Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please!

Stop posting your pictures!
the other parts of my body need blood also... ;)

happy saturday. I now dubbed it some random shit from my phone saturday. so todays randomly selected image

also, a few people have inquired what I sound like. There may be some ivrs out there that you can hear me saying press one for english, para espanol marque el dos, but who knows. If I try to sound sexy or say pervy shit, it will just sound cheesy and fake. So I just found a video on my phone that was fittingly silly and dorkalicious, turned it to wav and removed the other person. This is me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugbxceg7dm8wrlz/spank.wav?dl=0

Your lovely body definitely got my attention, and now seeing those beautiful lips AND the lovely body...WOW :D

And your voice! I think you'd sound beautiful and sexy, just reading the stock market report :rose:

happy saturday. I now dubbed it some random shit from my phone saturday. so todays randomly selected image

also, a few people have inquired what I sound like. There may be some ivrs out there that you can hear me saying press one for english, para espanol marque el dos, but who knows. If I try to sound sexy or say pervy shit, it will just sound cheesy and fake. So I just found a video on my phone that was fittingly silly and dorkalicious, turned it to wav and removed the other person. This is me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugbxceg7dm8wrlz/spank.wav?dl=0

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

thank you, and yes I have conquered at least the sixth level of dorkiness. i prefer dorkalicious. sorry you are terrible at being pervy lol.

Oh, is dorkiness an actual class in D&D? I'm sure you'll launch an attack, trip over your shoe laces instead, and inadvertently kill the enemy anyway. Doesn't sound too bad. Is dorkalicious meant to imply you taste good? I may have to test that...for research purposes and all. Oh and I'm quite good at being pervy, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I'm just not good at talking dirty lol.

Girl...

You do have such lovely proportions. You really make me stand at attention. Keep them pics coming!!! ;)

Great story and even better photo. Love your sexy legs.
thank you.

well that is a shame on the oral as there is nothing better... but i hope your drawer was able to take the edge off...
I know, right, but yeah the drawer takes the edge off.

Gorgeous! Love how we can see your sexy lips in this pic. As for dresses, you look amazing in them and should wear some more often:D I wonder what the next babysitter will look like? Lol do you have any other naughty vibes coming from any other friends? Wonder how accurate your secret ability is?

thank you. I refuse regular wear of girly shoes. I dont think I met the next babysitter and then youngest was old enough to not need one.

Hah! That kind of shade is what the babysitter gets for butting in *grins*

lol

Love the dress..OMG no panties..hehehe

You are wrong no such thing as a bad strip tease...OMG take it off slowly..tease me

hugs

old borg fred

thanks, and don't challenge me, just ask the creepy tit pick challengers what came to their inbox.

Absolutely stunning!!

Hopefully, annoying guy was wearing protection, otherwise she will be "With Baby" sitter.

ty and lol, I dont remember if she told me or not.

Stop posting your pictures!
the other parts of my body need blood also... ;)

soooo sorry, oh wait, no i am not.

Your lovely body definitely got my attention, and now seeing those beautiful lips AND the lovely body...WOW :D

And your voice! I think you'd sound beautiful and sexy, just reading the stock market report :rose:

thanks, and you would be impressed how many times i could toss shit like, well shit, fuck, I dont give a happy rats ass, and douche bag into a stock market report.

thanks

Oh, is dorkiness an actual class in D&D? I'm sure you'll launch an attack, trip over your shoe laces instead, and inadvertently kill the enemy anyway. Doesn't sound too bad. Is dorkalicious meant to imply you taste good? I may have to test that...for research purposes and all. Oh and I'm quite good at being pervy, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I'm just not good at talking dirty lol.

oh please d&d is only like level 3 dorkiness. fan fiction ultra fans is number 1, anything involving fake weapons number 2, add funky dice is 3, IT geeks usually noted by older men with receding hairlines, ponytails, and pizza bellies (though us freaky chicks are making our marks), then of course bloggers of fan fiction, larping, d&d and IT shit. dorkalicious is dorkiness to such a supreme level it actually becomes kind of cute in its complete hopelessness

Can you create a flowchart of dorkiness that gets you to the level of dorkalicious?

yup, totally, a girl is entitled to some secrets

thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you, and yeah they do bring that word to mind

thank you, and yes I have conquered at least the sixth level of dorkiness. i prefer dorkalicious. sorry you are terrible at being pervy lol.

thank you. have you been really naughty.

thank you

lol

thank you. if you expect me to do work at my cube, I prefer offerings. chocolate and energy drinks are the most popular, though extensive oral would be a lot better.

thank you

thank you

you aren't missing much, just me being dorkalicious

i like inspiring bad workplace behavior

thank you, and more than a little silly damn it.

thank you

thank you

thank you. I'm a favorite, awesome. and yes, there is an uncropped version, i might send it to you. Yes, I don't post images of my face because of how effective facial searches have become and will often lead back to the company I work for, social media, and blogs.
Extensive oral and gifts and chocolate, you got it!!!

oh please d&d is only like level 3 dorkiness. fan fiction ultra fans is number 1, anything involving fake weapons number 2, add funky dice is 3, IT geeks usually noted by older men with receding hairlines, ponytails, and pizza bellies (though us freaky chicks are making our marks), then of course bloggers of fan fiction, larping, d&d and IT shit. dorkalicious is dorkiness to such a supreme level it actually becomes kind of cute in its complete hopelessness

LOL I forgot about fan fiction. I would think furries or MLP would take the number one spot. (I ship you and me, btw.)

