Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well happy tuesday. Hum, it just doesn't seem like christmas until you see some crazy chick walking around wearing only christmas lights. well box has now been checked


This made me spit out my drink....fucking awesome. Hope you have a good week. I have two weeks off so I'm good :p
 
well happy tuesday. Hum, it just doesn't seem like christmas until you see some crazy chick walking around wearing only christmas lights. well box has now been checked


Looks to me like you'd be best suited to an Australian xmas...need some warmth to carry off that outfit to best effect.
Great use of an underutilized clothing item though.
 
Wow!!! I love how you get in the holiday spirit,
Very nice.....

thank you.

Are you hitting on me?

:D

maybe, half the time even I can't tell lol.

Could you keep us abreast of what they are up to? :D

sure, right now they are just hanging out.

Hello! brings a very sexy twist to the season. Damn sexy ;)
thank you

This made me spit out my drink....fucking awesome. Hope you have a good week. I have two weeks off so I'm good :p
well thank you, It is a hobby of mine to cause people to spit out their drinks. 2 weeks off, nice. today is actually my first day off (done for the rest of the year). of course, kids school is closed, but he does have an afterschool program open the rest of this week, and they adjusted to mornings instead of afternoon. I don't usually tell people I have off, hell I even wait until the last minute to tell hubby. Told him when i got home from a 14 hour day at work last night. first words are, oh great, then you can ....., yup a to do list. ah, family life, the moment someone thinks you might have 4 hours free, they give you the list of what they want...like I am not already still wrapping and cleaning. then the fun of holiday visiting which becomes hey can you look at this because it is doing this lol. I swear people save shit for months just waiting for me to have down time lol. I think next year, i am not telling anyone including hubby and kid, getting dressed for the office, then going and hanging out in the furniture section of Target. maybe drag some lawn chairs to electronics. I bet there are other moms doing this.

As always - astonishing!

thank you

Looks to me like you'd be best suited to an Australian xmas...need some warmth to carry off that outfit to best effect.
Great use of an underutilized clothing item though.

well florida christmas isn't too cold luckily. 70s this week here.
 
happy wednesday. since some have inquired about my glasses (for my full geek look)


Duly noted and much appreciated.
In reality many may not actually see that you are wearing glasses. Haha.
Great nipples btw.
And can totally see the garden furniture in the electronics section. Best drag a cooler of brews in too.
 
happy wednesday. since some have inquired about my glasses (for my full geek look)


I love the geek look,,Your are the woman who when dressed looks all prim and proper and then you get behind close doors and you are a wild one....
Wait ok, maybe you don't have to get behind close doors to be the wild one, all you need is to be in your office........lol
 
Good morning!

Started the break off with day drinking and fun, had wanted to spend time with the gorgeous justdesperate but I need to return the favor from last night (ok 6 hours ago). Breakfast in bed...have a great day !

Btw sexy in those glasses😎
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top