Thong Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I swear there is a G String in there. I think my ass ate it, So this is typically more than I post, but it was really the only way you could tell that I actually had any kind of panties on. :eek:

attachment.php

*Spanks ass*:caning::caning: Cheeky Sassy.:heart:

Ok, I swear there is a G String in there. I think my ass ate it, So this is typically more than I post, but it was really the only way you could tell that I actually had any kind of panties on. :eek:

attachment.php

I've told you before, Sassy...you have a great ass!!! :devil::rose::rose:

As long as it remembers to share with the rest of us, I doubt there will be any complaints ;)
haha normally I am horrible at sharing. But I do think my ass is better.
Can’t even handle all that sexiness
Hey you!! :kiss: Good to see you
You had me at my ass ate it!

Nice soles and toes btw.
Thank you I thought about Icys thread, but figured it might be a little much. :eek:
Yes there is one. A thin red line between your beautiful cheeks.
Yeah! you can see it!! :D
Fantastic picture Sassy. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you. :kiss:
*Spanks ass*:caning::caning: Cheeky Sassy.:heart:
haha oh how I love spankings. :D
I've told you before, Sassy...you have a great ass!!!
Thank you Scot. :kiss:

Thank you I thought about Icys thread, but figured it might be a little much. :eek:

No, you two are awesome! I believe it would have fit nicely.

Well good morning and happy Thursday. This little sequined thong has a long and rich history that begins with me purchasing it at The Junkman's Daughter's in Little Five Points Atlanta in the summer of 96. And now, I have just realized that I quite literally have slutty panties older than some of the men and women I have messaged with. I am not sure if I should find that depressing, disturbing, be greatly amused by the hilarity of that fact, or what. Also, side note, heavily sequined thongs, not the best purchased. While they did look awesome on my perfect ass, I also found if I tried to wear them all day, sequins poked places sequins should not be poking.

Anyway, yeah Happy Thursday. lol.

Well good morning and happy Thursday. This little sequined thong has a long and rich history that begins with me purchasing it at The Junkman's Daughter's in Little Five Points Atlanta in the summer of 96. And now, I have just realized that I quite literally have slutty panties older than some of the men and women I have messaged with. I am not sure if I should find that depressing, disturbing, be greatly amused by the hilarity of that fact, or what. Also, side note, heavily sequined thongs, not the best purchased. While they did look awesome on my perfect ass, I also found if I tried to wear them all day, sequins poked places sequins should not be poking.

Mmmmmmmm lovely!!! :)

Is there a thong in that picture? Beautiful photograph. :)

Great photo and such a sexy bottom. Just remember if the sequins start poking the wrong places you can always take the thong off. I am sure no one would mind. As for how old it is shouldn't bother you because you make it look fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Sparkly and perfect and Thong Thursday is it you very sexy lady, a little love for those legs also!
:kiss: :nana:

amazing bottom JADWAM

http://i.imgur.com/PImDx9vm.jpg

Beautiful. Perfect position for pulling the thong to the side and feeling the sequins against me as I take you

See it never gets old seeing your ass and I thank you for suffering in order to bring us a shiny thong experience.

You know those are some nice gams you have there!

Glad you accepted the discomfort and posted your beautiful bottom for us.

You have a gorgeous ass!!! :devil::rose::rose:

Your ass is very sexy, but your comments are even better.

This is my favorite post ever. So funny and you look great.

Mmmmmmmm lovely!!! :)
thank you

Is there a thong in that picture? Beautiful photograph. :)
thank you

Great photo and such a sexy bottom. Just remember if the sequins start poking the wrong places you can always take the thong off. I am sure no one would mind. As for how old it is shouldn't bother you because you make it look fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
thank you. yeah I didn't wear it long....never did.

Sparkly and perfect and Thong Thursday is it you very sexy lady, a little love for those legs also!
:kiss: :nana:
well thank you

amazing bottom JADWAM
thank you

I hope you're enjoying your sequins as much as I'm enjoying your delicious cheeks! :D
glad you enjoyed

Beautiful. Perfect position for pulling the thong to the side and feeling the sequins against me as I take you
don't underestimate the feeling of the sequins. they are more uncomfortable than they look lol

See it never gets old seeing your ass and I thank you for suffering in order to bring us a shiny thong experience.

You know those are some nice gams you have there!
thank you. it isn't quite as shiny as it once was, guess 21 plus years will do that

Anyone for Thongless Thursday???????
well that is an interesting idea. In my case, thongless only happens in a land far far away in a place called the lit private message box, where the magical and wondrous lit mailbox fairy sometimes graces people with random and unsolicited thongless pictures. I am not sure if one has to be really really good or really really naughty for the lit mailbox fairy to notice.

Glad you accepted the discomfort and posted your beautiful bottom for us.
thank you, it is thursday, so a thong was needed

You have a gorgeous ass!!! :devil::rose::rose:
thank you.

Your ass is very sexy, but your comments are even better.
thank you. yeah, I sure am something...what the fuck that something is remains to be seen.

This is my favorite post ever. So funny and you look great.
thank you very much. Yes, I am fucking hilarious. I keep the rednecks, cows, and pigs highly entertained for days and days. There is some laughing, some hold my beer and watch this, some more laughing....entertainment for days and days.

I am not sure if one has to be really really good or really really naughty for the lit mailbox fairy to notice.
Sadly the fairy cannot be bribed into revealing her secrets. Ummm so I heard... not that I have tried ;)

There is some laughing, some hold my beer and watch this, some more laughing....entertainment for days and days.
While showing that thong the "watch this" part is completely unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back