Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because I know Emmy is Lurking and she is seeing all of your posts, your messages are getting to her.

She is having a harder day today with more pain involved where the drains were out, so she has been sleeping a lot today. I of course am spamming her with selfies, and will probably wear her out soon. ;)

But because it's a beautiful day, and Emmy has been watching.
Beautiful flowers, for beautiful Emmy.. :rose::rose:

attachment.php

Many kisses for all her pains! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

So because I know Emmy is Lurking and she is seeing all of your posts, your messages are getting to her.

She is having a harder day today with more pain involved where the drains were out, so she has been sleeping a lot today. I of course am spamming her with selfies, and will probably wear her out soon. ;)

attachment.php

Like everyone else i wish I could take the pain away, those are some beautiful flowers Sassy so I do hope those and all the love sent via here helps ease sweet Emmy's pains and help on the road to recovery.....love you Emmy :heart:

Happy for the good news. Wishing you some pain free days soon Emmy...
You're very brave. Sassy the flowers are so cheery!:rose:

attachment.php

Emmy:rose: Thinking of you :)

Dear Emmy, I'm so happy the surgery went well and that your results look good. Get well sweet sexy one! :heart::rose::heart:

Someone can obviously play with amazon from her bed!!! :heart:

You are too sweet Emmy!!! :heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::rose:
I guess I should have wondered why after spamming her with pictures she said the UPS guy would love me lol

attachment.php

Last edited:
attachment.php

The best news possible!!! Emmy has just messaged me and asked me to post her results. The Cancer has not spread. 2 of the 17 Lymph nodes were cancerous, and of course her entire left breast, especially in her nipple. They have told her she is between a stage 1 and stage 2 and they will be sending the lab results off to another Lab for further testing, but at this point, in 3 weeks she will have more testing done, and they will decide if she will need Chemo or Radiation.

She is feeling so very happy right now, and they are on the train for home. They did take out her drains which she said hurt like hell, but she is taking a pain pill and going home to sleep.

She wanted me to make sure to Thank each and every one of you. All these great thoughts have helped to keep her spirits up.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Thank you so much everyone!!! She is well loved!

That's good news. Congrats Em!

I guess I should have wondered why after spamming her with pictures she said the UPS guy would love me lol

attachment.php

sassy,
Thank you for all the updates. I really appreciate it :kiss:

attachment.php

She really is a total sweetie.

....and I bet the UPS guy really did love you.

....Especially if you answered the door au natural. ;)

Good Morning, Em:
Sending you positive healing thoughts for the day!
Hope your pain is reduced and manageable, and that you soon start to feel like yourself, silly and playful!
Hug!

Warm thoughts for you, Emmy. It's touching to see how loved you are. :rose:

Good Friday Morning Emmy. Wishing you another day of healing and less pain.

Thinking about you often.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 12RandomBloomingRoses2.gif
    12RandomBloomingRoses2.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
Flower(s) for you

Emmy,

I hope you feel better soon. Your test results were promising and with your bright spirit, I'm sure you'll be back with us in short order. In the meantime, this one's for you.

IMG_3665.jpg

Have a joyful day! May you be well, happy and peaceful.

Emmy! Be kind and patient with yourself as you body does it's repair job! Glad you are safe and sound sweetie!!! :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Friday check in. Ms Emmy is still in pain and about to lay down for a nap, however her spirits should be lifting soon as her husband is on the way to the airport to pick up her kids. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back