What are you thinking right now (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of a roaring fire, picture windows to see the snow falling, and a curvy naked woman who isn't able to go to work...

Wtf?! Most of the state is closed down today- my husband's work won't even consider sending the hourly guys home. But the managers are already leaving... :mad:

Cinderella's glass slippers. How impractical. But then again, should anyone give you any crap you can take one off, smash it against a wall and wield it like a broken beer bottle at your assailants.

Lol I'm in the same Ballpark as you

I m glad you think the same, please make up your mind, for sure your $$$$$ are more than mine,.,,, :confused::confused::confused:
But any way I just put in a full cord of fire wood in my garage, yep autch my old back.... but if we loose power at least I stay warm,,,, wane join me :D, just asking because my old back need a massage :devil:.
But hey I got a nice fire burning so it will be cozy....;):kiss:

Attachments

• Photo on 1-22-16 at 2.49 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-22-16 at 2.49 PM.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 4
Really hope the plow truck comes down the road before hubby gets off from work.... and that the plow doesn't block our driveway. That would suck.. my get up and go is gone so I don't think I can shovel anymore today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back