alphabets-red-glitter-letter-heart-003470.gif
alphabets-red-glitter-letter-heart-037573.gif
alphabets-red-glitter-letter-heart-037573.gif
alphabets-red-glitter-letter-heart-120875.gif
smileys-flowers-281038.gif

Sending you energy and love!
I would send you hot bald woman that was posted hereabouts,
But only have to look in the mirror to see one

haha never fails. Emmy Can't resist pictures!!

She has had a busy week with lots of testing and getting ready for her radiation which she will start at the end of this month. She will be going on a quick Vacation here shortly. I'm so happy she will get to go and get away for a bit. I went out in the yard and took a bunch of selfies. So she just couldn't help but comment lol

My sweet wonderful friends, so sorry for getting you all worried about silly me.
Its been a long week, with tests, witch where all GREAT (but i was so worried and down, you never know if the chemo did its work). And had my scan for the radiation, and my tattoos. Yeah I finally have 3 :D (dots). I asked If I could pic a color, yellow, black, red (for Belgium) sadly he said you can pick black, black or black. So I went with 3 black dots. I will start on August 29 done October 3. But in between our yearly vacation to Portugal, from the 19 back on the 27. So looking forward to it, even I can't really sunbathing, but it will be relaxing and fun to be away. Go to our favorite local restaurant. Specially for hubby he needs it even more than I do. These last 7 months has been hard on him.

But I went shopping, got myself 2 new bikini's and a hat.....;)
So of course I had to take some silly pictures :eek:
And a few of my inflate boob and deflated boob, (what looks not so great right now, but ohh well I m still me).

Sassy, and ALL THE ONES THAT POST THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, THE FRIENDSHIP THE LOVE.
And one of these days I will start replaying and posting again ALL OVER.
But THANK YOU, for always checking up on me, MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

:kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart::kiss:

(IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE SCARS DON'T OPEN THE LAST PICTURE)

Bikini pictures tomorrow :D

Attachments

• Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.20 AM #2.jpg
    Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.20 AM #2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.20 AM.jpg
    Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.20 AM.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.21 AM #2.jpg
    Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.21 AM #2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.21 AM.jpg
    Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.21 AM.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.22 AM.jpg
    Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.22 AM.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1
Wonderful to see you being playful with the hat, Emm. And so glad to hear you have a vacation before starting the radiation treatment. Wishing you and Husband a wonderfully relaxing time together. :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

My sweet wonderful friends, so sorry for getting you all worried about silly me.
Its been a long week, with tests, witch where all GREAT (but i was so worried and down, you never know if the chemo did its work). And had my scan for the radiation, and my tattoos. Yeah I finally have 3 :D (dots). I asked If I could pic a color, yellow, black, red (for Belgium) sadly he said you can pick black, black or black. So I went with 3 black dots. I will start on August 29 done October 3. But in between our yearly vacation to Portugal, from the 19 back on the 27. So looking forward to it, even I can't really sunbathing, but it will be relaxing and fun to be away. Go to our favorite local restaurant. Specially for hubby he needs it even more than I do. These last 7 months has been hard on him.

And a few of my inflate boob and deflated boob, (what looks not so great right now, but ohh well I m still me).

Sassy, and ALL THE ONES THAT POST THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, THE FRIENDSHIP THE LOVE.

Go to a REAL tattoo shop and they can color over the dots for you.

Glad you're both getting away for awhile.......Sorry you can't sunbathe though.

You are the best emmy!! Love you so much!!

That must be the luckiest hat in the world.

You boobs look great (deflation, scars, and all).....and a fantastic booty.

I'll be looking forward to the pics tomorrow.

:kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart:

Glad to see you being you--and you can leave your hat on.:kiss:

:kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

Lucky Hat!
Super sexy pictures!
I am glad your tests went great!
I am so glad you are able to go to Portugal!
Hugs and kisses! :cattail:

So great to hear from you and see you!! You can not leave your hat on!!

Looking great emmy. Glad you and your husband will get that vacation

haha never fails. Emmy Can't resist pictures!!

She has had a busy week with lots of testing and getting ready for her radiation which she will start at the end of this month. She will be going on a quick Vacation here shortly. I'm so happy she will get to go and get away for a bit. I went out in the yard and took a bunch of selfies. So she just couldn't help but comment lol

Cool, good one Sassy. :rose::heart::rose:

Bikini pictures tomorrow

Great news emmy, sounds like you are going to have a well earned break Go Girl. Pics are great as always, and it sounds like you are on the improvement path, Fantastic news :kiss::rose::heart::rose:

:kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart:

Great news dear Emmy... I'm 200% sure you will be back too your normal life very soon... I wish you a great trip to Portugal (I love Cascais and the Algarve, I visited there 3 times in the last 5 years)!!

You're very welcome... we love you sweet lady!!
n4XTfQO.gif

Hats off to you;). Have a well deserved and safe enjoyable vacation. May all this be behind you very soon. Nothing but an inspiring woman and family. :rose::kiss::)

An old UK music hall song.
you wear the hat with a certain elan.

Now how I came to get this hat, 'tis very strange and funny
Grandfather died and left to me his property and money
And when the will it was read out, they told me straight and flat
If I would have his money, I must always wear his hat

CHORUS
"Where did you get that hat? Where did you get that tile?
Isn't it a nobby one, and just the proper style?
I should like to have one Just the same as that!"
Where'er I go, they shout "Hello! Where did you get that hat?"

Em? You can leave your hat on...
But
You have to wear it properly... With nothing else
The hat fails to cover a bit in one pic, we might have peeked😊
(Peaked? That too...)

Sassy!? If I stop posting will you bombard me with naughtiness??
Nice job getting Em out of her shell.. And her clothes... Except for that darn hat

You guys sure deserve a vacation. Hope you have a great time

what a lovely sexy set of photos. Sure got me excited and the inflated boobie looks fantastic!
:rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

Hi Em

Let me move the hat and give you a proper hug sexy one.
I know you feel crappy a lot of the time but know you ALWAYS arouse your buddy Paul.

Hugs and more babe from me to you

Its been a long week, with tests, witch where all GREAT (but i was so worried and down, you never know if the chemo did its work). And had my scan for the radiation, and my tattoos. Yeah I finally have 3 (dots). I asked If I could pic a color, yellow, black, red (for Belgium) sadly he said you can pick black, black or black. So I went with 3 black dots. I will start on August 29 done October 3. But in between our yearly vacation to Portugal, from the 19 back on the 27. So looking forward to it, even I can't really sunbathing, but it will be relaxing and fun to be away. Go to our favorite local restaurant. Specially for hubby he needs it even more than I do. These last 7 months has been hard on him.

But I went shopping, got myself 2 new bikini's and a hat....
So of course I had to take some silly pictures

:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

So glad that all your tests turned out GREAT!!!! Hopefully the rest of treatment will be easier on you. You and hubby so deserve your vacation...hope you two have nothing but fun and joy! :rose::rose::rose::kiss:

HAPPY FRIDAY, my sweet wonderful special sexy Lit friends.

Here the silly promised silly bikini pictures :eek:

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Attachments

• Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.23 AM.jpg
    Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.23 AM.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.24 AM.jpg
    Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.24 AM.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.26 AM.jpg
    Photo on 8-11-16 at 11.26 AM.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0