Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drawing a blank as to what my title is.

attachment.php

Enticing pose, Icy.:kiss:

*waves hello to my friend"

Such great photos Icy, I have said it before tasteful, classy, and insanely sexy!

I'm drawing a blank as to what my title is.
You have a title?:eek:
You forgot what it is?:eek::eek:

Here are some:

Queen.
Princess.
Duchess.
Marchioness.
Countess.
Viscountess.
Baroness.

Always happy to help important people.

How about "perfection"

Well it's flattering.😊

Nothing to apologize for Icy. :kiss: You were spot on in your conclusion. Just a little semantic disconnect. It's okay because reconnecting is so much fun! :D

My dear you were born too hot. :kiss:

Hehe.

I'm pretty sure I liked it a whole lot then too. So...the premise is if things fit we should put them together? :confused: Just asking to...ah...make sure we don't have any slot and tab misunderstandings. :devil:

Thank you ma'am, may I have another?

Cheers :kiss:

I guess that is what I'm saying.

Oh wait. I don't see anything for you to grip?!? :confused: How will we fix that? Maybe we call it Black and White and Gorgeous All Over?

You know, I think kdb was right.

Cheers :D kiss:

Where'd you get black and white from?

Aww, thanks.😘

Been away for a week. Did I miss anything?

A title? Perhaps Lady Icy of the South

Well I didn't become titled. Lol
I do usually name the picture somehow.
Lady Icy does sound good though.

How about a Great way to warm up a chilly early Fall evening! ! :kiss:

Possibly but...
It's spring here.😊

My favorite of the sweater pics. It was difficult to choose! Just lovely, Icy. :rose::kiss:

Thank you Mara.

Oh my goodness! I chose the right day to drop by. Purple net and perfect breasts. I adore his photo.

Ooh yes the purple. I'll see if I have one for the hands thread.

I wish I could help but my head isn't thinking straight right now

Well thanks anyway.😉

"Cleavage: Deal With It"

Haha. I like it.

*waves hello to my friend"

Such great photos Icy, I have said it before tasteful, classy, and insanely sexy!

Hi there Lovely.🙋🏼

Thank you.

You have a title?:eek:
You forgot what it is?:eek::eek:

Here are some:

Queen.
Princess.
Duchess.
Marchioness.
Countess.
Viscountess.
Baroness.

Always happy to help important people.

I'm not really that important. Nice titles though.

Gloves

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0956.jpg
    IMG_0956.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 0

Right. Becasue the gloves were the first thing I noticed. :p It was actually more like a find the hidden object game. I found all the other pairs first (lips, nipples, thighs, etc) and then I finally found the gloves. Ok I lied. I never found the gloves and never got past the lips and nipples. I figure I wouldn't get past them in reality so why get past them digitally. Oh. Fingers are digits. But sticking them in your mouth isn't sexy. :confused: :eek: I have an idea! :devil:

Last edited:
Right. Becasue the gloves were the first thing I noticed. :p It was actually more like a find the hidden object game. I found all the other pairs first (lips, nipples, thighs, etc) and then I finally found the gloves. Ok I lied. I never found the gloves and never got past the lips and nipples. I figure I wouldn't get past them in reality so why get past them digitally. Oh. Fingers are digits. But sticking them in your mouth isn't sexy. :confused: :eek: I have an idea! :devil:

You are miraculous. I agree with nipples and thighs but you'd have to see my gloves before you saw my lips.

mmmm... so damn sexy!

Thank you.😊

Another wonderful image Icy... and it brings up a question... do you have matching stockings?? Have a great day down under!:kiss::rose::kiss:

Thank you.
And I don't. We will have to make do with the gloves.😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back