Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~

1058538efad4fba7b8b2066363c0a6ed.jpg

149b75aa14e84dc233a664f.jpg


Your sister's choice of methods to manipulate the wolf tastes the air more and more of actual love My vampire. What do you plan to do about this?

She turned sharp looking to the vampire who so freely offered his body to her. "Love"was far too rampant in humans but they did have their uses when corrupted and blinded by "love".

He smiled and nodded.

They will destroy her and if he tries to protect her they will end him as well. Most especially her advisors remember nothing of the ancient races they are weakened by that lack of knowledge and she is in no condition to tell them soon you will be free to reclaim what the vampires and werewolves took from you. The fact that they balanced your brethren proves your brethren and the other ancient races had grown weak but you... You remained true to your place in the world of human vermin . And I will always help you retain and maintain that rule once more my beloved.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_on1kk1pj4a1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg


When her former roommate and oldest friend had called her up about house swapping for her to take a job for a couple of months in Italy and depositing Natalia in the Southern US. She had glossed over the fact that her brother lived with her. A recovering soldier with soulful eyes tats and the most beautiful voice she had ever heard. His recovery was getting used to civilian life again having been a special ops soldier since he graduated from college. Her name she hoped would not carry the same baggage here in the states that it did in Italy. Between his past and hers could love really save them.
 
Last edited:
Okay... I gave you six months of not talking about you finding someone new. That deal ended exactly 10 minutes ago. So now... You are going to go with me on this club tour they want me to cover leading up to some big national celebration of the life arts... Stuff like indie musicians and actors, fitness and cover models and dancers. Oh and not like backup dancers for musicians either we are talking magic Mike type dancers. Just all sorts of creatives from all over the country mainly but lots of international guests too. Who knows maybe you could find some hot guy and forget why you ever married that bum in the first place. Anyways there is nothing wrong with a fling or two it's not like you have to marry one of them it's just fun.

Liz prattled on and on trying to convince her oldest and dearest friend to finally get over the joke of a marriage to her ex cheating bum of a husband and live a little like they did before.

Did I mention the magazine is paying for everything... Including me bringing a guest.

tumblr_myw2hdgmwL1ru3okco1_500.jpg

Kayla

Yes Liz you told me that part yesterday before the deal was up.

Kayla sighed.

Yeah but I didn't say anything about you meeting someone till the six month deal ended.

Liz fired back with a smirk.

Yeah only you would know the exact second a deal ran out

Kayla laughed.

Fine I'll go but don't you dare intentionally try to set me up got it.

Liz just nodded her agreement she had already met some of the people she would be working with and interviewing before and had innocently enough let them see a picture of she and Kayla sitting out on her desk or falling out of a photo lab envelope out of her purse. She was curious if Kayla would like any of her carefully chosen possibilities. She was protective of her friend but she also wanted to see her moving forward with her life.

________________
Liz possible accomplices
tumblr_op7hn0vocV1skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_op7hluk1Li1skqjozo1_400.jpg

tumblr_op7hlaUder1skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_op7hkjWevN1skqjozo1_400.jpg
 
Last edited:
tumblr_mllon0UuWD1rwyf7ko1_500.gif
tumblr_ojujd0bIEx1skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ojujb9RUsc1skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ojrbrg2CbH1skqjozo1_250.gif
tumblr_ojrbpo9n3h1skqjozo1_250.gif


They enjoyed feeding each other's hungers. Her Femdom. His ache for a more non-con. Decadence was their world and found no end to the other men and women they could bring in. They even created dramatic short films which would always end with sex either with each other or some other willing man or woman. They each however had one lover or plaything that would drop everything for them and only them. For her it was someone nearly the complete opposite to her husband... Her plaything was a long deep brown haired intoxicating blue eyed deep whiskey smooth voiced indie actor. She could care less who her husband's one other was when it was a woman... He would sometimes find a man as well and only then was she welcomed into their little passion games. She was straight but had always found more passion and fire in bi men. Her husband being the most passionate man she knew next to her plaything.

tumblr_on1kl3WTgA1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg


"So... Guessing my little wild cat had fun? After all you are still completely naked and it's mid afternoon... Having fun with your plaything my dear wife?

Always love... He has an idea I really think we should consider... You two will need to discuss the details as it is slightly more along your hungers... To an extent.

Mmm he growled kissing her shoulder.

You had better start giving me more details lover... Or else... You might not get back upstairs to him in the same condition you came down here.

She smirked at his hinting of taking her to make her talk.

Well we were going to go to the show tomorrow night at that theater on Concord and well maybe someone can drag us into his warehouse near the parking garage and...

