Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you.

well thank you, It is a hobby of mine to cause people to spit out their drinks. 2 weeks off, nice. today is actually my first day off (done for the rest of the year). of course, kids school is closed, but he does have an afterschool program open the rest of this week, and they adjusted to mornings instead of afternoon. I don't usually tell people I have off, hell I even wait until the last minute to tell hubby. Told him when i got home from a 14 hour day at work last night. first words are, oh great, then you can ....., yup a to do list. ah, family life, the moment someone thinks you might have 4 hours free, they give you the list of what they want...like I am not already still wrapping and cleaning. then the fun of holiday visiting which becomes hey can you look at this because it is doing this lol. I swear people save shit for months just waiting for me to have down time lol. I think next year, i am not telling anyone including hubby and kid, getting dressed for the office, then going and hanging out in the furniture section of Target. maybe drag some lawn chairs to electronics. I bet there are other moms doing this.

It's probably covered by insurance as some sort of support group. And if I were target, I'd be surrounding it with the wine section and probably the romantic heart throb novellas.

happy wednesday. since some have inquired about my glasses (for my full geek look)

gorgeous! I have similar glasses. They are invisible bifocals though....since I spend all day looking at a computer screen both for work and for fun and it has ruined my eyes.

Certainly does not prevent me from looking at your pics, though they keyboard may have a bit of drool...lol Side effects I guess

goodness me...magnificent!
thank you

As usual, stunning, sexy and now a geek. Lovely!
thank you

thank you

Gorgeous with or without your glasses.
thank you

Very sexy. Nothing wrong with glasses, I usually have my contacts in but wear them also.

I usually wear contacts myself, or just nothing if not leaving the house (my prescription is -1.5, so unless I need to drive, I may not wear anything)

I wonder if you have any idea how hot you really are and how much we all want you. I wish I knew you in real life.

well thank you. No, I would not classify myself as hot, I would have 20 years ago, but now I would say average. or maybe "hot for my age", but like everyone else when it comes to time, I've gained weight, am out of shape, face starting to show the age, etc etc

Duly noted and much appreciated.
In reality many may not actually see that you are wearing glasses. Haha.
Great nipples btw.
And can totally see the garden furniture in the electronics section. Best drag a cooler of brews in too.

good thing target sells alcohol.

I like the glasses! And the tits are nice too of course!

thank you

And where do we order this model? Would love to find it under my tree!!

well the lights are amazon, the crazy bitch, well I am sure there is a wide assortment floating around.

You are gorgeous!! :rose:

thank you

Not geeky at all! Very lovely! I'd love to kiss those beautiful lips...and a couple other things in that pic as well.
thank you ;)

I love the geek look,,Your are the woman who when dressed looks all prim and proper and then you get behind close doors and you are a wild one....
Wait ok, maybe you don't have to get behind close doors to be the wild one, all you need is to be in your office........lol

thank you
Are t-shirts with jokes or wine images and jeans considered prim and proper?

Started the break off with day drinking and fun, had wanted to spend time with the gorgeous justdesperate but I need to return the favor from last night (ok 6 hours ago). Breakfast in bed...have a great day !

Btw sexy in those glasses

nice, and thank you

Gawd you're so gorgeous. I mean it. Adorable.

thank you

Full geek mode= VERY lovely

I usually find glasses on a woman to be very sexy, and you're definitely not an exception! You're exceptionally sexy in your eye wear :D

thank you. yippie for zenni optical and their $6 prescription glasses lol

Do love a woman in glasses and always enjoy when your sexy smile makes it int he picture:D:rose: happy hump day!

thank you

Took me a minute to notice the glasses... other things caught my eye first!:D And with you the "geek look" is very sexy indeed!!!:rose:
lol thank you

You mean your full sexy look! You look so sexy!
thank you

Wonderful picture, I especially like Your lips! :kiss:
thank you

It's probably covered by insurance as some sort of support group. And if I were target, I'd be surrounding it with the wine section and probably the romantic heart throb novellas.
oh I wish shopping could be covered by insurance as therapy. maybe you should make the planograms for target

gorgeous! I have similar glasses. They are invisible bifocals though....since I spend all day looking at a computer screen both for work and for fun and it has ruined my eyes.

Certainly does not prevent me from looking at your pics, though they keyboard may have a bit of drool...lol Side effects I guess

haha. you should avoid liquids on keyboards

Oh great! I’m lusting after a geek...does that make me a nerd-lover?!?!:rolleyes:

hey, i was very public about being a geek.

Lovely pics like usual. Your thread is probably the only reason I jump on lit anymore.

I am always impressed,excited, aroused and left desperate for more when I visit your thread you sweet,funny and wicked crazy sexy woman!

Yes its a fat compliment but I was gone a few days and WOW Jutsa you are just killin it with your pics and vids!!! :heart: :devil:

You are the finest pin up model,wet dream girl and geek I've ever seen .

