Thong Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well happy thursday.

If you thought I couldn't beat the tackiness of the sequined thong...well how about dark red shiny glittery pleatherish rubberish type. gives the sequined ones a run for their money, but actually really comfortable surprisingly. (and yes work yet again)

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Well happy thursday.

If you thought I couldn't beat the tackiness of the sequined thong...well how about dark red shiny glittery pleatherish rubberish type. gives the sequined ones a run for their money, but actually really comfortable surprisingly. (and yes work yet again)

I'm sure the thongs nice but you are just erotic eyecandy! :nana:

I am a dense and ignorant man, utterly naive about the ways of women. I have no idea, for instance, how a thong could be a serviceable undergarment. But it looks very good on you. :rolleyes:

Well, there are no panty lines so there’s that :)

Well, there are no panty lines so there’s that :)

Well, I was going to say that I accomplish the same by wearing no underwear at all. But there is something especially fun about removing a thong. I doubt such thoughts as mine enter a woman's head when she puts one on the morning, though I could be wrong. . . .

Well happy thursday.

Such a sexy body you have!

Let me see that thoooooong
Thong thong thong thong thong 🎶

https://imgur.com/a/7exJF

Ok, now that song will be stuck in my head! Hopefully with little hearts.

Great looking ass. At least with this one you will not have to hurry and remove it unless you want to.
thank you. wore that one all day

Delightful rear end.
thank you

I really think you'd be even more comfortable without them. And, yes, your comfort is really my only concern. :rolleyes:
well thanks. that pair is quite comfortable though, but i guess without is more comfortable

Great bottom and lovely legs!!! :rose::rose:
thank you

What a beautiful ass! I'd love to pull that little strip of material aside and let my tongue play between those cheeks!:kiss:
well thank you

It looks just as fine to me, and possibly more fun to take off:devil:! Can't wait till you beat this one next week!
thank you. wonder what i will find in my dresser for next week

so smackable!!!
mmm thank you.

Red is my favourite colour. The red thong fits lovely, and your cheeks will be red to match after I spank them.
thank you

That'll work, great ass!
thank you

thank you

I'm sure the thongs nice but you are just erotic eyecandy! :nana:
thank you

Such a sexy body you have!.
thank you

Women only post...?
nope, I think a man actually started it with his pics. Chicks do draw more attention though. I assume because we are outnumbered, and well because lit chicks can totally rock thongs (even if we are middle aged or past and our thongs are now of legal drinking age)

Well happy thursday.

Oh my. Works for me! ;) :devil::kiss:

<<< Speechless...

Well good morning and happy Thursday. This little sequined thong has a long and rich history that begins with me purchasing it at The Junkman's Daughter's in Little Five Points Atlanta in the summer of 96. And now, I have just realized that I quite literally have slutty panties older than some of the men and women I have messaged with. I am not sure if I should find that depressing, disturbing, be greatly amused by the hilarity of that fact, or what. Also, side note, heavily sequined thongs, not the best purchased. While they did look awesome on my perfect ass, I also found if I tried to wear them all day, sequins poked places sequins should not be poking.

Anyway, yeah Happy Thursday. lol.

Well good morning and happy Thursday. This little sequined thong has a long and rich history that begins with me purchasing it at The Junkman's Daughter's in Little Five Points Atlanta in the summer of 96. And now, I have just realized that I quite literally have slutty panties older than some of the men and women I have messaged with. I am not sure if I should find that depressing, disturbing, be greatly amused by the hilarity of that fact, or what. Also, side note, heavily sequined thongs, not the best purchased. While they did look awesome on my perfect ass, I also found if I tried to wear them all day, sequins poked places sequins should not be poking.

Anyway, yeah Happy Thursday. lol.

Very happy
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back