Thong Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good morning and happy Thursday. This little sequined thong has a long and rich history that begins with me purchasing it at The Junkman's Daughter's in Little Five Points Atlanta in the summer of 96. And now, I have just realized that I quite literally have slutty panties older than some of the men and women I have messaged with. I am not sure if I should find that depressing, disturbing, be greatly amused by the hilarity of that fact, or what. Also, side note, heavily sequined thongs, not the best purchased. While they did look awesome on my perfect ass, I also found if I tried to wear them all day, sequins poked places sequins should not be poking.

Anyway, yeah Happy Thursday. lol.

As someone who only wears socks and underwear to weddings and funerals, I don't know whether to empathize over your painful panty choices or just keep licking my monitor. . . .

Well good morning and happy Thursday. This little sequined thong has a long and rich history that begins with me purchasing it at The Junkman's Daughter's in Little Five Points Atlanta in the summer of 96. And now, I have just realized that I quite literally have slutty panties older than some of the men and women I have messaged with. I am not sure if I should find that depressing, disturbing, be greatly amused by the hilarity of that fact, or what. Also, side note, heavily sequined thongs, not the best purchased. While they did look awesome on my perfect ass, I also found if I tried to wear them all day, sequins poked places sequins should not be poking.

But what about those legs!!! Seriously! Sensory overload!

You always present such an inviting pic...the things id love to do with that! yumm!

May be so, but it is still a very sexy thong. Thongtastic (and great arse).

Boy do I wish I was one of those sequins poking some nice wet places. mmmmm mmm good.

Justa I'm glad you waited until your thong was legally allowed to drink before sharing. Not because it might have been a little awkard to see an 18 year old thong but rather because I'd bet that alcohol may have been involved when the sequined swath was flashed in the past. ;) :devil:

Years ago I realized quite a bit of women's sexy lingerie is not very comfortable for women to wear for an extended period of time. Because I very much enjoy seeing a woman in lingerie I make sure to consider comfort over time when purchasing a new sexy unmentionable for a friend.

Cheers

As someone who only wears socks and underwear to weddings and funerals, I don't know whether to empathize over your painful panty choices or just keep licking my monitor. . . .

lol. but no worries, if i wear something like this, I really dont plan to keep it on long.

But what about those legs!!! Seriously! Sensory overload!
thank you

You always present such an inviting pic...the things id love to do with that! yumm!
thank you

Boy do I wish I was one of those sequins poking some nice wet places. mmmmm mmm good.
thank you

Justa I'm glad you waited until your thong was legally allowed to drink before sharing. Not because it might have been a little awkard to see an 18 year old thong but rather because I'd bet that alcohol may have been involved when the sequined swath was flashed in the past. ;) :devil:

Years ago I realized quite a bit of women's sexy lingerie is not very comfortable for women to wear for an extended period of time. Because I very much enjoy seeing a woman in lingerie I make sure to consider comfort over time when purchasing a new sexy unmentionable for a friend.

Cheers

lol, yes it is always good to be legal drinking age when thongs are involved. It is nice to consider comfort...also nice to consider making sure it ends up on the floor quickly if it is not comfortable.

Well happy thursday.

If you thought I couldn't beat the tackiness of the sequined thong...well how about dark red shiny glittery pleatherish rubberish type. gives the sequined ones a run for their money, but actually really comfortable surprisingly. (and yes work yet again)

Well happy thursday.

If you thought I couldn't beat the tackiness of the sequined thong...well how about dark red shiny glittery pleatherish rubberish type. gives the sequined ones a run for their money, but actually really comfortable surprisingly. (and yes work yet again)

Great looking ass. At least with this one you will not have to hurry and remove it unless you want to.

Well happy thursday.

Delightful rear end.

Well happy thursday.

I really think you'd be even more comfortable without them. And, yes, your comfort is really my only concern. :rolleyes:

Well happy thursday.

Great bottom and lovely legs!!! :rose::rose:

Well happy thursday.

What a beautiful ass! I'd love to pull that little strip of material aside and let my tongue play between those cheeks!:kiss:

Well happy thursday.

It looks just as fine to me, and possibly more fun to take off:devil:! Can't wait till you beat this one next week!

Well happy thursday.

so smackable!!!

Well happy thursday.

http://i.imgur.com/nHQ523Bm.jpg

Red is my favourite colour. The red thong fits lovely, and your cheeks will be red to match after I spank them.

That'll work, great ass!

Well happy thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back