MMmmmm glasses, tits, smile, and attitude. It's all there! Happy Wednesday indeed!

Lovely pics like usual. Your thread is probably the only reason I jump on lit anymore.

thanks, I dont know though, there are more interesting threads than mine, plus the stories, got to love the stories.

How I do love the Sexy Geek!! What number do I call to have you answer my IT question??? :kiss:

Any requests for tech support shall be met with a link to my pie chart

I am always impressed,excited, aroused and left desperate for more when I visit your thread you sweet,funny and wicked crazy sexy woman!

Yes its a fat compliment but I was gone a few days and WOW Jutsa you are just killin it with your pics and vids!!! :heart: :devil:

You are the finest pin up model,wet dream girl and geek I've ever seen .

well thanks, you are too kind.

You do realize you need to patient light up sexy women's lingerie now !

lol, back in the 90s, I actually used to rig up leds on ravers friday and saturday nights after work (dont ask) I was always amazed at how many people would have me place and solder while they were wearing the ouitfit. And led strips, sewables, and shit weren't as common, so i was using packs of leds, wire, battery connectors, etc, things bought at radioshack. Despite being so not crafty, I am a pretty good solderer. Guess we were kind of forward thinking.

NERD!%$@$#@

Forgot to mention last post just how damn hot your breasts look hanging there in their natural state and all. mmmphff

thank you

MMmmmm glasses, tits, smile, and attitude. It's all there! Happy Wednesday indeed!

thank you

thanks, I dont know though, there are more interesting threads than mine, plus the stories, got to love the stories.

Any requests for tech support shall be met with a link to my pie chart

well thanks, you are too kind.

lol, back in the 90s, I actually used to rig up leds on ravers friday and saturday nights after work (dont ask) I was always amazed at how many people would have me place and solder while they were wearing the ouitfit. And led strips, sewables, and shit weren't as common, so i was using packs of leds, wire, battery connectors, etc, things bought at radioshack. Despite being so not crafty, I am a pretty good solderer. Guess we were kind of forward thinking.

thank you

thank you
Justa nothing ravers every do/did surprise's me being sober around drunks not much fun but ravers were a hoot to watch ,film or just talk to as shiny objects ,lights or even a gum wrapper would distract them.

Ravers did help push the boundaries of wearable illuminated items while risking their health with questionable drug use and music choices...not judging but it is nice to chat with and just simply lust for a sexy geek that took part in this.

And is it just me but while lead free solder is safer to use I think its crappier to us.
And now I will return to drooling over your body you busty geek goddess.

Damn!!! You really are super cute (SuperCute) with glasses on!!!!!

I'm pretty sure you'll get no complaints about sucking your ass and instead be inundated with offers. :p

Justa nothing ravers every do/did surprise's me being sober around drunks not much fun but ravers were a hoot to watch ,film or just talk to as shiny objects ,lights or even a gum wrapper would distract them.

Ravers did help push the boundaries of wearable illuminated items while risking their health with questionable drug use and music choices...not judging but it is nice to chat with and just simply lust for a sexy geek that took part in this.

And is it just me but while lead free solder is safer to use I think its crappier to us.
And now I will return to drooling over your body you busty geek goddess.

lol, yeah ravers are cute. honestly, pretty much, name a screwed up topic or situation and I probably have a related story. finding screwed up people or situations is one of my specialties, maybe because I wander around with no idea where I am going, IDK. solder, I always use 60/40 so I have no opinion yet.

Damn!!! You really are super cute (SuperCute) with glasses on!!!!!

Thank you.

Absolutely gorgeous

thank you.

I'm pretty sure you'll get no complaints about sucking your ass and instead be inundated with offers. :p

ya know, that is supposed to be at least slightly insulting, like kiss my ass. yeah, guess I need a new pie chart.

Yeah you best me to that one lol
lol, damn it.

happy Thursday

to be honest, I really don't wear white panties often. partially because I dislike the whole obvious when wet thing. not sure why that bothers me, considering no one is looking at my panties anyway. Also, well I stopped buying white in general, because of the whole I cant go a day without spilling something on my boobs, and kid's and hubby's favorite color is dirt, so why do 2 loads of laundry, no whites if no one wears whites because I don't buy whites.

happy Thursday

to be honest, I really don't wear white panties often. partially because I dislike the whole obvious when wet thing. not sure why that bothers me, considering no one is looking at my panties anyway. Also, well I stopped buying white in general, because of the whole I cant go a day without spilling something on my boobs, and kid's and hubby's favorite color is dirt, so why do 2 loads of laundry, no whites if no one wears whites because I don't buy whites.

It is a very happy Thursday now thanks to you. White suits you :devil:

happy Thursday

That is such an erotic shot. I just want to take my finger and slide it underneath then pull that thong to the side and expose what is under it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back