Thong Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titty /Thong Thursday......or would this be greedy and break the internet?:eek::rolleyes::)

Been a while, something new for you

Attachments

• IMG_20171030_120553594~2_1.jpg
    IMG_20171030_120553594~2_1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
Ok, I swear there is a G String in there. I think my ass ate it, So this is typically more than I post, but it was really the only way you could tell that I actually had any kind of panties on. :eek:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Ok, I swear there is a G String in there. I think my ass ate it, So this is typically more than I post, but it was really the only way you could tell that I actually had any kind of panties on. :eek:

Thant's a fantastic pic Sassy, I love it, you did great!!! :D

attachment.php

So glad you did! I was curious!! :kiss:

Well yippie it is almost friday. Happy thursday.
The kind of view that almost makes me wish Friday never arrives except...

Another Thursday, another work shower room picture while wearing a thong.
...Thursday comes back around again with even sexier views.

Been a while, something new for you
Worth the wait. ;)

I think my ass ate it, So this is typically more than I post
Note to self, send SassySheDevil's ass a thank you note for the side effects of it's new diet.

attachment.php

You had me at my ass ate it!

Nice soles and toes btw.

attachment.php

Fantastic picture Sassy. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back