:

????

Any chance I'll find those 2 perfect gifts under my tree Monday morning?:heart:

All the wrapping those things need.
Maybe even overdone it a little.
Looks great.
Merry xmas.

Currently wrapping..

...and in need of a green bow. May I "pull" that one from your nipple? Will only be a little fun hurt and I will kiss it to make feel better!

A gorgeous decorating job lady. I would be a happy boy to have you under my tree in the morning.

my God you are DELICIOUS...:heart::rose::kiss:

thank you

They look lovely. But the pull on your nipples felt good when removing them.

thank you. yes, was stronger than expected though

Any chance I'll find those 2 perfect gifts under my tree Monday morning?:heart:
hope springs eternal

All the wrapping those things need.
Maybe even overdone it a little.
Looks great.
Merry xmas.
thank you

...and in need of a green bow. May I "pull" that one from your nipple? Will only be a little fun hurt and I will kiss it to make feel better!

sure but it wont stick to the gift without tape.

I think your husband will enjoy unwrapping his presents!
eh, he prefers I keep the girls wrapped lol.

I'm officially in the Christmas spirit. Hope you have a wonderful day and night.

:rose:

happy Thursday

to be honest, I really don't wear white panties often. partially because I dislike the whole obvious when wet thing. not sure why that bothers me, considering no one is looking at my panties anyway. Also, well I stopped buying white in general, because of the whole I cant go a day without spilling something on my boobs, and kid's and hubby's favorite color is dirt, so why do 2 loads of laundry, no whites if no one wears whites because I don't buy whites.
What a happy happy Thursday. i know somebody is looking. I sure am.

Why is that present not under my tree? If it was, i know for sure I wouldn’t be able to wait until Christmas morning to open and have lots of fun with you:devil: hope your have a merry Xmas and thank you for all the gifts that you have given and continue to give us lucky litsters.:D:rose:

well thank you, and I have been a very naughty girl, but I suspect what I will get is the experience of making breakfast and cleaning up wall to wall wrapping paper scraps. fantasy vrs reality lol.

Sounds like a prison for mums or something. lol. They're made to do mummy things with no sex as punishment. That's okay, I'll be your naughty Santa and save you. Don't worry about the weather, my dick should get red enough on the end to lead the way (maybe I should get a doctor to check that out?). :eek::eek:

Wow and a very Merry Christmas to you also.
Minor hangover but so worth it.

Would love to unwrap that package ... although there is not much to unwrap, Leaves for time for enjoying my new present!! Merry Christmas!! :kiss:

You know how to relax in front of the box, although it has the opposite reaction with me, You've got me all hot and bothered.

Gorgeous... Merry Christmas to you!!!:rose::rose::rose:

I'm officially in the Christmas spirit. Hope you have a wonderful day and night.

:rose:

thank you and you too

What a happy happy Thursday. i know somebody is looking. I sure am.

well glad someone is

thank you

Why is that present not under my tree? If it was, i know for sure I wouldn’t be able to wait until Christmas morning to open and have lots of fun with you:devil: hope your have a merry Xmas and thank you for all the gifts that you have given and continue to give us lucky litsters.:D:rose:

well thank you. besides it is best to get presents on christmas eve and christmas day anyway

Sounds like a prison for mums or something. lol. They're made to do mummy things with no sex as punishment. That's okay, I'll be your naughty Santa and save you. Don't worry about the weather, my dick should get red enough on the end to lead the way (maybe I should get a doctor to check that out?).

mental note, add getting screwed bent over a sleigh to bucket list, and lol

Wow and a very Merry Christmas to you also.
Minor hangover but so worth it.

thank you and you too

Would love to unwrap that package ... although there is not much to unwrap, Leaves for time for enjoying my new present!! Merry Christmas!! :kiss:

thank you and merry christmas to you too

You know how to relax in front of the box, although it has the opposite reaction with me, You've got me all hot and bothered.

thank you

Gorgeous... Merry Christmas to you!!!:rose::rose::rose:

thank you and merry christmas to you too.

so my christmas eve so far. 1st plan was my dad and his wife coming over at 1 for lunch. Hubby took kid over to visit neighbors at 11:30 so i could finish prep. well at 11:45 I realize all I really have left to do is put on pants, brush my hair, and pick up and vacuum one more room, and hubby and kid wont return for another 45 minutes. alone in the house for 45 minutes wow. so I figure, oh spend 15 minutes with the toy drawer, that leaves me 30 minutes to pick up, vacuum that one room, put on pants and brush hair. So spent my allotted 15 minutes playing, then right at noon, as soon as I am done, knock at the door. fuck, throw on pants. Yeah, they came early. greet them, get them settled, call hubby and kid back, excuse myself to bathroom to clean up and put on panties.

damn, why must people show early, so rude. lol.

but I did find time to take a tit picture by the tree when everyone else was in the other room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back