I'm pretty good at being a dork and I'm pretty cute, so I'm sure I qualify for dorkalicious. :p I waste all my time playing retro games tho.

Jeez, I should have pm'd you yesterday (instead of staring at your boobs) when I was setting up an office network. I expect you could have saved me hours of confusion about ap's and wan vs. lan.

I love your pics you are one gorgeous woman.

I am way too amused by the Target story/explanation. :D

I think the colored hair is extremely cute. I hope at times that’s paired with some dark rimmed glasses. Toss in the fact you are an IT girl, my geeky girl fantasies are going tonight...:devil:

Can you create a flowchart of dorkiness that gets you to the level of dorkalicious?

I don't know, creating a flow chart during my happy fun time sounds very much like work, in which case I have a pie chart in response to work requests during happy fun time lol

Extensive oral and gifts and chocolate, you got it!!!
oh both. nice.

LOL I forgot about fan fiction. I would think furries or MLP would take the number one spot. (I ship you and me, btw.)

I'm pretty good at being a dork and I'm pretty cute, so I'm sure I qualify for dorkalicious. :p I waste all my time playing retro games tho.

what retro games is the important question

I love challenges. :devil: Actually, I'm the same way. :eek:

;)

Jeez, I should have pm'd you yesterday (instead of staring at your boobs) when I was setting up an office network. I expect you could have saved me hours of confusion about ap's and wan vs. lan.

ok, now this is for sure work during my happy fun time, in which case the answer is see the above pie chart.

Its a shame the drawer gets your attention... would love to spend some quality time making you cum... or helping

Well sounds fun. On the flip side, the drawer has pluses and minuses. the drawer doesn't have its own demands, thoughts, opinions etc, pretty much just needs a charge or new batteries every so often. something to be said for low maintenance

I love your pics you are one gorgeous woman.

thank you

I am way too amused by the Target story/explanation. :D

I think the colored hair is extremely cute. I hope at times that’s paired with some dark rimmed glasses. Toss in the fact you are an IT girl, my geeky girl fantasies are going tonight...:devil:

never look at Target the same way. I do wear glasses when not wearing contacts, and yes dark rimmed are one of the pairs I wear.

I don't know, creating a flow chart during my happy fun time sounds very much like work, in which case I have a pie chart in response to work requests during happy fun time lol

The pie chart seems like a way to increase the happy fun of happy fun time. I don't see an issue with this, other than that it is unnecessarily restrictive- there are other things I could suck as well

well happy Monday (movie mondays?)

Well, this gif goes out to the pervs with the whole massive breasts fetish thing going on. Thank you to the pervs who reminded me I joked about gifing this on the squeezed together/between. another lit to do item checked off. though I must say doing this even made me say, damn my tits are huge, and you'd think I'd be used to it. looks like I need bigger hands lol

lets try that again.
http://i.imgur.com/L3k7v6E.gifv

Last edited:

Well, this gif goes out to the pervs with the whole massive breasts fetish thing going on. Thank you to the pervs who reminded me I joked about gifing this on the squeezed together/between. another lit to do item checked off. though I must say doing this even made me say, damn my tits are huge, and you'd think I'd be used to it. looks like I need bigger hands lol

lets try that again.

Cue the stampede of large handed admirers....

lets try that again.

You are unbelievably sexy.

lets try that again.

you do have unbelievable big tits, and they look great.
I do not think you need bigger hands, I think you need an extra pair
of hands,,,,,,,like my hands would be great........LOL

lets try that again.

I am now very envious of that toy!

Since we are all so very interested in my stories (lol), I will share one that hubby and our friends still pick on me for. The time I brought home the gay guy who wasn’t gay. So, I met this guy in a parking lot. Hey, don’t judge, met some of my best friends in parking lots, it is where smokers unite. We got to talking while smoking and we had a ton in common. Both of us had nothing left to do for the day as well, my husband wouldn’t be home for hours, and since he was so obviously gay, with the speech patterns, and tone, and body language, etc I invited him back to my place to drink some, smoke a bong (yes younger me smoked pot), and play a video games. I probably would not have invited him if he was straight, or at least I would have heavily clarified that I was not inviting him over to screw, but to actually hang out as stated. Anyway, he follows me back to my place. We go in, I take off the work blazer, I had a camisole underneath. I bring out the vodka, we have a few shots, pack the bong, sit on the couch, smoke it, play video games, a few more shots etc. I get up to go to the bathroom. When I come out, he is where the living room meets the hallway, as I go to walk past, his arms are around me and his tongue is down my throat. I am of course just shocked and suddenly see how I totally led him on. I stop him and apologize, but he wants an explanation, what changed, what was the point of inviting him etc etc. I try to evade but he doesn’t let up, so I finally told him the truth, that I thought he was gay. Which then leads to him wanting to know why I thought that, in great detail, with specifics that led me to that assumption. Turns out he was born and raised in San Francisco and I apparently associated local mannerisms with being gay. Ooops my Bad.

So anyway, that is my story of how I brought home the gay not gay guy and why any time San Francisco comes up, my husband and friends point and laugh at me.

LOL That must have been sooooo embarassing!! :rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back