Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet wonderful friends, I m so sorry.
I never wanted that my concerns about lit make me feel like a drama queen.
YOU KNOW I LOVE, ADORE YOU ALL.
But yes I do feel BAD about not replaying to ALL of your wonderful posts.
Because I so do appreciate them, you are MY SUPPORT GROUP.
But its hard to just to say a just general THANK YOU for me.
The almost 9 years I have been here, I always posted in threads, did my replays to posts.... for me its hard not to do that.
Even now I m crying, not sad tears, not happy tears, but THANK YOU TEARS.
AND SASSY, my sweet wonderful one, guess you have to be my reporter for a while longer.
But have to admit, 2 weeks in the first chemo, I m doing ok. Few hick ups here and there, but far of what I afraid off. So hopefully round 2 will be the same.
I got my wig, and its pretty cute, I m still hoping that I won't need it, but this morning more hairs came out than previous days.... ohhhh well.
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN MY SWEET ONES. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

A F-R-I-E-N-D

FRIENDS
F is for the fun we had /have together
R is for the relaxing time we shared together
I is for the interesting moments we had / will have
E is for the entertaining time we spent/ and will
N is for the never ending friendship that we'll have
D is for the days we'll never forget
S is for all the smiles

You never stop listening to all my troubles and never will
Your advise and sympathy helped me move on
You made me forget the pain that crushed my heart
You are my pain relief

I have learnt so much from you
And I want the world to know
How lucky I am
TO have a FRIENDS like you
Sweet Emmy,

Yes you are missed.. Yes it is OK not to give reply's each and everyone, Sassy's
general posts are great (THANK YOU SASSY). You are a special lady, so many care about you. Happy you are handling the treatments OK.. when they are hard on you draw strength from all of us that care and love you.

hmm Emmy in a cute wig... I am sure you are.... Emmy is always cute beautiful sexy and silly all the time.

hugs :kiss::heart:

fred

Hi Em

Hello my lovely lady. Thinking of you a lot and a lot of positive thoughts from me to you.

Smiling here thinking about you.

Take care and hang in there

Your buddy Paul

SWEET EMMY - Please do not let a trouble enter your mind with not replying back!! We are here to lift you up and help in whatever small way we can to keep you STRONG!!! Just let us know if you need anything and just soak up all these words, huggs and kisses cumming your way!! :kiss: :kiss:

The almost 9 years I have been here, I always posted in threads, did my replays to posts.... for me its hard not to do that.
AND SASSY, my sweet wonderful one, guess you have to be my reporter for a while longer.
But have to admit, 2 weeks in the first chemo, I m doing ok. Few hick ups here and there, but far of what I afraid off. So hopefully round 2 will be the same.
I got my wig, and its pretty cute, I m still hoping that I won't need it, but this morning more hairs came out than previous days.... ohhhh well.

A F-R-I-E-N-D

FRIENDS
S is for all the smiles

You are my pain relief

How lucky I am

Hi Emmy:
You once again show us that you are a wonderful woman! Please do not worry about responding to us. We know that you derive energy and strength from us; but we are also strengthened by you! Your fun, silly, and sexy photos remain entertaining and arousing! They reflect your courage and bravery! Just jump in when you feel moved to do so. Worry about yourself and the rest will follow...
Thank you for being you!
Paul

Tuesday...

Good Morning Beautiful!
(Sorry .. Still thinking about a brunette
wig and Domme outfit... With a nice red touch here and there)

A F-R-I-E-N-D

FRIENDS
S is for all the smiles

You are my pain relief

How lucky I am

We all love you too Emmy! You show us what courage and grace under fire is all about! :rose::rose::rose:

Good morning lovely... today is my last day before my break... I wish you all the best in your journey to your complete cure... you will be in my heart, my thought & my prayers... love you!!
QcIJVtt.gif

Good Morning Lovely emmy!!:rose::kiss::heart:

Sending yo lots of good vibes, Love, and HUGS

Hey e_m. Wig or not, you are still one nice person. You can always say the carpet definitely matches the drapes!