Oh that's right he owns that little historical buildings on Concord for his own commercial and indie film projects.... So it would already be wired cameras and all... Tell him I like it.

tumblr_opx17ulU481skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_opx16wei071skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_opx164HyN61skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_opx1572Yln1skqjozo1_400.jpg
 
Last edited:
Vampire for the thread idea having either...

tumblr_opwjx5Gbt91skqjozo1_400.jpg

Kept up with the changing times with relative ease or...

tumblr_opwjw4kHHx1skqjozo1_400.jpg

Remained a bit antiquated but still no less lethal.

___________________________
He has walked among aristocracy he has walked among mobsters visionaries and the poor working immigrants. In a way a lost soul like so many of them but a visionary in his own right and forever a warrior. He had seen in his centuries souls return to one another and that was a single hope for him that someday so would she.

tumblr_on1j78xMV31s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

Centuries ago they were love... Until the darkness that had always existed found itself a new heir. A jealous little spoiled princess who would accept no male suitor willing to be hers but would take the male she wanted at the time. Thus was his fate. Ripped from his love and then made to watch as the demon who claimed him as hers ripped the life from his beloved.

He had found those from time to time that reminded him of his beloved.

The little orphan who's parents had not made it alive to the new world so he took her in and raised her.
The wife of a lecherous politician who he would warm her bed but never love. There were so many with little glimpses of his lost love but never truly fully her. Till now... That fighting spirit... The soul so deep it could drown galaxies the almost raven dark eyes that seemed dusted with the purest gold. It was her... An undercover cop but he would not be able to mistake that loyal drive to protect and care for others nor the voice when he heard her singing to the terrified child at the scene of a gang shoot out. He has watched her and watched over her. Even helping her with cases where the guilty could have had methods of escape by sealing those exits in blood.

She was now on an assignment that made him fear for her life but he knew the determination he saw and knew she would win this one by that beautiful sheer stubborn mind of hers yet still if she needed him he was ever present.

Then it happened a soldier of the man she was trying to bring down decided that he... was going to enjoy his bosses gift for a job well done... Not with his beloved!
 
Last edited:
tumblr_oqqyq5IwY51skqjozo1_400.jpg

Senka

The last of her kind... A relic... A nomad. A destroyer with no enemies left to destroy. The four kingdoms of her homelands had found peaceful accord. Clearly deciding peace was better than extinction at the hands of which ever nomadic death the others were able to hire. That is what her people had been for centuries... Nomadic death. Men and women trained nearly from birth to kill. No one knew where they came from even they had lost any tales of a homeland or anything like that centuries ago. They were different from any of the other kingdoms long lived but now there was only one... That anyone knew of.

Little did she know that her people were not exactly mortal nor that there was to always be at least one of her kind in the world always. Long lived they had originally been the line of defense between the Gods and mortals against anything that sought to destroy them. Then their lineage became warriors to protect Goes from humans and humans from Gods... Then what most conscious history knew them as... Ruthless killers... Assassin's... Destroyers... Death...

When the lands further west became known she eventually traveled there. All of the grasslands and strangely clad people who seemed both terrified and curious of her at the same time were very different than home but in all truth she had no home. Sitting in one of the taverns in this strange land she seemed to fascinate a young child who would try to talk to her and once the child had her name seemed to introduce her to everyone in the little village. The adults seemed somewhat fearful of her especially with the swords and weapons she carried but the child seemed far more interested in the "pretty pictures" on her arms hands face and neck. The child determined to hold her hand tracing the patterns with his little finger as some armor clad soldiers rode past. She however passively observed the men covered in armor as one word danced in her mind about their bulky armor... Cowards.

The little one speaking after pausing at one of her tats.

I know someone with a scar that looks like this. Wanna meet him Miss Senka?

tumblr_or0emqgRug1skqjozo1_400.jpg


Enough...

He walked over as the guards stopped and bowed to the young man walking closer. Senka still stood ready both swords in hand as she eyed the situation as if a tigress ready to fight.

I have never known of any woman who could fight like that... Much less with the tenacity and chess like forethought. Who... Who are you? And what do you feel you defend this child from.

He noticed the scared child behind her pointing to one of his guards.

The child being as any child sought to retrieve his ball and your "soldier" nearly ran the child over then dared go after the child when his horse threw him as not to harm the child.

Is this true?

He turned sharp knowing there were some hotheads in his soldiers ranks. The men who where not nursing wounded egos cuts and ribs nodded.

Such actions will not be tolerated men. Forgive them young one.

He nodded to the child and looking back to this woman wielding two swords and clearly not the clothing of theand under her cloak. He looked into those dark eyes and saw the compassion balanced with a venom for battle had had never seen before in anyone.

Please I would be honored if you would join me for my tour of the lands.

The child tugged on her hand.

