Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are one incredible woman. The audio clip is a little silly, but still sexy.

happy saturday. I now dubbed it some random shit from my phone saturday. so todays randomly selected image

also, a few people have inquired what I sound like. There may be some ivrs out there that you can hear me saying press one for english, para espanol marque el dos, but who knows. If I try to sound sexy or say pervy shit, it will just sound cheesy and fake. So I just found a video on my phone that was fittingly silly and dorkalicious, turned it to wav and removed the other person. This is me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugbxceg7dm8wrlz/spank.wav?dl=0

Great photo and a very nice voice as well.

happy saturday. I now dubbed it some random shit from my phone saturday. so todays randomly selected image

also, a few people have inquired what I sound like. There may be some ivrs out there that you can hear me saying press one for english, para espanol marque el dos, but who knows. If I try to sound sexy or say pervy shit, it will just sound cheesy and fake. So I just found a video on my phone that was fittingly silly and dorkalicious, turned it to wav and removed the other person. This is me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugbxceg7dm8wrlz/spank.wav?dl=0

Been offline for a couple of days and now have some catching up to do. What a chore!
This picture is really sexy. Something in it really appeals. Obviously your breasts are amazing, your body is fabulous and the smile is so enticing but the whole adds up to quite a bit more than the sum of the parts. I'm really digging it. No surprise the thread is growing rapidly. Inflating like bitcoin it seems.
Rapidly approaching favourite thread status. Not many compare. The total package you present is very impressive.
Would I be wrong in assuming there is an uncropped version of this pic?
Love the work.
I'm caught up.

Emergency usage of the drawer contents is privileged information? :p

yup, totally, a girl is entitled to some secrets

That picture makes me green with envy that I am not there with you right now :D

thank you

Another great set of sexy pictures.

thank you

thank you

More. Please more. lol

Great pic. Not sure why but the word "pendulous" comes to mind.

thank you, and yeah they do bring that word to mind

Love that smile. Cuteness personified.

And yes you sound like a huge dork, I had already guessed that. Psst, I'm saying that's a good thing. If I try to sound sexy or pervy it sounds reeeeeeeally terrible. Just ain't my forte. *shrug*

thank you, and yes I have conquered at least the sixth level of dorkiness. i prefer dorkalicious. sorry you are terrible at being pervy lol.

What can I say that has not been said already?

What a stunning sensual and sexy lady wish I was not so far away i would love to a lot more.

Well i know whats going on my list to Santa lol

thank you. have you been really naughty.

You are so freaking gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
thank you

Mischievous smile... "come and get it"?
lol

From what I could see of your face, you are as beautiful as you are sexy. Even if you didn't have that incredibly sexy body, I'd be stopping by your cubicle just to look at your lips as you talked. Of course since you are built like that, I'd have to try and hide the boner while trying to not get caught looking at your cleavage. Gawd, I started to drool just thinking about that body. And yes, considering you've worked all day, I'd greet you with some extensive oral until you wanted me to stop.

thank you. if you expect me to do work at my cube, I prefer offerings. chocolate and energy drinks are the most popular, though extensive oral would be a lot better.

You are amazingly sexy!
thank you

You look gorgeous in the pictuee

And the audio, you sound as sexy as you look (which is very much!)
thank you

I cant Hear it. Dang
you aren't missing much, just me being dorkalicious

I was alone in the building today with pictures of you alone in your cubicle. That turned into something HR doesn't want to know about. :rolleyes:
i like inspiring bad workplace behavior

You are one incredible woman. The audio clip is a little silly, but still sexy.
thank you, and more than a little silly damn it.

Sure love what you do to a Friday! Panty free, bra free..and all so good, hott and sexy!
thank you

Great photo and a very nice voice as well.
thank you

Been offline for a couple of days and now have some catching up to do. What a chore!
This picture is really sexy. Something in it really appeals. Obviously your breasts are amazing, your body is fabulous and the smile is so enticing but the whole adds up to quite a bit more than the sum of the parts. I'm really digging it. No surprise the thread is growing rapidly. Inflating like bitcoin it seems.
Rapidly approaching favourite thread status. Not many compare. The total package you present is very impressive.
Would I be wrong in assuming there is an uncropped version of this pic?
Love the work.
I'm caught up.

thank you. I'm a favorite, awesome. and yes, there is an uncropped version, i might send it to you. Yes, I don't post images of my face because of how effective facial searches have become and will often lead back to the company I work for, social media, and blogs.