620820_10151154441294709_295120009_o.jpg

HAPPY HUMP DAY, my sweet wonderful sexy amazing LIT friends.

Just wanted to say HI. Off to my Plastic Surgeon for more boobie volume, this might be the last time, think after this I will have my 34B back. Than its waiting for the Reconstruction surgery after the chemo and radiation. But already so happy how the new boobies are coming along.

And fingers crossed the rain holds off, so want to do some spring / summer clothing shopping. Its been a yuck cold rainy week so far, not a happy Emm, this girl needs sun lol.

Just made an appointment with my hairdresser for a shave.....my hair is falling out in spades. So before I clog up the drains, it needs to come off .....so this one will have new boobies, and new hair. Please let it come back reddish and curly :D

DIJT HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET WONDERFUL FRIEND.:kiss::heart:

Dri, have a great relaxing vacation, can't wait till your back :rose::kiss::heart:

Sassy, love your girl, don't be to busy :)

:kiss::heart:

(some silly oldies :eek:)

Attachments

• Oldie 2.jpg
    Oldie 2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Oldie 3.jpg
    Oldie 3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Oldie 4.jpg
    Oldie 4.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Oldie 5.jpg
    Oldie 5.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 3

Just wanted to say HI. Off to my Plastic Surgeon for more boobie volume, this might be the last time, think after this I will have my 34B back. Than its waiting for the Reconstruction surgery after the chemo and radiation. But already so happy how the new boobies are coming along.

And fingers crossed the rain holds off, so want to do some spring / summer clothing shopping. Its been a yuck cold rainy week so far, not a happy Emm, this girl needs sun lol.

Just made an appointment with my hairdresser for a shave.....my hair is falling out in spades. So before I clog up the drains, it needs to come off .....so this one will have new boobies, and new hair. Please let it come back reddish and curly :D

[

Glad to see you up to posting Emmy...sure looks like those boobies are coming along beautifully. Glad you posted these photos, I do not know how, but I have not seen them before and they are HAWT!!!

Have a great Day!:rose::rose::kiss:

Dri, have a great relaxing vacation, can't wait till your back :rose::kiss::heart:

:kiss:

Thank you very much dear Emmy... if you'll need to contact me, you know how!!
In my break you will be in my heart, my thought & my prayers... you're the best do not forget it, LOVE!!
Ufk2PQG.gif

Glad you are feeling upbeat, sweet Emmy! New boobies and new hair will look great, because it is on you! Battle on, wonderful Emmy! i know you are going to do great! FUCK YOU CANCER!!! *kissing your hand softly*

Heyyyyyyyyy Em

Plenty of sun soon, rain to help the flowers and bushes grow to enjoy while you are out in the sun.
Have fun shopping.
You know for me you are always looking hot and sexy and I know you know that for real and not just some typed words.

I do notice you posted my favorite photo...........................

Have a great day

Your buddy Paul

never silly, you silly thing...

good luck today..

great to hear from you..

(some silly oldies)

This oldie loves your oldies......beautiful girl always in my thoughts, hugs, kisses and spanks :heart:xxxx

I had to delete pictures I've posted in here that weren't linked as I remember that when threads get closed, you can no longer delete them. I had to message laurel when mine got closed and I realized that I couldn't delete them, so she opened it for me so I could do that. But this being Emmys thread, I'm not sure she'd allow me that same access.

I've kept everything though and will still update things when Emmy can't. :rose:

I had to delete pictures I've posted in here that weren't linked as I remember that when threads get closed, you can no longer delete them. I had to message laurel when mine got closed and I realized that I couldn't delete them, so she opened it for me so I could do that. But this being Emmys thread, I'm not sure she'd allow me that same access.

I've kept everything though and will still update things when Emmy can't. :rose:

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back