Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fun. (Note sarcasm). It is very possible that I am currently hiding in the bathroom because of 5 kids under 10, no other women, and the men are hiding in the garage. Might see if I can sneak out and see what they are doing lol.

I was referring to ready being drunk and horny, forget the food lol.
Good luck on the sneaking out and how is it no one called your reindeer titty pic Vixen?
And to get her nose to glow your gonna be on the naughty list many a year! ::p:
 
Sorry about all the kids.

Drunk and horny is one of my normal states of being.

Drunk and horny is my standard midnightish state. Wine o'clock is 7pm. no worries about the kids, i am hiding efficiently sometimes, only one boy that keeps finding me lol. But hey, when I am hiding, I can try to catch up on messages and maybe take a slutty picture or two

Damn.. missed it on Thursday... but made my Friday morning...
And any colour looks good on you!!!:rose::rose:

Thank you.

Although they need no decoration... a really fun pic... You are a playful lady!!!:rose:

Yes I try to be fun.

Good luck on the sneaking out and how is it no one called your reindeer titty pic Vixen?
And to get her nose to glow your gonna be on the naughty list many a year! ::p:

A Vixen joke was an obvious way to go, wasn't it. The naughty list and I are besties ;).
 
Slutty pic or two!
Its like your reading my dirty mind and I love that it is filled with dirty thoughts,comic books,car magazines and a few issues of FHM with a new space for all you slutty pics and creative ones also.
:nana: :rose:
 
Would this be a good time to inquire about the color of your thong, please say your thongless!
 
You say its boring but I just ain't getting that vibe and your pic well its far from boring to me!
Not calling you a lair just we have a difference of what boring is.

Matter of fact I was very bored ,read your thread, less bored ,saw your pic and this state I'm enjoying sexy lady is not boring just blissfull lust for you and your so called boring mom panties.

And no I'm not in a bunker or basement :kiss: ::p:
 
Side note while you and naughty are besties making life less boring is a skill you have got nailed down! :heart:

Damn such sweet fun bags you have there! :nana:
 
On amazon for your sexy dress viewing habit when next the house is not full of kids and others.
 
You say its boring but I just ain't getting that vibe and your pic well its far from boring to me!
Not calling you a lair just we have a difference of what boring is.

Matter of fact I was very bored ,read your thread, less bored ,saw your pic and this state I'm enjoying sexy lady is not boring just blissfull lust for you and your so called boring mom panties.

And no I'm not in a bunker or basement :kiss: ::p:


Side note while you and naughty are besties making life less boring is a skill you have got nailed down! :heart:

Damn such sweet fun bags you have there! :nana:
Lol Ty, but I assure you, once my tits are back in, the outfit is boring

You are no way boring. I would be hiding with you and take the pic for you.

Ty, but I assure you today's outfit is, once my tits are back in the sweater

The hitmans body guard and the golden circle its a Kingsmen movie not a porn I swear.

OK, have to ask because it happened before. If hubby sees me looking for or watching a movie, he will ask where I heard about it, time i am here, recommendations I get from here etc, I attribute to spend time with my bored moms online shopping club. If I say the moms told me to watch this, will I get total side eye. I played the last time off as I must have gotten the title wrong (wasn't porn, more lesser known and weird, not something I could attribute to bored moms)

Nothing boring about it .......

Thank you, but again, easy to say with the tits out, it is not fun like my Saturday nights outfits.
 
Just tell hubby you heard the guys at work talking about it......and your welcome!:devil:
 
OK the sweater may look boring but its whats in the sweater that's never boring to us!
 
I'm not worried about the clothes knowing what's under them. A gorgeous sexy lady.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top