Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well happy Monday (movie mondays?)

Well, this gif goes out to the pervs with the whole massive breasts fetish thing going on. Thank you to the pervs who reminded me I joked about gifing this on the squeezed together/between. another lit to do item checked off. though I must say doing this even made me say, damn my tits are huge, and you'd think I'd be used to it. looks like I need bigger hands lol

lets try that again.
http://i.imgur.com/L3k7v6E.gifv

Love to suck on your sexy nipples and slide my shaft in there. That is a sexy little video. :rose:

Just when I think you can't get any cooler or funnier, you post something like that and I'm blown away all over again. So, is there anything you're not great at, other than pole dancing? Lol

Oh shit, I am not good at most things lol. ok, my sense of direction is really really bad. like I can drop a friend off in an apartment complex and get lost inside the complex just driving around for like 20 minutes before I find my way out. like I once ended up in a different state than intended. like anytime I got on I85 in suwanee georgia and headed south and got off in lawrenceville ga, when I went to go back to suwanee, you'd think i should head north, and I would but everytime i somehow ended up north of suwanee just trying to find the interstate in lawrenceville, never figured out how. like i was once so lost, the only place I could stop for directions was called "the happy hooker". thankfully it was a bait shop, and no I can't tell you where it was, besides I think georgia, because lost. like just last week I had to call my husband to ask him where something was that i was one block away from. like I don't walk behind my husband in places because tradition, I do it because I have no idea where I came from or where I am going so I am following him. Before gps life was really hard, better now, except gps isn't always 100% accurate.

what else, seriously i am a walking pinterest fail. ok I have glued my fingers together, several times. maybe once almost glued my lips together. I still have spray paint and glitter on my hands from helping the kid make christmas gifts on sunday. this weekend we will bake christmas cookies for santa. I will buy Pillsbury dough, dye it with food coloring, shove it in a cookie press (thank you wilton) and have kid press out starts and trees and shit on a baking mat (fyi, best thing ever, nothing ever sticks) and throw sprinkles on them. maybe i will dye some betty crocker frosting, but I think i just found some on the ceiling light from last year so maybe not.

in my apartment I have smoked out the kitchen twice. once when i forgot i shoved a half eaten pizza and box in the oven the night before and then went to preheat the oven. had to use the fire extinguisher for that one. once when i learned dave's insanity hot sauce is really hot. do you know if you get hot sauce like that on a hot skillet, it creates something like pepper gas. positive it did give me the idea of rubbing a little on light bulbs which was an awesome practical joke for years to come.

And there is 100s of other things I suck at, this is just the tip of the iceburg.

what do you suck at?

Very dorky, very fun, always sexy and curvy...what's in store for the week before Christmas?

lol, ty. um, probably glue my fingers together, loose 3 rolls of tape and 4 scissors while wrapping more presents, say fuck it and overfill every gift bag I own, cover my kitchen and dining room in sprinkles, christmas party at the rural vegan pig farm, yeehaw. You?

Another toy appears from the box......and is given a good workover! I'm sure you know all of your male followers want to substitute their own cock in place of the fine dildo you have there! What a cummy mess that would be, but lovely breasts to cover in cum!

really, i am shocked ;)

Those breasts were made for cum, agreed. My eyes tend to drift between them and that lovely smile in a previous pic. So f'n hot.

thank you

E.T. on Atari. Oh yeah, I'm that hardcore. When I'm kicking back and relaxing, it's Super Metroid Kaizo.

holyfuckingshitthatishot.

lol, ok, you might be a bigger dork, and thank you.

If this blog isn’t entertaining, I don’t know what entertainment really is! Great banter. Charismatic hostess.

Oh...and the pics.
The pics...

🔥

thank you.

Hahaha. I learned a long time ago to never underestimate anything about Target. I can really appreciate a woman who looks great in a pair of glasses. Toss in the colored hair and someone who can back up or maintain my SQL servers.......

thank you

Good morning !!!!
eh, it is morning, i will go with that.

Love to suck on your sexy nipples and slide my shaft in there. That is a sexy little video. :rose:

thank you.

Well, this gif goes out to the pervs with the whole massive breasts fetish thing going on. Thank you to the pervs who reminded me I joked about gifing this on the squeezed together/between. another lit to do item checked off. though I must say doing this even made me say, damn my tits are huge, and you'd think I'd be used to it. looks like I need bigger hands lol

lets try that again.

I’m envious of that toy.

lets try that again.

My god, that is a hot gif!!!!!! so damn sexy!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

well happy tuesday. Hum, it just doesn't seem like christmas until you see some crazy chick walking around wearing only christmas lights. well box has now been checked

lets try that again.

Wow... never have I been more envious of a sex toy:devil: that gif will be the dreams of many men for some time, of course replacing said toy with our own image :D

well happy tuesday. Hum, it just doesn't seem like christmas until you see some crazy chick walking around wearing only christmas lights. well box has now been checked

Wow, I am so in the Christmas spirit now. And I wish I was sucking on the only pair of 32L that I know. ;) Hehe, see what I did there?!?

My god, that is a hot gif!!!!!! so damn sexy!!!
thank you

I’m envious of that toy.
lol

Very festive!
thank you. trying to get into that christmas spirit

You are well lit. Highlights your breasts beautifully
I do generally prefer being well lit. makes the day more fun

This is such a nice thread
thank you

That's a new one!!!
yes my phone does contain a few secrets

Great picture and very festive. You are such a sexy women.
well thank you

Wow... never have I been more envious of a sex toy:devil: that gif will be the dreams of many men for some time, of course replacing said toy with our own image :D
haha. Well I hope I am all sorts of exciting in dreams. And rich. oh wait that is my dream

Thank you santa
;)

Wow, I am so in the Christmas spirit now. And I wish I was sucking on the only pair of 32L that I know. ;) Hehe, see what I did there?!?
glad I could get someone in that christmas mood

I'd follow those lights to your promised land. :D
hell, I would not be following me, we already discussed I don't know where the hell I am going.

WOW Just WOW! I'm glad you checked off that box....Now let me get my headlamp on...and check out yours! You are so festive!

Even if you didn't know where you were going, following you would guarantee the scenery would always be amazing. Mmmm what a view.

It looks like from that picture you're giving us a green light regarding your left nipple :p

To do what? That is to be determined!

lets try that again.

Or perhaps my hands? Always willing and ready to help a lady in need!!:devil:

They don't need all the decoration as they are perfect all by themselves, but love the creative pic!!! :rose::rose:

WOW Just WOW! I'm glad you checked off that box....Now let me get my headlamp on...and check out yours! You are so festive!

Well thank you.

Even if you didn't know where you were going, following you would guarantee the scenery would always be amazing. Mmmm what a view.

Easy to say until you see they screwed up situations I manage to wander in to lol.

This thread has me just saying damn repeatedly... Very sexy lady!

Thanks. Yeah damn and damn it, both common around me.

Sexiest and best light display ever!

Well thank you.

It looks like from that picture you're giving us a green light regarding your left nipple :p

To do what? That is to be determined!

Yeah who the fuck knows, they do what they want

Or perhaps my hands? Always willing and ready to help a lady in need!!:devil:

Well thanks.

They don't need all the decoration as they are perfect all by themselves, but love the creative pic!!! :rose::rose:

Thank you. Creativity is rare from me, so enjoy it.

Are they powered by your beauty? See, I can be corny too!

Haha. OK that is pretty bad. Of course I can't judge. I pretty much have no game so what can I say, better than me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back