It okay miss Senka lady I will tell momma to keep some food warm for you when you get back.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_oqr2i1RLtX1skqjozo1_250.jpg

tumblr_oqr2hagzdR1skqjozo1_400.jpg

Tikara... Daughter of Khonsu Lady of the underworld. Her mother a mystery that even Ra will not reveal. She knows the dreams thoughts and hopes of those that have died. Every deity has a sect or tribe of people who worship them and serve them most having a select few of this people who remain in the palace with them. Ra had his sons assemble those sects or tribes of people who were in need of a deity. It was time for Tikara to leave the underworld and dwell in the realm of the living in the great palace and see where those who she helps on the other side come from. Ra had decreed that all of the young Gods and Demigods dwell in the great palace for a minimum of one year.

tumblr_oqya8wxeEV1skqjozo1_400.jpg


His people... A collection of remnants of various tribes left from the mortal wars and warlords before the. God's intervened. He was the heir to the tribal "kingdom" they had created together for themselves and his father had sent him to the great city with offerings and examples of the many things their tiny kingdom could do in hopes that one of the young deities would choose them.

-----
She had met a handful of representatives from various tribes and most she had not been comfortable with. From the most overly blood and war to those that leered at her if such a way to make her skin crawl.

Then he was brought before her. There was a calm... A peace maybe about him. He was different than the others. They had all come before her with expectations and preconceived plots. He... He seemed genuine.
 
Last edited:
She was a mystery... A singer in a fancy hotel bar. Accompanied by whatever musicians they booked that night. The usual was a saxophone player, pianist and drummer. A haunting soulful voice who outside of occasional hellos toregulars she was often so silent when not on stage.

R7978-font-b-Lace-b-font-patchwork-long-dress-2015-Fashion-women-font-b-clubwear-b.jpg
img-thing
tumblr_ojc5bySOBA1skqjozo1_250.gif


tumblr_n6y2j6bqTp1risr9ko1_500.jpg


He was a hitman best in the field never letting anyone in close till he followed a target into her bar...
 
Last edited:
tumblr_oi7cjkVzSK1skqjozo1_400.jpg
lovers-11.jpg


To him... She was the one that got away... The love he was too young and stubborn to act on... Now she was back home and he wasn't going to screw up again.

To her he had always been her best friend and confidant who she could never have imagined having feelings for her. This time she wasn't home to relive the good times but to protect her family land.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_os19cid1pm1skqjozo1_400.jpg

She could channel the spirits. They spoke to her always. She had been tested and studied since she was a young child and now she was to begin a life of traveling and spirit communication all over the world as part of a research show into the paranormal.

tumblr_os18c4jOF31s8m4j4o1_400.jpg


He...

1. Had studied her work and history and wanted to know more?

2. A spirit who had known her long ago returned to the mortal plane to be with her protect her and aid her?

3. A part of the show as well?

-------------
They had finally made their way to the second floor and almost instantly the spirits flooded around. One showing her something then another bombarding her with images and words then the monster that wielded the most legends in this ancient chateau stood before her hands around her neck. He was only a spirit but the rage and hate within him even now made it feel like a steel vice around her throat taking air from her. The other spirits fighting to free her and those among the living that know of her gift trying to help her focus and trying to keep her with them as she eventually sank against the wall coughing and gasping.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_o9z66hteNa1skqjozo1_400.jpg

She was older but not old and the job was really an escape for her from the same old routine. She talked occasionally to a few of the older ones like her 30s and 40s simply there to work and enjoy the break from her solitary life.
tumblr_nb38kpqklZ1qmdr3lo1_500.gif

He was young. Early 20s but he could rarely relate to those his age and younger around him. He wanted more than the parties and meaningless workplace hook ups. Besides most younger women couldn't keep up with his insatiable hunger to pleasure and make love. Then he saw her... So quiet so beautiful so distant yet tap danced on every desire and yearning in his being. He thought he was insatiable before now all he wanted was her but she seldom got near or even spoke to the younger workers. He had to change that... But how... Before she drove him insane.
tumblr_o9z657EJVd1skqjozo1_400.gif

tumblr_o9xbap7dpy1skqjozo1_400.jpg


tumblr_o9xap1PFrA1skqjozo1_400.jpg


-----------
He watched the old man talk with her for a few moments before she drove off for the night. He was luckily parked next to him as the old man nodded to him as he unlocked the door to a truck that looked as old as he was.

Mr. Davis...

What kiddo?

The old man called everyone that.

What's her story?

The old man smiled.

You want to know about our out of tower?

Yeah... I do... Lena seems so distant so... So strong but so...

Alone.

The old man finished his thought.

Yeah something like that.

He stared off down the road even though her car was long gone.

The old soul has a crush. Tell Josh to put you on the same team with her and talk to her.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top