Peeping over the parapet.....

You always look so incredible Pamela, I don't know how your photographers could contain themselves. I know I would be dumbstruck, staring gob-smacked like a goon, then going home and fantasizing about what I'd seen. Still in awe of the fact that I'd been able to see your incredible body.

Very flattering all the same, but I should advise you they need teasing out of their resting place. From my experience gentle suction and tonguing does quite a good job. Would you be up for that?

as an offical dirty old an, i've learned that the more time i spend pleasuring the woman first, the more fun we'll both have later.

so yes, im quite happy to spend whatever time is needed to coax your beautiful lips into their full glory.

Nearly up to 1000 posts here - anyone want to help?

When I set up my account here I wondered why I had no option to set an avatar photo. I posted a message asking someone to explain why and the answer was that I needed 100 posts to qualify for an avatar. You may have noticed that I love avatars and change them quite often, usually after canvassing opinion on this thread.

I am not sure what 1000 posts earns me, certainly not an avatar because I already have one. At the moment I am deemed a Literotica Guru. I fancy I might be promoted to an even more esteemed level and wondered if my friends here, should I have any, would feel inclined to assist me in my quest to gain the pinnacle of 1000 points and await rapture by the Grand Wizard of Literotica to transport me to the higher realms of this august institution.

It may be a load of BS, but maybe we could give it a go.

Reply to me and I will reply to you.

Thank you

You always look so incredible Pamela, I don't know how your photographers could contain themselves. I know I would be dumbstruck, staring gob-smacked like a goon, then going home and fantasizing about what I'd seen. Still in awe of the fact that I'd been able to see your incredible body.

Altogether too humble, Alive Inside but I really appreciate the sentiment.

Canvassing posts

This is so delicious the way you figured out and planned just how to show what you wanted to show and when you wanted to show it. Depending on just how you posed, you could create so much interest and anticipation by revealing more and more as the session progressed. And it would definitely be an unexpected thrill when the photographers realized how aroused you were.

See my latest post - I see you are on line.

When I set up my account here I wondered why I had no option to set an avatar photo. I posted a message asking someone to explain why and the answer was that I needed 100 posts to qualify for an avatar. You may have noticed that I love avatars and change them quite often, usually after canvassing opinion on this thread.

I am not sure what 1000 posts earns me, certainly not an avatar because I already have one. At the moment I am deemed a Literotica Guru. I fancy I might be promoted to an even more esteemed level and wondered if my friends here, should I have any, would feel inclined to assist me in my quest to gain the pinnacle of 1000 points and await rapture by the Grand Wizard of Literotica to transport me to the higher realms of this august institution.

at some level you can pick your own title, but i don't remember what that is..

I believe 1000 posts grants you the ability to customize your title. So instead of Literotica Guru you can have it say whatever you like :) Then you can change it frequently along with your avatar.

This does not make sense

If we worked diligently have you ever given a lover a full mouth of your goodness as a reward for a good job (squirt.. Or gush?)

If we worked diligently have you ever given........... ??????

Not at all sure what you mean, but let's get down to basics. I have had a good many orgasms as a result of my vulva and anus being sucked and caressed. I know from experience that during that process, which may take 30 or more increasingly tingling minutes in the care of a really good lover, my vagina is likely to secrete enough fluid to drown any fool who didn't know that his best option would be suck it all in and enjoy it.

Do I make my point?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe 1000 posts grants you the ability to customize your title. So instead of Literotica Guru you can have it say whatever you like :) Then you can change it frequently along with your avatar.

Inside info, I may have to eat you AliveInside if it ever gets out!

^^^ That is a point extremely well-made, and I imagine you've brought many men to quite a point with your description! :D

Since I've been lurking on your thread for some time, and you asked so nicely, it's the least I can do, to engage such a beautiful woman in some light conversation in order to help her achieve such a worthy goal.

Thank you for sharing your photos, and your stories. They're both quite erotic, and I often find myself envying those photographers.

Welcome!

Since I've been lurking on your thread for some time, and you asked so nicely, it's the least I can do, to engage such a beautiful woman in some light conversation in order to help her achieve such a worthy goal.

Thank you for sharing your photos, and your stories. They're both quite erotic, and I often find myself envying those photographers.

You are very welcome, please post comments about what you really like and dislike about this thread.

About my soubriquet after the apotheosis?

I would find it very hard indeed to bestow upon you a nickname befitting of the feelings and affections and desires you inspire in your readers. The thrill and excitement felt by your photographers during the sessions, the buildup and climax of your own pleasure from exhibiting yourself so freely, multiplied exponentially as you share the photographic fruit of your endeavors with our delighted, wide eyes. That's more anticipation and excitement and release than a mere few words can capture!

Hard to compete

I would find it very hard indeed to bestow upon you a nickname befitting of the feelings and affections and desires you inspire in your readers. The thrill and excitement felt by your photographers during the sessions, the buildup and climax of your own pleasure from exhibiting yourself so freely, multiplied exponentially as you share the photographic fruit of your endeavors with our delighted, wide eyes. That's more anticipation and excitement and release than a mere few words can capture!

Many thanks Superdope Funkmaster

Back