A new Den for all the lovely and sexy ladies that are over 50 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone ...... Wish you a nice and naughty weekend ! Thanks for stopping by ! til next time :kiss::kiss:

:cattail:

Oh here are 2 photos . A little different style of photos this time so i hope you enjoy!
Those are hot as all get out FG!

Good morning everyone ...... Wish you a nice and naughty weekend ! Thanks for stopping by ! til next time :kiss::kiss:

Oh here are 2 photos . A little different style of photos this time so i hope you enjoy!

I like the boots ...especially with those pointy heels. And your blouse seductively partially unbuttoned ... very tantalizing! ;)

*** looking hot for 61 wow thanks for sharing and please come again :kiss::kiss:

Thanks so much, Kat. :kiss::heart:

And thanks for a great thread.

Love these, m'dear. Inspiring!

Very sexy FG!! :rose:

Yodelayheehooo.... TALI -- TAG, you're up!

Boots and thigh highs...what's not to enjoy. ;)
Don't trip over those panties.

Thanks sweet ones, I got more of me with that purple dress.
They are from last spring....
I can't believe I m still wearing that dress, I bought it for the Confirmation of our little one when she was 12.....she is 30 now....so do the math lol.
But its great to keep a box with vintage clothing and wear it again.... specially when you are vintage like ME :eek:
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

Attachments

• Emm's at 54.jpg
    Emm's at 54.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Emm's at 54 1.jpg
    Emm's at 54 1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 5
  • Emm's at 54 2.jpg
    Emm's at 54 2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 6
I can't believe I m still wearing that dress, I bought it for the Confirmation of our little one when she was 12.....she is 30 now....so do the math lol.
But its great to keep a box with vintage clothing and wear it again.... specially when you are vintage like ME :eek:

classic clothes last and last. like a classic lady..

love the buttons, btw.. :devil:

beautiful pics of a beautiful woman... love the dress... but thats the only vintage thing in the pics :) hope you are well

love a woman that loves to wear dresses

I like the large buttons that make quick progress of getting your sexy body naked!! :kiss:

One very hot set of photos :D

Lookin gooooood:heart:

Yes Emmy, you are vintage. An amazing vintage. Fine wine should be so lucky to age as beautifully as you.

30-12=forever young :kiss:

You are beautiful, in and out, of purple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back