Happy Sunday (today shall be some other random shit Sunday). randomly selected picture....me in a dress. if happens, just very rarely.

these are the shoes that got me stuck next to a guy who annoys me, at a wedding. He isn't that bad, idk, just annoys me, but I just couldn't bring myself to stand and walk away lol. I will say it was at least sort of interesting, because while we were talking, his kid's babysitter came over and it was obvious he was screwing the baby sitter (though odd as his wife is so much hotter). I didn't think much, because all of us couples in our circle have had our relationships opened briefly over the years, so I assumed they were open again and we just didn't talk about it (just like for example the groom at the wedding was living as a gay furry when we met him, and yeah we didn't talk about that in front of his wife). Anyway like 2 weeks later, the newly married couple came to my house, and were like omg omg did you hear that annoying guys wife walked in on annoying guy screwing babysitter on kitchen island...omg. So i am all, oh so we weren't just not talking about annoying guy screwing babysitter, but we really didn't know. yeah my bad. I have now been ordered to gossip about any vibes I get lol.

Happy Sunday (today shall be some other random shit Sunday). randomly selected picture....me in a dress. if happens, just very rarely.

these are the shoes that got me stuck next to a guy who annoys me, at a wedding. He isn't that bad, idk, just annoys me, but I just couldn't bring myself to stand and walk away lol. I will say it was at least sort of interesting, because while we were talking, his kid's babysitter came over and it was obvious he was screwing the baby sitter (though odd as his wife is so much hotter). I didn't think much, because all of us couples in our circle have had our relationships opened briefly over the years, so I assumed they were open again and we just didn't talk about it (just like for example the groom at the wedding was living as a gay furry when we met him, and yeah we didn't talk about that in front of his wife). Anyway like 2 weeks later, the newly married couple came to my house, and were like omg omg did you hear that annoying guys wife walked in on annoying guy screwing babysitter on kitchen island...omg. So i am all, oh so we weren't just not talking about annoying guy screwing babysitter, but we really didn't know. yeah my bad. I have now been ordered to gossip about any vibes I get lol.

Gorgeous in the dress. Sounds like fun neighborhood, keep it interesting for sure.

Look good in a dress. Sure got the legs for it. No reason for it not to happen more often.
He's doing the sitter because it's a grass is greener thing. Always appears that way anyway. I'm not speaking from experience mind you.
And it does indeed seem a lively little circle of friends and acquaintances

http://i.imgur.com/kB9qfram.jpg

I had to check twice to see if I was in the right thread, well not really, but a fully clothed photo. Dress looks good on you, accentuates your legs.

Sounds like a good neighbourhood

Got no problems with open relationships here, but the babysitter? On his wife's kitchen island? Ugh. That is a clear violation of the Tony Soprano rule: "You don't shit where you eat." Yes, rather annoying.

Very pretty! Those sexy legs look good showed off in a dress. If I were there, I'd probably encourage you to pull it up, above your waist, and sit in the chair behind you, while I get on my knees and put my head between your thighs! You can leave the heels on.;)

I absolutely loved the psychic powers you have :)

Looking lovely in that dress by the way, would love to know what you had on under.

Gorgeous in the dress. Sounds like fun neighborhood, keep it interesting for sure.

thank you, actually most of our friends are not in our neighborhood. most of our circle, we met forever ago in a town that pretty much only exists because of its university and is usually in the top, if not the top, party school. as time went on, most moved away, some of us settled in towns outside, so like everyone is 45min to an hour away or further. a couple just left who are now over 5 hours away, but stopped by last night on a drive further north for the holidays

Look good in a dress. Sure got the legs for it. No reason for it not to happen more often.
He's doing the sitter because it's a grass is greener thing. Always appears that way anyway. I'm not speaking from experience mind you.
And it does indeed seem a lively little circle of friends and acquaintances

thank you. my biggest problem with dresses is actually the shoes. but yeah dresses dont look so good with sneakers or loafers. I guess grass is greener. They haven't been together as long as my husband and I but almost, and are the only couple anywhere near.

I had to check twice to see if I was in the right thread, well not really, but a fully clothed photo. Dress looks good on you, accentuates your legs.

Sounds like a good neighbourhood

haha. yes I do wear clothing sometimes. thanks

Got no problems with open relationships here, but the babysitter? On his wife's kitchen island? Ugh. That is a clear violation of the Tony Soprano rule: "You don't shit where you eat." Yes, rather annoying.

lol, yeah he has always been kind of um, not always the best decision maker, yeah i will go with that . pretty sure she is with him for his looks (well the whole looks and getting pregnant pretty fast during college). I dont know, it is funny to our circle, just because wifey supplied a very vivid and humorous description of the events (of course she was really angry, but anger is still no reason for lack of humor, and she relayed the events is a fittingly appropriate fashion). she didnt keep the babysitter.

Very pretty! Those sexy legs look good showed off in a dress. If I were there, I'd probably encourage you to pull it up, above your waist, and sit in the chair behind you, while I get on my knees and put my head between your thighs! You can leave the heels on.;)

thank you. well that is for sure different than how the day went

I absolutely loved the psychic powers you have :)

Looking lovely in that dress by the way, would love to know what you had on under.
thanks, and there was a bra underneath.

Well hello sweet lips and amazing boobs and now some sexy legs pics with a juicy bit of gossip making for one fun read and amazing pics.

Question is the groom only gay when he's a furry?

You are phenomenal! The green hair cascading down, and your breasts on full display... you’re gorgeous!

Spanking soundbite was a bit of fun.
Do enjoy a spanking. Giving or getting is fine. Outcomes are often the same. Wife enjoys it....seems that way to me...wet like that is hard to fake.

lol, yeah he has always been kind of um, not always the best decision maker, yeah i will go with that . pretty sure she is with him for his looks (well the whole looks and getting pregnant pretty fast during college). I dont know, it is funny to our circle, just because wifey supplied a very vivid and humorous description of the events (of course she was really angry, but anger is still no reason for lack of humor, and she relayed the events is a fittingly appropriate fashion). she didnt keep the babysitter.

LMAO! The babysitter loses her job but hubby keeps his. Truly, a second after I hit "Submit Reply" on my last post, my mind wandered back to things I've done on kitchen counter tops that spouses would not have approved of. I am no one to judge. . . .

Well hello sweet lips and amazing boobs and now some sexy legs pics with a juicy bit of gossip making for one fun read and amazing pics.

Question is the groom only gay when he's a furry?

well thank you. and the gay and furry phase ended at the same time, so I guess yes, only gay when a furry is a fair assessment lol

You are phenomenal! The green hair cascading down, and your breasts on full display... you’re gorgeous!

thank you.

Spanking soundbite was a bit of fun.
Do enjoy a spanking. Giving or getting is fine. Outcomes are often the same. Wife enjoys it....seems that way to me...wet like that is hard to fake.

I guess I enjoy it, more for being silly than erotic though. it is kind of equivalent to, oh i dont know, betting how many jumping jacks it will take for my tits to pop out of my outfit, or doing a bad strip tease

LMAO! The babysitter loses her job but hubby keeps his. Truly, a second after I hit "Submit Reply" on my last post, my mind wandered back to things I've done on kitchen counter tops that spouses would not have approved of. I am no one to judge. . . .

lol, well baby sitter is quicker and easier to get rid of and replace I guess. Actually, my current house's kitchen counter tops, I have been really good, they would have no damaging tales to tell. My old apartments counter tops, yeah, I can't quite say the same.

Great story and even better photo. Love your sexy legs.

Gorgeous! Love how we can see your sexy lips in this pic. As for dresses, you look amazing in them and should wear some more often:D I wonder what the next babysitter will look like? Lol do you have any other naughty vibes coming from any other friends? Wonder how accurate your secret ability is?

I guess I enjoy it, more for being silly than erotic though. it is kind of equivalent to, oh i dont know, betting how many jumping jacks it will take for my tits to pop out of my outfit, or doing a bad strip tease

Love the dress..OMG no panties..hehehe

You are wrong no such thing as a bad strip tease...OMG take it off slowly..tease me

hugs

old borg fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back